Photo

NFL.COM HAS COLTS LOSING TO PATRIOTS 24-36

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 HarassedOffTheSite

HarassedOffTheSite
  • 3375 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

I appreciate hoping for a win. I appreciate acknowledging that we can compete with these guys. But I think some fans are not acknowledging the likelihood that we are probably going to get beat by a pretty good margin.

^^^^^^^^^

* I used to spend a significant amount of time here. But between Nadine's harasment and genral stalkerlike behavior, I decided to roll over to Stampede. Her equally clueless counterpart over there, Brad Wells has departed and so now it will be my Colts home. What a shame. ;)

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 SIXTHOBJECT

SIXTHOBJECT
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

They have many other weopons, but i just don't see how we are going to stop wes welker.

You were right we didnt stop anybody. Its a game we need to take seriously. Its going to get better though.
CHUCK STRONG!!!

#43 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2282 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

You were right we didnt stop anybody. Its a game we need to take seriously. Its going to get better though.

I agree it's going to get better. It was a measuring stick and we didn't measure up. The NFL can treat you that way sometimes. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Oct
    MOB

Girl I'm interested likes the Steelers, maybe this will be an interesting Sunday when the time comes.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Bogie

Golden Dawn comes tonight, Ministry marathan before Halloween

Show comments (6)
View All Updates