Photo

POSSIBLE STEP FOR WAYNE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Colts.com

Colts.com

The Colts.com Web Crew

• Administrators
  • 3865 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Reggie Wayne has 69 receptions for 931 yards and three touchdowns, leading the NFL in receptions, ranking second in yards and setting a career best in those totals through nine games of any season in which he has played. A holder of many marks, Wayne can tie another one on Sunday with another typical performance.

View the full article

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 MIColtsFan

MIColtsFan
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

1000 yards coming soon in Foxboro!!!!!!! Looking forward to it. Go Reggie!
Quotable Robert Mathis -The best advice I have ever received is: "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it" My motto is:"Everything happens for a reason" My autobiography would be titled:"Successful Yet Humble"

#3 djwhitedynamite

djwhitedynamite
  • Rookie
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

i cant wait LETS GO COLT crush the pats GO REGGIE!!! i cant wait for this game we will win we are CHUCHSTRONG!!!!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    100GFB

Preparing for my second Indy trip. A stopover but a long trip none the less. I want a Colts victory but wonder what the Indy weather surprise me. Last year on my first trip to the LOS it was cold, my first trip this year it rained!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates