Photo

Teddy Williams Moved To Active Roster. Marshay Green Waived

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#41 cbear

cbear
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

I don't know about Grigson pulling the trigger so fast. Sometimes it seems like he gives a guy a couple games and that's it.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16061 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

ST move
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#43 DoomOf21

DoomOf21
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Important additions in red. You just made the same mistake that NASA scientists have made. Assuming a value is the same, but having it be measured in meters and yards.

Your math isn't in correct. In 1 meter there is ~1.0936 yards. Therefore he can travel ~109.36 yards in 9.9 seconds. Therefore at top speed he can run 40 yards in 3.62s. People may think that three tenths of a second isn't a big deal, but that is the difference in speed between TY and Luck.

All of this is hogwash though, because it is assuming that he is moving instantly to top speed from a dead stop. Moral of the story, he is darn fast.
The wisdom of the mob...I mean forum: the coaching, Donald Brown, the defense, the drafting, Andrew Luck, and Bill Polian are the problem. (p.s. this username is from 2005)

#44 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8408 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

someone tell superman hes wearing 21

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6248 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Important additions in red. You just made the same mistake that NASA scientists have made. Assuming a value is the same, but having it be measured in meters and yards.

Your math isn't in correct. In 1 meter there is ~1.0936 yards. Therefore he can travel ~109.36 yards in 9.9 seconds. Therefore at top speed he can run 40 yards in 3.62s. People may think that three tenths of a second isn't a big deal, but that is the difference in speed between TY and Luck.

All of this is hogwash though, because it is assuming that he is moving instantly to top speed from a dead stop. Moral of the story, he is darn fast.

that was so helpful. thanks :bored:

#46 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2924 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

I love his measureables......that doesn't sound right. :)

#47 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6248 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

I love his measureables......that doesn't sound right. :)

put down the ruler son, you're going to need a yard stick

#48 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2924 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

put down the ruler son, you're going to need a yard stick

^^^This guy.... :applause:

#49 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5295 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Nice catch. He's even faster than what I thought? Geez.
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

#50 atapcl

atapcl
  • 1368 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Interesting to see that someone here says he'll be the #4 corner.... I was hoping he'd be the #5 corner and then clearly a special teams guy.

Why?

Because the story about Williams says he did NOT play football in college, he only ran track. I repeat he was an undrafted free agent out of college where he did NOT play football. So, his ummm.... ahhhh.... errrrr.... experience is ummmm.... ahhhhh.... errrrr.... limited.

Hey.... just sayin....
http://www.mysananto...boys-783761.php
Good Luck Teddy in your return to Beantown... hope they don't take off your head as they did to the last Ted Williams....
(Hope he's not wearing #9?!?)

:thmup:

#51 Indyboy757

Indyboy757
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

I hope we are not bringing him in to be a KR on ST would love to see Hilton back their for the whole 60min

#52 IndyD4U

IndyD4U

Nothing changes, if nothing changes

• 1378 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Isn't Ted Williams the homeless man with the "Golden Voice" that was on Dr. Phil and all the talk shows a couple years back? Glad to see he made it in the NFL.

"Once you learn how to quit, it becomes a habit"

_ Vince Lombardi

#53 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2785 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

I hope we are not bringing him in to be a KR on ST would love to see Hilton back their for the whole 60min

Hopefully they do put this guy there and he does well so hilton can focus on receiving duties more

#54 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Doesn't matter how fast he runs if he puts the ball on the ground.

#55 Indyboy757

Indyboy757
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hopefully they do put this guy there and he does well so hilton can focus on receiving duties more

If Hilton can do both KR and slot WR why not put him back their, thats why we drafted him plus I trust Hilton more then I do with Teddy, against the Pats we need to put the best players out their just cause Williams if fast doen't make him the best returner we dont need any silly mistakes in this game.

#56 SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan
  • 746 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

If I am reading Grigson right on this move, they are probably looking for some production out of the kick return game. It's an area we will definitely need to get some thiings moving in against the Pats.

Arians said 1 of the main keys to the game would be special teams winning it for the Colts. Good observation

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates