Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

SEVEN THINGS

1 post in this topic

The 6-3 Colts meet the 6-3 Patriots in Foxborough on Sunday at 4:25 p.m. This is the glamour Sunday afternoon television time slot that typically features one of the day’s best games. Indianapolis looks to extend a four-game winning streak against a very tough opponent. Here are seven things that the Colts must do to prevail.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There are 32 Head Coaches in the NFL.        Why do basically all 32 go conservative on 2nd and 40?      What do these guys know that apparently you don't?   Trying to make this a Pagano-thing is weak.     It's not an issue for him,  it's an issue for all HC's.   They're reluctant to risk a turnover or another negative play in that circumstance.    Punt and live to fight another day.....  
    • Fair enough and I want more too. Sunday was very nerve racking and we definitely need to improve in area's. I am real happy we won was my main point and some people don't seem to be. It's tough to win in the NFL so any win we get I will take especially with the injuries we have, We have had so many injuries on Defense and on top of it Moncrief is out as well.
    • I think Dorsett may turn out to be our most complete receiver. He is faster than Hilton, albeit slightly; has excellent hands; is as good of a route runner as any of our receivers; and shows more desire to fight for contested passes. He just needs to get more targets.
    • Of course it is.     Worse,  you know it is.   You've reduced to caveman thinking.       Throw or not throw.   You eliminate the types of throws....   3 steps, 5 steps,  7 steps,  roll out.   etc.   But you're smart enough to know this.       You're just not honest enough to argue the point.     You try to make it black or white,  when there are all sorts of shades of gray involved.      You just pretend they don't exist.   Nice try.  
    • They are in theory, meaning that they could be the defense that carries their team the farthest but they are not on the same level as last year's Denver D. As good as the Vikings D is, the Broncos were 85 Bears level. The Vikings offense made plays 1 of 3 weeks to. Heck even the Bears had Walter Payton making plays. The Broncos did it all alone all the time. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• krunk

krunk 5,258

• BLT

BLT 0

Rookie
    • open window

open window 259

• BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792 699

• 100GFB

100GFB 501

• Solon

Solon 242

• Flash

Flash 111

• NorthernBlue

NorthernBlue 461

• legend300

legend300 5

• GwinnettColt

GwinnettColt 328

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.