Photo

2012 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 11

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 LucasOilStadium

LucasOilStadium
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the Colts @ Patriots primary late doubleheader game for the NFL On CBS, seen primarily in a third of the country east of the Mississippi River, including WISH CBS 8 here in Indianapolis, live on HD.

WISH CBS 8 is also televising the Browns @ Cowboys NFL On CBS primary early doubleheader game, while WXIN FOX 59 is televising the Packers @ Lions NFL On FOX primary singleheader game in Indianapolis, live on HD.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Coltssouth

Coltssouth
  • 2963 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

I am seriously going to have to break down and get NFL Sunday Ticket. We get the Cowboys AGAIN! I didn't even watch the 4:00 game last week as my own little protest over the Cowboys or nothing and I am a serious football junky. My own little protest of "they're not getting my rating this week!!!!" Now here they are again! :fear: :hissy: :argh: :rant: Woe is meeeeeee!

#3 Coltssouth

Coltssouth
  • 2963 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

As a plus I'm glad to have Jim Nantz and Phil Simms announcing our game! Finally someone who pays attention to what is going on on the field. :yahoo:

#4 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

As a plus I'm glad to have Jim Nantz and Phil Simms announcing our game! Finally someone who pays attention to what is going on on the field. :yahoo:

Just saying hello, Barry
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#5 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

I am seriously going to have to break down and get NFL Sunday Ticket. We get the Cowboys AGAIN! I didn't even watch the 4:00 game last week as my own little protest over the Cowboys or nothing and I am a serious football junky. My own little protest of "they're not getting my rating this week!!!!" Now here they are again! :fear: :hissy: :argh: :rant: Woe is meeeeeee!

Its the greatest, plus u just dont get the games, many benefits like player tracker, u can set 18 players and bring up their days stats and recive alerts on their actions while watching other games if choose

getr standings, get key stats of all games and all scoring drives listed just by pressing a button or 2 and still watch the game u r on

#6 Coltssouth

Coltssouth
  • 2963 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

Just saying hello, Barry

Hey back at 'cha Barry. It's been good to see you on the board more often lately. :)

#7 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hey back at 'cha Barry. It's been good to see you on the board more often lately. :)

FORUM is Ecsape from reality, one would think that once in assisted living would have more time but its even worse due to many variables I deal with daily, paperwork, Medicare issue, Social Security her taxes , insyrance , POA issues to right people , still going to ER with her , i could go on, it is what it is, cant expect things easier with 94 brain tumor & breathing issues to name a few

u just do what u can whenever u can and hi ope for the best

This and NFL ticket provide all my enjoyment with very very rare dinner out or concert, ER & hospital stays more than those however & I am worse as well

always can be worse, always are others that have it worse

#8 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6087 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

green bay at detroit & cleveland at dallas :reaction:

#9 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 16808 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the Colts @ Patriots primary late doubleheader game for the NFL On CBS, seen primarily in a third of the country east of the Mississippi River, including WISH CBS 8 here in Indianapolis, live on HD.

WISH CBS 8 is also televising the Browns @ Cowboys NFL On CBS primary early doubleheader game, while WXIN FOX 59 is televising the Packers @ Lions NFL On FOX primary singleheader game in Indianapolis, live on HD.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Looks like we will not see Sand Diego and Denver.in the midwest .right?

#10 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1302 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Not so fast. this could work for you or possibly not. I have been doing research on this nifty little device called "slingbox" and basically it will allow you to watch the colts game live from where ever you are. The trick is the "slingbox" device has to be in a house that would normally get the colts game. For example what I am going to do is buy the device ($80) and my brother is going to hook it up to his tv in his spare bedroom(which has cable) and I will be able to watch the games live. Now if you don't know anybody who lives in Indiana NFL Sunday Ticket may be your only option but I detest direct tv as well as their customer service and their "packages" rant off

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#11 buffalo34

buffalo34
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

I really wish they didn't move this game to 4PM. Now with the Pats playing here at 4PM, I can't catch Peyton now. :(

#12 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 16808 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

I really wish they didn't move this game to 4PM. Now with the Pats playing here at 4PM, I can't catch Peyton now. :(

You're right...B-34.......and SD-Denver is a pivotal game ..,the Broncos basically make the playoffs (4-game lead with 6 to play) with a victory

the Colts will make the playoffs even if they lose at NE...

#13 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6087 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

it bumped peyton out of the indy market too. i i am scratching my head over that move :scratch:

#14 Andy

Andy
  • 8887 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

Colts on my TV two weeks in a row.

WOW! I thought I wouldn't see them on my TV for years :P

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#15 Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life

King Optimistic

• 1314 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

I've seen more Colts games on tv this year than I did all of last season combined. Not shocking though. The NFL loves a good story and ratings.

#16 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 15648 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

looks like StL vs NYJ or GB vs Det early for me unless I use my ST
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#17 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2921 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

WTH? The link isn't working for me but our paper says they're airing the Broncos game at 4. How can they air Denver/San Diego over the Colts in South Bend?

#18 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 15648 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

WTH? The link isn't working for me but our paper says they're airing the Broncos game at 4. How can they air Denver/San Diego over the Colts in South Bend?

I think the paper is wrong since yesterday 506 had the whole state under the Colts umbrella

PrincetonTiger77

#19 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 15648 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

I just had issues as well

just pulled it up and the whole state including the Chicago Market will be getting the Colts game.

PrincetonTiger77

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      19 Sep
    Kimberly Lynn Latka

To all of my family and friends in Connecticut. A friend of mine has been laid off. He is looking for work and if you know of anybody who needs a Director of Information Technology let me know. Thank you!!!

View All Updates