Photo

Fleener Nor Davis will play this week

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 krunk

krunk
  • 3939 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

https://twitter.com/pwilson24

You have to scroll down a bit to see the comment. This really sucks!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 corgi

corgi
  • 2736 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Not surprised....

#3 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

least they both have a shot to be back next week vs Bills

#4 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8699 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

we've done fine without them. powers, butler, vaughn, and gordy bring your A games fellas

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792
  • 1157 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

we've done fine without them. powers, butler, vaughn, and gordy bring your A games fellas

Powers is on IR.

#6 krunk

krunk
  • 3939 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

I was really hoping Davis was going to be back.

#7 BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792
  • 1157 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

I was really hoping Davis was going to be back.

Would have been nice.

#8 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12830 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Would have been nice.

2nd round pick for Davis is starting to give me a big Santa Claus bellyache :) I understand the injury....but........Gordy showed some serious speed last week.....lets see some more :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: . How about a breakout game like Butlers...we sure need a lift!!

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#9 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

Powers is done for the season if im not mistaken. he was put on the IR

Believe In Blue!!!

#10 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4856 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Davis is starting to worry me. We gave up a 2nd round pick for someone that has played 5 games so far.

#11 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3428 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Davis is starting to worry me. We gave up a 2nd round pick for someone that has played 5 games so far.

Are you also worrying about all the other players we have lost due to injury? I think there have been good players on other teams lost to injury, it is fairly common.

#12 LJpalmbeacher

LJpalmbeacher
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Does it matter who are starting CB's are?
It seems as soon as they become starters they get injured.

#13 footballinsider22

footballinsider22
  • Rookie
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

How in the world are we going to keep up with Tom Brady and the Pats this week? Their defense has a strong front 7, not that our run game was anything to write home about, but without our tight ends to hit the creases we wont be able to open up our offense. We do have pretty reliable WR options and NE defense is rounding out the bottom of the barrel, but with limited playmakers on offense, I think Brady-Bel combos going to have an easier time hitting us where we're weak. I was reading http://bit.ly/XFUWkH and many of the ESPN and player bloggers agree. The main weakness for the pats is down the middle of the field. Our backups better step up, or 11 Patriot defenders are going to be flocking to Reggie on every play...

#14 Coltswarriors

Coltswarriors
  • 2131 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hopefully they'll be back for the Bills...

#15 BProland85

BProland85
  • 1377 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

I agree. Its not like he was injury prone before coming to us so Im hoping these injury issues dont last with him.

#16 Kenny

Kenny
  • 1219 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

How in the world are we going to keep up with Tom Brady and the Pats this week? Their defense has a strong front 7, not that our run game was anything to write home about, but without our tight ends to hit the creases we wont be able to open up our offense. We do have pretty reliable WR options and NE defense is rounding out the bottom of the barrel, but with limited playmakers on offense, I think Brady-Bel combos going to have an easier time hitting us where we're weak. I was reading http://bit.ly/XFUWkH and many of the ESPN and player bloggers agree. The main weakness for the pats is down the middle of the field. Our backups better step up, or 11 Patriot defenders are going to be flocking to Reggie on every play...

We still have Allen, who I like all around better than Fleener imo.

#17 krunk

krunk
  • 3939 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

At least it appears Justice and Brown will play this week. Also Satele, but I'm not that happy about that one because I'd rather continue to see Shipley.

Posted Image Colts | Three take part in practice Wed Nov 14, 04:50 PM
Indianapolis Colts C Samson Satele (back), OT Winston Justice (knee) and LB Robert Mathis (back) fully participated in practice Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Link to story
Robert Mathis player page

Posted Image Colts | Donald Brown practices Wed Nov 14, 04:49 PM
Indianapolis Colts RB Donald Brown (knee) fully participated in practice Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Link to story
Donald Brown player page

#18 Archer

Archer
  • 539 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I don't understand the gloom. I've been pretty dang happy with the Wayne/Avery/Hilton trio. It's a better group than Welker/Lloyd/Branch. And I'd take Brazill over that Edelman punk any day. If you watched the Patriots/Bills game this last weekend, you should be pretty optimistic about our offense hanging 45 points on them...

