Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teddy Williams Moved To Active Roster. Marshay Green Waived

krunk

A 9.9 in the 100m? If my math is correct that's an average of 3.96 in the 40yds... Fast to say the least.

Important additions in red. You just made the same mistake that NASA scientists have made. Assuming a value is the same, but having it be measured in meters and yards.

Your math isn't in correct. In 1 meter there is ~1.0936 yards. Therefore he can travel ~109.36 yards in 9.9 seconds. Therefore at top speed he can run 40 yards in 3.62s. People may think that three tenths of a second isn't a big deal, but that is the difference in speed between TY and Luck.

All of this is hogwash though, because it is assuming that he is moving instantly to top speed from a dead stop. Moral of the story, he is darn fast.

Important additions in red. You just made the same mistake that NASA scientists have made. Assuming a value is the same, but having it be measured in meters and yards.

Your math isn't in correct. In 1 meter there is ~1.0936 yards. Therefore he can travel ~109.36 yards in 9.9 seconds. Therefore at top speed he can run 40 yards in 3.62s. People may think that three tenths of a second isn't a big deal, but that is the difference in speed between TY and Luck.

All of this is hogwash though, because it is assuming that he is moving instantly to top speed from a dead stop. Moral of the story, he is darn fast.

that was so helpful. thanks :bored:

Nice catch. He's even faster than what I thought? Geez.

Interesting to see that someone here says he'll be the #4 corner.... I was hoping he'd be the #5 corner and then clearly a special teams guy.

Why?

Because the story about Williams says he did NOT play football in college, he only ran track. I repeat he was an undrafted free agent out of college where he did NOT play football. So, his ummm.... ahhhh.... errrrr.... experience is ummmm.... ahhhhh.... errrrr.... limited.

Hey.... just sayin....

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/college_sports/local_colleges/article/UTSA-track-star-Williams-signs-with-Cowboys-783761.php

Good Luck Teddy in your return to Beantown... hope they don't take off your head as they did to the last Ted Williams....

(Hope he's not wearing #9?!?)

:thmup:

Hopefully they do put this guy there and he does well so hilton can focus on receiving duties more

If Hilton can do both KR and slot WR why not put him back their, thats why we drafted him plus I trust Hilton more then I do with Teddy, against the Pats we need to put the best players out their just cause Williams if fast doen't make him the best returner we dont need any silly mistakes in this game.

If I am reading Grigson right on this move, they are probably looking for some production out of the kick return game. It's an area we will definitely need to get some thiings moving in against the Pats.

Arians said 1 of the main keys to the game would be special teams winning it for the Colts. Good observation