Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Line is now 10 1/2..but we make the playoffs with a win Sunday

oldunclemark

Thanks, but I don't know about all that. There are some good posters on here... I only hope to hold my own.

FJC....We've been through the bad times and we need guys like you....

the Colts lost some fans during the dark days...and they come back now that we've won a few...That's cool.

But you (and some others) never left.

....Posts are always meant to be debated.....and sliced and diced....its all good......

The only thing wrong with you is that you need to change your screen name to FRR (Fire Rex Ryan) :thmup:

FJC....We've been through the bad times and we need guys like you....

the Colts lost some fans during the dark days...and they come back now that we've won a few...That's cool.

But you (and some others) never left.

....Posts are always meant to be debated.....and sliced and diced....its all good......

The only thing wrong with you is that you need to change your screen name to FRR (Fire Rex Ryan) :thmup:

Nah I like Ryan, and still wish he was hired here instead of the mistake known as the Jim Caldwell era. The name will remain in place aside from an occasional aprilfools day gag when I switched it to HireJimCaldwell

Nah I like Ryan, and still wish he was hired here instead of the mistake known as the Jim Caldwell era. The name will remain in place aside from an occasional aprilfools day gag when I switched it to HireJimCaldwell

Actually, since you are being so "technical" with old uncle mark, your name is more misleading than his post. Some new posters might be led astray thinking that jim Caldwell still works for the colts organization and that could start unnecessary rumors from clueless people.

It's going to be a tough, emotional game. I think it's possible the Pats are going to show some signs of life on defense this Sunday. I've listened to all of their player interviews the entire week, and the media is just PEPPERING them with Andrew Luck questions. Even the offensive players for the Patriots keep getting hammered with a thousand Andrew Luck questions. I'm sure those guys are quietly steaming about so much emphasis on Luck. I think the media is doing it on purpose to rile them up in some ways.

Mathematically......you cant clinch anything after 10 games...I get that

..but all the tie breakers go in our direction if we win at NE.. right?.

we'd have full 2 game leads on Miami, Buffalo and the NYJs (3 on Miami)

....no non-1st-place team in the AFC West can realistically catch us if SD losses at Denver Sunday

....and Cincy would be 2 back with 6 to play

..we dont have to beat out Pittsburgh to make the post-season...

...So all we have to do is win at New England..and we can start planning on those January games

..and we're only a teeny, tiny 10 1/2 point underdog :rollseyes:

EDWARD JONES STADIUM 11/18 4:25 PM

423 Indianapolis

424 New England

53u-10

-8 -10

54u-10

-9 -10

54u-10

-9½ -10

54u-10

-9½ -10

54u-10

-9 -10

54u-10

-9½ -10

54u-10

-9 -10

54u-10

-9 -10

54u-10

-9 -05 Picks Time-change to 04:25pm E

Have no idea where you are seeing 10.5. The first line (-8) here is the opening line , the following 8 are from different big books in Los Vegas. If anything it appears the line is mostly down to 9 from the 9.5 it was on Monday.

Actually, since you are being so "technical" with old uncle mark, your name is more misleading than his post. Some new posters might be led astray thinking that jim Caldwell still works for the colts organization and that could start unnecessary rumors from clueless people.

If I was being technical, I guess you are trying to be extreme?