"I am the chill that's in the air."

#19 Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair
  • 548 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

It could get ugly for those DBs this week

#20 cbear

cbear
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Does he have a history of injuries? If not, I'll just chalk it up to "one of those things...."

When he has played, he's played well.

#21 colts8718

colts8718
  • 458 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

We still have Allen, who I like all around better than Fleener imo.

Yes always belived Allen was the better player

#22 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8699 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Powers is done for the season if im not mistaken. he was put on the IR

i didnt know that. thanks for the info

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

Mike Chappell@mchappell51
#colts injury report. DNP-CB Davis (knee), TE Fleener (shoulder). FULL-RB Brown (knee), OT Justice (knee), LB Mathis (back), C Satele (back)

looks like everybody is a go but Fleener and Davis

#24 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

i didnt know that. thanks for the info

not a problem. i just found out about it this morning myself lol.

Believe In Blue!!!

#25 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 627 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

I don't see us beating the pats with of without them. maybe i am too negative, but i don't think we can score enough points to keep up with the brady bunch. luck has 7 int and 2 tds on the road. billy b probably has film on our practices and the game book too.
would rather have our injured back to face the bills the following week.
i would take ne giving 9. sorry but true

#26 Esquire59

Esquire59
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

I'm a Fleener fan. I'm an Allen fan. What I don't get is typically the two get compared and contrasted in discussions. The intent was to have them both playing together, not competing against each other. Allen is just fantastic - other than Luck our 2nd most impactful rookie. That's got nothing to do with Fleener. I think Fleener ultimately will be a more significant weapon than Allen. That's why I want him to get on the field to get that experience, get that 1st TD monkey off his back. He really started coming along as Luck's 3rd down safety valve. For me, I'm excited about both of our rookie Tight Ends and don't wish to compare them or pick one over the other. We need 'em both.

#27 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17955 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

but both are better than one....obviously

#28 colts8718

colts8718
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

I'm a Fleener fan. I'm an Allen fan. What I don't get is typically the two get compared and contrasted in discussions. The intent was to have them both playing together, not competing against each other. Allen is just fantastic - other than Luck our 2nd most impactful rookie. That's got nothing to do with Fleener. I think Fleener ultimately will be a more significant weapon than Allen. That's why I want him to get on the field to get that experience, get that 1st TD monkey off his back. He really started coming along as Luck's 3rd down safety valve. For me, I'm excited about both of our rookie Tight Ends and don't wish to compare them or pick one over the other. We need 'em both.

Good point

#29 colts8718

colts8718
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

but both are better than one....obviously

Time will tell..... obviously

#30 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

@mchappell51: #colts Bruce Arians: injury update -- fleener and davis out, everyone else is probable. spirited practice.

#31 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

@pwilson24: #Colts' B.A.: Rookie NT Josh Chapman is ready to play but will be game-time decision on if/how he will be used.

#32 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12830 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

@pwilson24: #Colts' B.A.: Rookie NT Josh Chapman is ready to play but will be game-time decision on if/how he will be used.

Thanks for the info! I hope he gets some snaps......We do not need to hammer him in there!

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#33 footballinsider22

footballinsider22
  • Rookie
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I was impressed with how our young team played against the patriots. Our offense performed better than i thought they would but Luck has to be more careful with the ball http://bit.ly/QU0Gp5. As we add talent and depth to our roster next year, Luck wont have to force passes to move our offense.

Position wise- what should our first 4 draft picks be? Thoughts....
1. OLB
2. S
3. DT
4. RB

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    100GFB

Preparing for my second Indy trip. A stopover but a long trip none the less. I want a Colts victory but wonder what the Indy weather surprise me. Last year on my first trip to the LOS it was cold, my first trip this year it rained!

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    TKnight24

They stopped giving me Candy when I was 16 cause I was 6'1and they thought I was older than 16. 4 years later I'm 20 & 6'4...... but this time around, I have little cousins that I shall invoke my "Accompanying" 5% Charge on their collections tonight :). Who says Halloween isn't for us older folks? Haha

Show comments (5)
View All Updates