Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict who will have the lead at halftime and what the score will be.

Stephen

This game determines whether colts have a shot at division or will play for wild card spot.

I'll say colts ahead 21 to 17 at the half. Luck will be 15 of 18 for 200 yards and 2 tds in first half the other score comes off a forced fumble by freeney. Freeney and mathis will combine for four sacks in first half and chapman hits ridley for a loss

This game determines whether colts have a shot at division or will play for wild card spot.

I'll say colts ahead 21 to 17 at the half. Luck will be 15 of 18 for 200 yards and 2 tds in first half the other score comes off a forced fumble by freeney. Freeney and mathis will combine for four sacks in first half and chapman hits ridley for a loss

we have no shot at the division even if we win this......we're 2 down to Houston and we cant sweep them

..but..I think NE will lead 24-13 at the half

I can def see Luck with those stats, but I expect it will be Chandler Jones getting a strip sack of Luck leading to a Defensive TD. (I think the Pats D is AVERAGING a strip sack a game lol)

I do not see your D containing the Pats unless the Pats come out very flat.. so halftime score....

28-14 Pats

IU could have beat Wiscosnin, too

Mark, you are starting to sound like someone sliding from realist to full-grade downer.

I, for one, haven't a clue what to expect. This team has done so much that exceeded all reasonable expectation, but this is still the best team the Colts have faced on the road since getting embarrassed in Chicago.

I doubt the Colts are as good as some of us hope, but I also don't think the Pats are as good as many seem to think (like the speculation that they'll be fighting it out with Houston for #1 seed... might be a little premature).

i dont think gonna be good this is talibs first game for them so this helps them abit we will struggle butler may of had 2 picks but the jags still got 300plus yards passing so you really think brady going to struggle heck no but hopefully luck go keep scoring aswell think will be 24-17 pats