Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I've never turned off a Colts game ever.....Until just now

lollygagger8

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, but last time they met in the big game AFCCG Manning and the Colts won.

And since then Brady has been outdone by another Manning, several times. Deal with it.

Using that logic, Brady has outdone Peyton several times, head to head 9-4...see how it doesn't work? The Giants outplayed the Patriots but statistically Brady outplayed Eli.

Well they all shaved their heads last week for Pagano. I think Luck is in the strange "growing it out" now phase. I think he grows hair fast too, everywhere.

I think he looks awesome in his uniform. Great helmet face too.

This thread is all over the place.....

I was wondering if you thought he's a good looking stud. Of course he can't compete to "pretty boy" <wink>

Using that logic, Brady has outdone Peyton several times, head to head 9-4...see how it doesn't work? The Giants outplayed the Patriots but statistically Brady outplayed Eli.

I'm thinking that Eli would rather hoist the Lombardi over a bunch of stats. :yahoo: case closed :monkeydance:

I was wondering if you thought he's a good looking stud. Of course he can't compete to "pretty boy" <wink>

He's a young hairy stud. :applause: Look at the strong young body too. :thmup:

I like my men to have character with their looks at times too ya know? :yay:

Considering the whole Manning/Brady debate, don't you find it sort of ironic to say that?

I hate to agree but you have a point there. I prefer not to live through Eli myself. Of course he has the Pats number for some reason. It must be in the Patriots contract with the devil? :scratch:

I hate to agree but you have a point there. I prefer not to live through Eli myself. Of course he has the Pats number for some reason. It must be in the Patriots contract with the devil? :scratch:

Most pats fans hate Eli but I like him a lot. In the big game, he's just on an entirely different level. It's something that Peyton lacks. When the game is on the line, all the pressure, Eli just pulls through.

Outdoing isn't always related to statistics. It's about winning. So yes, by looking at the wins Brady has outdone Peyton, but so has Peyton in the AFCCG. Eli has outdone Brady twice by being more clutch than Brady, thus beating him at something Brady is supposed to be the best at.

Outdoing isn't always related to statistics. It's about winning. So yes, by looking at the wins Brady has outdone Peyton, but so has Peyton in the AFCCG. Eli has outdone Brady twice by being more clutch than Brady, thus beating him at something Brady is supposed to be the best at.

Are you forgetting the 2003 AFCCG? They are 1-1 head to head and Brady is 2-1 in the playoffs. Eli is considered more clutch because the Patriots defense sucks?

Are you forgetting the 2003 AFCCG? They are 1-1 head to head and Brady is 2-1 in the playoffs. Eli is considered more clutch because the Patriots defense sucks?

I just wrote that Brady had outdone Peyton too. Having trouble reading? I just pointed to the fact that Manning got the latest big game, and since then Brady has developed a Manning complex in big games by losing to Eli twice. That's a facet. Let's see if he can get rid of it this season in the playoffs when they meet Denver or in the SB against the Giants.

Luck made bad throws but he also made incredible and exciting throws. Brady just makes the same 5 yard out throws one after boring another. He just never gets tired of throwing them. I think his boring game equals his boring persona. That's all BB asks him to do though and it is good enough to get to a Super Bowl..he's just not good enough to carry a team on his shoulders and win one. Luck is though and will show that soon enough.

One thing Peyton and Andrew have in common, they are both pretty darn good at throwing pick 6's.

no one could tackle tonight. offense, defense, special teams. the players that are PAID to tackle couldn't tackle a can of SPAM if they had the spin-opener or a cutting-torch. Wasn't meant to be tonight. I talked to someone at Gillette (a friend) and they have no respect for the Colts or Luck and said it was a fluke about our recored coming in and said that Luck should have had 18 interceptions but was getting lucky. Good or bad as far as their comments, but I just don't like New England fans nor the GRANTLAND dude.

At the end of the day, it's all about rings...Brady has 3 and Luck has a lot of work to do.

Those tainted rings will never shine as bright as one ring earned the right way.

Anyway, I watched the game the all the way through. Chalk it up as growing pains. Our future is still bright with Luck. Moving on to Buffalo.

At the end of the day, it's all about rings...Brady has 3 and Luck has a lot of work to do.

So Terry Bradshaw is either the greatest or second greatest QB in the history of the NFL and Trent Dilfer was a better QB than Dan Marino or Fran Tarkenton and as good of one as Brett Favre, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning?

It's not all about rings unless you are talking about a team's accomplishments. I hate when people try to pretend like Super Bowl Rings are some end all be all stat for QBs. It's not.

Also I don't think anyone would honestly try to say Luck is in Brady's league if they do shame on them. With that said Luck shouldn't be. He's a rookie vs. one of the greatest QBs in the history of the league at the top of his game. I think most people look at Luck and think he has a chance to be in a class with guys like Manning and Brady down the road. I think just about everyone would agree clearly Luck isn't there yet and I also think most people would agree to expect him to be already is as unrealistic as saying he is there.

It was an ugly game for us Colts. I watched it with my brother who is a Pats fan so it was an ugly defeat for me in several ways. But I'm not disappointed, I expected games like this with a Rookie quaterback and a team in rebuild mode. We started great scored two touchdowns than stopped the Pats and Gostkowski missed the field goal so momentum was on our side but than everything turned with that punt return by Edelman followed by a pick of Andrew. Instead of a 21 - 7 lead we were down by 7 and nothing really worked from that moment on.

-> We run the ball very good at the beginning but than stopped to run. I remember a 3 and out early in the game - I think we were down by just 7 - where Andrew missed all three passes. I still don't know why they didn't run at least once.

-> Offensive line played well at the beginning but after the first quarter the Pats defense constantly pressured Luck. Costanzo had a terrible block who led to the fumble. Good run block at the beginning. Overall very inconsistent performance

-> There wasn't much pressure on Brady and so it was easy for him to crash our secondary.

-> A problem since years: We simply can't tackle anyone and our Special Teams are still bad

-> We can't force any turnovers. We weren't even close to an interception. Last in the league in forced turnovers!