•  

Photo

NFL.COM HAS COLTS LOSING TO PATRIOTS 24-36

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 Brian Casserly

Brian Casserly
  • 3366 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

I appreciate hoping for a win. I appreciate acknowledging that we can compete with these guys. But I think some fans are not acknowledging the likelihood that we are probably going to get beat by a pretty good margin.

^^^^^^^^^

* After a thorough investigation, the NFL fined the New England Patriots $250,000.00 for cheating and stripped them of their 1st round draft selection in the 2008 NFL draft. ** After a thorough investigation, the NFL fined the New England Patriots' head coach Bill Belichick $500,000.00 (the largest fine ever imposed on a coach in the league's 93-year history) for cheating.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 SIXTHOBJECT

SIXTHOBJECT
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

They have many other weopons, but i just don't see how we are going to stop wes welker.

You were right we didnt stop anybody. Its a game we need to take seriously. Its going to get better though.
CHUCK STRONG!!!

#43 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2149 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

You were right we didnt stop anybody. Its a game we need to take seriously. Its going to get better though.

I agree it's going to get better. It was a measuring stick and we didn't measure up. The NFL can treat you that way sometimes. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates