Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

we going to spot new england 35 in the first half

21 posts in this topic

IND_The Catch_728x90

If we spot N.E 35... half the forum would jump off a building... and then miss the comeback.. in all seriousness i think and mainly hope we match them score for score and get that key stop that will make us prevail. should be a good game.

This game is going to be much closer than people think, IMO

Then come back and beat them 38 to 35 lol

What stuff do You smoke recently??? Better stop with it.

But I think Pats will have a sure lead at halftime, and in the second half we will get close to them (quite similar to Packers game), but I don't know if we would be able to turn the tide and beat Pats.

1 person likes this

What stuff do You smoke recently??? Better stop with it.

But I think Pats will have a sure lead at halftime, and in the second half we will get close to them (quite similar to Packers game), but I don't know if we would be able to turn the tide and beat Pats.

I wish there was a dont like button.

If Manning04 is right and we match them points for points and that'll give the fans a clue what will happen when Mr.T.Brady hangs up the cleets and Colts kick there butt every years in the future, and after the retirement then his wife leaves him after she blows through all his money and we'll be seeing stories of Tom at the half way house suffering from depression ;}LOL

You create way too many really bad threads, Stephen.

Fixed it for you...

Chalk this one up in the really bad category as well.

1 person likes this

Then come back and beat them 38 to 35 lol

Every thought that pops into your head is not worthy of a thread.

^this^

Especially about the Pats game!

Quality not quantity.

1 person likes this

If Manning04 is right and we match them points for points and that'll give the fans a clue what will happen when Mr.T.Brady hangs up the cleets and Colts kick there butt every years in the future, and after the retirement then his wife leaves him after she blows through all his money and we'll be seeing stories of Tom at the half way house suffering from depression ;}LOL

lmbo Umm Mrs. Brady is the bigger MONEY maker in the family lol BUT to the 1st part I expect a lull for a bit after Brady unless we get LUCKy like the colts lol