Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fleener Nor Davis will play this week

krunk

Would have been nice.

2nd round pick for Davis is starting to give me a big Santa Claus bellyache :) I understand the injury....but........Gordy showed some serious speed last week.....lets see some more :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: . How about a breakout game like Butlers...we sure need a lift!!

How in the world are we going to keep up with Tom Brady and the Pats this week? Their defense has a strong front 7, not that our run game was anything to write home about, but without our tight ends to hit the creases we wont be able to open up our offense. We do have pretty reliable WR options and NE defense is rounding out the bottom of the barrel, but with limited playmakers on offense, I think Brady-Bel combos going to have an easier time hitting us where we're weak. I was reading http://bit.ly/XFUWkH and many of the ESPN and player bloggers agree. The main weakness for the pats is down the middle of the field. Our backups better step up, or 11 Patriot defenders are going to be flocking to Reggie on every play...

Davis is starting to worry me. We gave up a 2nd round pick for someone that has played 5 games so far.

Davis is starting to worry me. We gave up a 2nd round pick for someone that has played 5 games so far.

I agree. Its not like he was injury prone before coming to us so Im hoping these injury issues dont last with him.

How in the world are we going to keep up with Tom Brady and the Pats this week? Their defense has a strong front 7, not that our run game was anything to write home about, but without our tight ends to hit the creases we wont be able to open up our offense. We do have pretty reliable WR options and NE defense is rounding out the bottom of the barrel, but with limited playmakers on offense, I think Brady-Bel combos going to have an easier time hitting us where we're weak. I was reading http://bit.ly/XFUWkH and many of the ESPN and player bloggers agree. The main weakness for the pats is down the middle of the field. Our backups better step up, or 11 Patriot defenders are going to be flocking to Reggie on every play...

We still have Allen, who I like all around better than Fleener imo.

At least it appears Justice and Brown will play this week. Also Satele, but I'm not that happy about that one because I'd rather continue to see Shipley.

colts-35.png Colts | Three take part in practice Wed Nov 14, 04:50 PM

Indianapolis Colts C Samson Satele (back), OT Winston Justice (knee) and LB Robert Mathis (back) fully participated in practice Wednesday, Nov. 14.

Link to story

Robert Mathis player page

colts-35.png Colts | Donald Brown practices Wed Nov 14, 04:49 PM

Indianapolis Colts RB Donald Brown (knee) fully participated in practice Wednesday, Nov. 14.

Link to story

Donald Brown player page

I don't understand the gloom. I've been pretty dang happy with the Wayne/Avery/Hilton trio. It's a better group than Welker/Lloyd/Branch. And I'd take Brazill over that Edelman punk any day. If you watched the Patriots/Bills game this last weekend, you should be pretty optimistic about our offense hanging 45 points on them...

I don't see us beating the pats with of without them. maybe i am too negative, but i don't think we can score enough points to keep up with the brady bunch. luck has 7 int and 2 tds on the road. billy b probably has film on our practices and the game book too.

would rather have our injured back to face the bills the following week.

i would take ne giving 9. sorry but true

Yes always belived Allen was the better player

I'm a Fleener fan. I'm an Allen fan. What I don't get is typically the two get compared and contrasted in discussions. The intent was to have them both playing together, not competing against each other. Allen is just fantastic - other than Luck our 2nd most impactful rookie. That's got nothing to do with Fleener. I think Fleener ultimately will be a more significant weapon than Allen. That's why I want him to get on the field to get that experience, get that 1st TD monkey off his back. He really started coming along as Luck's 3rd down safety valve. For me, I'm excited about both of our rookie Tight Ends and don't wish to compare them or pick one over the other. We need 'em both.

I'm a Fleener fan. I'm an Allen fan. What I don't get is typically the two get compared and contrasted in discussions. The intent was to have them both playing together, not competing against each other. Allen is just fantastic - other than Luck our 2nd most impactful rookie. That's got nothing to do with Fleener. I think Fleener ultimately will be a more significant weapon than Allen. That's why I want him to get on the field to get that experience, get that 1st TD monkey off his back. He really started coming along as Luck's 3rd down safety valve. For me, I'm excited about both of our rookie Tight Ends and don't wish to compare them or pick one over the other. We need 'em both.

Good point

I was impressed with how our young team played against the patriots. Our offense performed better than i thought they would but Luck has to be more careful with the ball http://bit.ly/QU0Gp5. As we add talent and depth to our roster next year, Luck wont have to force passes to move our offense.

Position wise- what should our first 4 draft picks be? Thoughts....

1. OLB

2. S

3. DT

4. RB