Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Hernandez will miss another game

corgi

Hernandez has been out pretty much since week 2, and Fells seems to have fallen off the planet as well.... but Lloyd been better than I expected as has Ridley the #5 RB in the NFL I think :P

I'll wait till Sunday to get a closer look at Ridley. He's gotten a great deal of his yards against teams that totally suck against the run. Mainly Buffalo and Tennessee. I'll give him credit for the Denver game, but Denver was mostly a so so defense by the time the Pats played them. I think he's a good back, but I'll wait and see on Sunday. I think our run defense is better than what the numbers show. We've been steadily improving each game. I don't think we suck.

I'll wait till Sunday to get a closer look at Ridley. He's gotten a great deal of his yards against teams that totally suck against the run. Mainly Buffalo and Tennessee. I'll give him credit for the Denver game, but Denver was mostly a so so defense by the time the Pats played them. I think he's a good back, but I'll wait and see on Sunday. I think our run defense is better than what the numbers show. We've been steadily improving each game. I don't think we suck.

IMO Ridley is helped ALOT by the fact Teams when they face NE play the pass 99% of the time, a good comparison would be the Colts had Edge with Manning. Sunday feels so odd to me like it feels wrong without Manning behind center for you guys lol

I could be wrong as I am on auto pilot in the AM, but I thought that I heard on the radio on the way to work this morning that Wes Welker is out for Sunday also. If so, it appears that Mr. Brady is running out of recievers LOL

No, he practiced today - expect to see him Sunday.

Even with Aaron Hernandez and or/ Wes Welker out, this offense is so great (#1) especially with the Quarterback .. and those weapons that it will still be almost impossible to stop. Gronkowski is the best tightend in the NFL and can dominate a game by himself .. and Brandon Lloyd is a formidable weapon. Deion Branch is still crafty, and Danny Woodhead can do it all on an all purpose level. Not to mention one of the league's premiere running backs in Stevan Ridley. I think he is right behind Adrian Peterson, and Arian Foster as far as talent just about #5 in rushing.

Even with Aaron Hernandez and or/ Wes Welker out, this offense is so great (#1) especially with the Quarterback .. and those weapons that it will still be almost impossible to stop. Gronkowski is the best tightend in the NFL and can dominate a game by himself .. and Brandon Lloyd is a formidable weapon. Deion Branch is still crafty, and Danny Woodhead can do it all on an all purpose level. Not to mention one of the league's premiere running backs in Stevan Ridley. I think he is right behind Adrian Peterson, and Arian Foster as far as talent just about #5 in rushing.

Are you HIGH!?! seriously no welker would kill this O he is Brady's go to guy. Hernandez not a problem but both hurt the O big time. And I love Ridley but "premier RB" W WHAT!?!? he is very good not premier and or anywhere those guys league that you mentioned!

Are you HIGH!?! seriously no welker would kill this O he is Brady's go to guy. Hernandez not a problem but both hurt the O big time. And I love Ridley but "premier RB" W WHAT!?!? he is very good not premier and or anywhere those guys league that you mentioned!

I like you man! You keep it real as I don't know what. I've never seen a Pats fan arguing with another Pats fan on a Colts forum! You're right though, he's certainly stretching the truth on that one.

With Hernandez and Welker out, that offense becomes a regular offense that would have to rely on the run more than the pass. The rest of the receiving corps is average other than Gronk, and Ridley has made his living off of sorry defenses such as Buffalo, Tennessee and the Rams. Ridley did not sniff 100 yards against any base 3-4 defense this year. He didn't do it against the Jets, Cardinals, or Ravens. The Ravens have one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL this year and even they stopped him. I like our chances against that guy. I look forward to it!

With Hernandez and Welker out, that offense becomes a regular offense that would have to rely on the run more than the pass. The rest of the receiving corps is average other than Gronk, and Ridley has made his living off of sorry defenses such as Buffalo, Tennessee and the Rams. Ridley did not sniff 100 yards against any base 3-4 defense this year. He didn't do it against the Jets, Cardinals, or Ravens. The Ravens have one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL this year and even they stopped him. I like our chances against that guy. I look forward to it!

You could also claim that Luck has been similarly helped by playing v some sorry defenses.....just saying, for balance....

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network Aaron Hernandez is out for Sundays game versus our Colts. Hate to see anyone out because of injury, but this will help our D.

Its true

This statistically has significantly decresed their ground game yards as he wrks out of many positions, plus bolden out

http://www.nfl.com/n...ngland-patriots

Their IR report just lists him & half the team as questionable as usual but Mankins, Logan is doubtful

http://www.patriots....ury-report.html

I could be wrong as I am on auto pilot in the AM, but I thought that I heard on the radio on the way to work this morning that Wes Welker is out for Sunday also. If so, it appears that Mr. Brady is running out of recievers LOL

Wes Welker takes his hits and keeps on playing

By Jeff Howe

Saturday, November 17, 2012 - Updated 5 hours ago

Welker missed his first two practices of the regular season as a result, but was decked out in full pads for Thursday’s walkthrough, a sign that he’d have a chance to play tomorrow against the Colts. He returned to practice yesterday and said everything felt good and he would “hopefully” be ready for the game.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20221117no_ones_tougher_welker_takes_his_hitsand_keeps_on_playing/srvc=home&position=6

Wes Welker (ankle) is officially listed as questionable for Week 11.

Welker's limited session on Friday was his sole practice participation of the week, but there still hasn't been anything to suggest he's actually in danger of missing Sunday's game against the Colts. We fully expect him to play. Welker is Rotoworld's No. 11 receiver for Week 11.

Source: Boston Herald

Nov 16 - 5:17 PM

Welker is my WR1 in FFB, but other than that I would be perfectly happy with him sitting this one out. I have Michael Crabtree on the bench; not as good a play, but Welker is so good at catching slants for 5-10 yards. Even if he isnt 100%, that would be better than full go...I think he should rest up though, just to be safe

Welker, imo, is more of a threat than either Gronk or Hernandez.

Gronk may be the best TE in football right now, but Welker is the best slot receiver I've ever seen play.

WW has a gimpy ankle, maybe. (Who knows with the injury report games?) Even if it's true I'd take a gimpy Welker over just about anyone else at his position.