Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

well we got a tough bills team next

Stephen

Lol should of known who started this thread... Game just ended. anyway. the Bills are a Jekyll and Hyde type of team they show up one week and forget what sport they are playing the next. so we will see. i think we will be ok. Learned A LOT today

yea I'm the king of threads lol

Granted this might be a close game and all that good stuff yeah yeah I know we know. Injuries yeah yeah I know, we know.

But, it's at home and it's the Bills so we SHOULD find a way to rally I believe. We have bounced back this season after all 3 losses pretty well.

Look on the plus side, if we make the playoffs maybe we helped bump NE to a bye week and we can avoid them. Last thing I need to see is Brady setting a playoff record vs. us.

Granted this might be a close game and all that good stuff yeah yeah I know we know. Injuries yeah yeah I know, we know.

But, it's at home and it's the Bills so we SHOULD find a way to rally I believe. We have bounced back this season after all 3 losses pretty well.

Look on the plus side, if we make the playoffs maybe we helped bump NE to a bye week and we can avoid them. Last thing I need to see is Brady setting a playoff record vs. us.

I want to see them again in playoffs and beat them

It's pretty much the same formula moving forward. Luck is talented enough and the Colts move the ball well enough that, if they don't turn the ball over, and the defense forces a turnover, they can beat anyone. But, if as today, the exact opposite happens and they lose the special teams battle, they can lose to practically anyone. They don't have the defense to cover up mistakes and keep them in games.

Winning with this particular team is all about, one, playing a clean game offensively, and two, praying for an occasional big play from somewhere, anywhere outside of the passing game.

We just got shredded by the best offense in the league. It's been elite for years, and they have a HOF QB and coach calling the shots. Not to mention a D that forces a ton of turnovers.

We're going from that lion's den to facing Ryan Fitzpatrick at home. Yeah, I'm not going to lose too much sleep over that one or underrate our guys just because New England whipped us today. I'm not even particularly surprised about today's outcome. The Bills are the Bills, though. We should beat Buffalo and it'll be disappointing if we don't.