Photo

Hilton a #1 WR?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#81 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • Forum Moderator
  • 4875 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

This thread seems to boil down to the semantics of what you mean by #1 Receiver. If you pigeon hole it as meaning you are so high, so fast i.e. a red zone/vertical/deep threat then no he won't ever be that guy. If you say #1 means he's your best all round receiver than sure why not, he's shown good potential so far, and he grows on me every game I see.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#82 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • Forum Moderator
  • 4875 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Most of our offensive talent is being used improperly or has been on and off, thats not going to change under Arians,

Agree with this one, but the only way Arians is our a job after this season is if he becomes HC somewhere.

#83 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Most of our offensive talent is being used improperly or has been on and off, thats not going to change under Arians,

Agreed...as much as I like Arians, I def agree.....

#84 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17955 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

This thread seems to boil down to the semantics of what you mean by #1 Receiver. If you pigeon hole it as meaning you are so high, so fast i.e. a red zone/vertical/deep threat then no he won't ever be that guy. If you say #1 means he's your best all round receiver than sure why not, he's shown good potential so far, and he grows on me every game I see.

Very true, man of steel...

No.1, No.2 No. 3//who knows?

Who's the No.1 receiver on Atlanta? Or Denver? I dont think they care.

TY was a good draft choice and he's playing well..So is Reggie... So is Allen..Its ALL good.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (4)
View All Updates