Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wreck 'em like Jeff Gordon!

oldunclemark

Im more of a Earnhardt kinda guy, Sr that is. loved how he raced. he didn't get the Intimidator name for nothin, Jr is way to passive, My favorite is Stewart

They never wrecked everybody like Gordon did last week....started a wonderful brawl...

..we dont want to get rough with the Patriots...(or do we?)

n

Luck is too nice..

There was a segment on NFL channel just yesterday about how big hits have gotten so common, and the first clip was of Luck getting nailed right after releasing the ball... All he did was chuckle, pay the defender on the helmet, and say "wow, good hit, man."

That may be too nice, but my thought was I'd be enraged by that reaction if I was the defender. "Stop complimenting me and show me how much it hurt"

Killing 'em with kindness...

Nascar is SO suspenseful...........LEFT TURN.......oh wait, here comes a......LEFT TURN.

LOL

Not last week.....lolly.....Old Jeff wrecked 3 cars...over a grudge....

Then Danica leaked oil in the final lap and 6 cars skidded and hit the bricks in a wall of fire.....

....you just cant get entertainment like that

I love Gordon, he is my favorite still.

Even though he has been sucking ever since Johnson started winning championships.

Loved that brawl but I don't see Andrew being in the middle of a brawl, he would just say to the defender that he has a good hook.

It would be fun to see him throwing hands with Tom Brady..

Sigh...Just too nice....

If we cant beat 'em Sunday....smack 'em around

Like Jeff Gordon....No more Mr. Nice Guy

Just run 'em all into the wall and let the league office figure it out...

Luck is too nice..

..but then..so was Jeff at one time....., :gym:

Great analogy! IMO, Gordon benefited from Nascar trying to usher in a "new" fanbase in the 90`s, hasn`t done squat since. Hope the Colts don`t resort to such antics and just beat the Pats fairly with hardnose football. The NFL has enough teams with dirty reputations.

Then Danica leaked oil in the final lap and 6 cars skidded and hit the bricks in a wall of fire.....

i think i can...by watching paint dry

I leaked oil on my way home from work today...I guess it was pretty exciting now that you mention it.

Growing up in Indy it was all about the Indy 500 not the brickyard 400. If i have to watch "racing" I would much rather it be IRL than Nascar. To me IRL the courses seem so much more challenging and nascar is just a bunch of left turns. I just don't understand how its entertaining to watch Nascar.

Drag racing is definitely exciting to watch though, but not those funny-car types. I like Drag Racing where people have built their cars from wheels up, not companies investing millions.

hendickcar will not even put a road course in their so called 10 race chase format "wussies" showing they are all about the left turn, there is an awesome new road course Road America the fastest permanent road course in the world in Wisconsin and is 2 times better than both of the other road courses on the schedule combined and they won't add it to even the regular schedule, Nationwide races on it, the wussy big boys are terrified of it, freaking wussies!!!!!

Well I dont know about all the race car themes, I understand the meaning of the thread and I agree if we don't win Sunday when the games is over all the players on the Pats team should be saying wow I dont want to play them again. The one thing I can say about our team is our players have more heart then any other team I've seen this year and a no quit mentality either way I'm proud of the Colts, but a win on sunday is all I want for my birthday!!!!

A few points on this.

1. We so need to be very physical with the Pats. This isn't the same old Tampa 2 D from years past. Jam their guys at the line, stunt, get pressure on Brady and legally stick him when possible. Rattle him and he becomes pedestrian.

2. NASCAR ceases to exist to me once the first NFL game kicks off, why they run all the way to darn near Thanksgiving is a mystery to me. Which makes me think that Gordon incident was somewhat staged....so they could get more coverage on ESPN (don't know why, they shove it down your throat even during football season). It is time to shorten the season, stop going to every track twice, and get some new events. Their attendance is way down at a lot of venues, tighten up the schedule. Theatrics don't cut it, good racing does. But I am more of an IndyCar fan and they have REAL problems.

I love Gordon, he is my favorite still.

Even though he has been sucking ever since Johnson started winning championships.

Loved that brawl but I don't see Andrew being in the middle of a brawl, he would just say to the defender that he has a good hook.

10 years down the road it will come out that Jimmie Johnson's car was on steroids and the championships will be vacated. :lol:

If we cant beat 'em Sunday....smack 'em around

Like Jeff Gordon....No more Mr. Nice Guy

Just run 'em all into the wall and let the league office figure it out...

Luck is too nice..

..but then..so was Jeff at one time....., :gym:

Too nice?? Caldwell and Dungy were too nice! Sometimes you just have to step on their jugulars. Andrew has the potential to develop the trait. I like to think it is in the works. He tackles harder than a lot of linebackers.

Too nice?? Caldwell and Dungy were too nice! Sometimes you just have to step on their jugulars. Andrew has the potential to develop the trait. I like to think it is in the works. He tackles harder than a lot of linebackers.

Andrew's never going to be Bart Scott....( You know. 'Cant wait')