Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we going to spot new england 35 in the first half

Stephen

Then come back and beat them 38 to 35 lol

What stuff do You smoke recently??? Better stop with it.

But I think Pats will have a sure lead at halftime, and in the second half we will get close to them (quite similar to Packers game), but I don't know if we would be able to turn the tide and beat Pats.

Edited by HungarianColtsFan

What stuff do You smoke recently??? Better stop with it.

But I think Pats will have a sure lead at halftime, and in the second half we will get close to them (quite similar to Packers game), but I don't know if we would be able to turn the tide and beat Pats.

I wish there was a dont like button.

If Manning04 is right and we match them points for points and that'll give the fans a clue what will happen when Mr.T.Brady hangs up the cleets and Colts kick there butt every years in the future, and after the retirement then his wife leaves him after she blows through all his money and we'll be seeing stories of Tom at the half way house suffering from depression ;}LOL

If Manning04 is right and we match them points for points and that'll give the fans a clue what will happen when Mr.T.Brady hangs up the cleets and Colts kick there butt every years in the future, and after the retirement then his wife leaves him after she blows through all his money and we'll be seeing stories of Tom at the half way house suffering from depression ;}LOL

lmbo Umm Mrs. Brady is the bigger MONEY maker in the family lol BUT to the 1st part I expect a lull for a bit after Brady unless we get LUCKy like the colts lol