Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Those of you who turned the game off and more...

Indyfan4life

Go watch another team play. I may of been upset at the end result, but this team is FULL of rookies and I'm darn proud of what they did. Would I of liked them to play better? Of course. Was I expecting a win? Not at all. I would of liked it to happen, but I didn't expect it at all.

These are kids fresh out of college going against guy's that have been doing this for years. Cheer up. The season isn't over by any means, and we still have 6 more weeks of football. We can easily go 4-2 or 5-1 in these next set of games. Manning didn't beat Brady this season either, and guess what? Denver's season ISN'T OVER.

If you wanna proclaim the sky is falling and that we're terrible, then go root for another team.

The TRUE and REAL fans will still be here supporting the Colts each week, and I darn sure know I'll be wearing my Luck jersey all the time. Win or lose, I'm here. :blueshoe:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go watch another team play. I may of been upset at the end result, but this team is FULL of rookies and I'm darn proud of what they did. Would I of liked them to play better? Of course. Was I expecting a win? Not at all. I would of liked it to happen, but I didn't expect it at all.

These are kids fresh out of college going against guy's that have been doing this for years. Cheer up. The season isn't over by any means, and we still have 6 more weeks of football. We can easily go 4-2 or 5-1 in these next set of games. Manning didn't beat Brady this season either, and guess what? Denver's season ISN'T OVER.

If you wanna proclaim the sky is falling and that we're terrible, then go root for another team.

The TRUE and REAL fans will still be here supporting the Colts each week, and I darn sure know I'll be wearing my Luck jersey all the time. Win or lose, I'm here. :blueshoe:

as painful as it was i watched the whole game now i owe someone 10 dollars lol

Good young team. The defense needs a lot of work though. We were missing both starting guards and there was still hardly any pressure. You now see why Butler was cut. Solid LB play but I think everywhere else needs work.

So does yours. Talib is a start.

Here was the measuring stick.

We didn't measure up.

The forced throws I've been seeing over the last few weeks - against bad teams, that have been dropped or were brought back due to penalty - ended up as picks today.

Painter/Orlovsky didn't do any worse quite honestly.

Sadly, our running game looked great and we stopped the run fairly well for a bit.

Turning off a game like this doesn't mean you aren't a true fan....get over yourself.

I watched until the 2nd pick 6 Luck threw. The fact that I found a better way to spend the rest of the game doesn't make me any less of a fan then you are.

This team will be fine and hopefully learn from this. Turning it off just means you can make better use of your time.

Good young team. The defense needs a lot of work though. We were missing both starting guards and there was still hardly any pressure. You now see why Butler was cut. Solid LB play but I think everywhere else needs work.

I think our LBs played ok. but tough matchups when it comes to the Tes and the slot guys unless a team is deep at CB the Pats will be unstoppable.

Well, since you're the judge of who is and who isn't a "TRUE and Real" fan, are there any other rule that all "TRUE and Real" fans must abide by?

Turning off a game like this doesn't mean you aren't a true fan....get over yourself.

I watched until the 2nd pick 6 Luck threw. The fact that I found a better way to spend the rest of the game doesn't make me any less of a fan then you are.

This team will be fine and hopefully learn from this. Turning it off just means you can make better use of your time.

That's like saying its OK for assistants and third stringers to go to the locker room because they have better things to do

Oh, I guess supporting them until the end is a waste of time. Get over YOURSELF and don't chastise me for calling someone out. I managed to catch up on laundry and do some dishes, but I STILL had the game on and watched it until the last play.

Don't be a jerk because I made a valid point.

That's like saying its OK for assistants and third stringers to go to the locker room because they have better things to do

It's nothing like that be it's their job to stay there until the end. With your logic, season ticket holders are better fans than non season ticket holders.

So does yours. Talib is a start.

Well we made N.E. defense look pretty darn good today. Snowglobe is right...our defense DOES need a ton of work. That was pathetic. Time for Colts to lick their wounds and rebound for Buffalo.

They ask way too much of this rookie qb. The punt return and pick 6 put this game on a totally different track than it started on. Everyone relax and remember what thhis year is all about.

They are on the right track and will soon be a dominate team that we can enjoy for years to come.

Its no different from the fans leaving from the stands early to save 5 minutes of time waiting in traffic. I personally don't like people as fans that do that

So I guess fans that get to the game 5 minutes late or fans that leave in the middle of the game to get a beer aren't real fans either?

People who try to judge other people's fandom are ridiculous.

nice attempted cheap shot by arrington by the way....i'm guessing he scored really low on the wonderlic

I wasn't aware people were gonna cry over this post.

If you call people out in general by saying they don't deserve to be fans of the team they support and are emotionally attached to... This is what you should expect. I don't understand how it could come as a surprise.

People are not "whining". They're just opposing your view points. If you can't take critique to your opinions, then maybe a discussion forum is not for you.

Your right,as painful as it was,it was a lesson to be learned,it wasnt near as much Brady as it was our own mistakes,and whats not to be proud of?they will be a different team next week

So I guess fans that get to the game 5 minutes late or fans that leave in the middle of the game to get a beer aren't real fans either?

People who try to judge other people's fandom are ridiculous.

Lol no. By running late or grabbing a beer, its nothing like leaving early, which kinda seems like you're giving up. Which isn't cool.

seriously? You are comparing a FAN and a PLAYER/COACH and what their requirements should be??

They are PAID to be there....if the Colts want to pay me a 6 figure salary to stand on the sidelines, I'll be there from start to finish too....

And as fans its our job to support our team til the end. It doesn't matter if you're in the stands or on your couch.

Tell me again, how I'm not supporting my team by not watching the last 10 minutes of them getting shredded by turning off the TV.

Do you think they honestly care if I turn off my TV or not?

If you call people out in general by saying they don't deserve to be fans of the team they support and are emotionally attached to... This is what you should expect. I don't understand how it could come as a surprise.

People are not "whining". They're just opposing your view points. If you can't take critique to your opinions, then maybe a discussion forum is not for you.

I never said "you don't deserve to be a fan" I simply said if you do nothing but complain, or want to act as if we're finished after a loss to a Super Bowl team, then go root for someone else. There are plenty of fans who will root and stick around until the end for this team. I'm not opposed to other opinions, but if someone can't handle the truth then maybe they shouldn't be on this forum. I'm more surprised at the negativity that comes with someone speaking the truth than anything. I suppose perception is in the eye of the beholder. My eyes see different than some I guess.