• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   Just read this from Mike Wells today. It kind of sums up what I have been saying.   Colts must look at all quarterback options in case Andrew Luck needs surgery   http://www.espn.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/22389/colts-have-to-look-at-all-quarterback-options-in-case-andrew-luck-needs-surgery
    • I don't think there is a solution to fixing the definition of a catch other than just simply NOT defining it and letting the officials use their own judgement lol. That would be horrible because each would interpret it differently but it seems that kinda happens now anyways. The ol adage I know a catch when I see one.....yes that LOOKED like a catch last night...it just didn't stand up to the rule we have. I don't think its fixable. The ONE RULE that IS fixable is the fumble through the endzone touchback. That is an AWFUL rule and if it doesn't get changed this offseason that would be a travesty. No reason the offense should lose the ball when there is no recovery by the defense. I see no reason the ball shouldn't go back to the point of the fumble. If you want to not reward offenses for fumbles than that is fine....if a fumble goes forward then bring it back to the point of the fumble on ALL fumbles...even in the endzone etc...I'm cool with that...but this touchback thing...HAS TO CHANGE.
    • Free Agency: B+    Pretty much every free agent performed up to their contract.  So that's a positive that puts it up there to a B+.  However I don't see any major steals out of free agency.     Draft: B-     Hooker looked good and the later round picks have given us some usage.  But Wilson and Bashem havn't done much yet.  Plus Banner was a wasted 4th round pick.  Now Wilson and Bashem still have another year, so this grade could improve dramatically if they two of them improve their play substantially.   Trades: B   Dumped Dwayne Allen and actually got a pick for him.  Got a useful future backup and starter for the season for Dorsett who was proving out to be at the bottom of the WR chart anyways.  However we didn't completely fleece anyone.     Overall Grade: B   Most of the moves where in the draft and free agency so the trades count little towards this grade.  Plus the trades where pretty low level moves.  Moving a TE for moving up in the draft and moving a WR for a future backup QB.  
    •   When? When did Ballard himself say that he liked toub? 
    • Yeah...it was about as bad a week as we could get. Colts lost another second half lead.....then even if you want a high pick the Giants blew a chance to win....NE won on another goal line stand by a team that is dumb enough to throw the ball over the middle instead of a fade and just..it was pretty bad all the way around. Tough one.
  • Members