Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

press your luck colts @pats

hambone35

5/5 5TD's

On Luck's 1st Pass of the Game, he throws the Ball to Reggie Wayne. His Neckbeard comes to Life & makes the Ball Split in 5 ways. One going to Reggie, others going to D. Allen, TY, Avery, & Brazill

Colts Win 35-0. After that Play the Refs state that how that play happened has Baffled them & no one has an Explanation for it. They end the game after that Play & we advance to 7-3 on the Year :D

5/5 5TD's

On Luck's 1st Pass of the Game, he throws the Ball to Reggie Wayne. His Neckbeard comes to Life & makes the Ball Split in 5 ways. One going to Reggie, others going to D. Allen, TY, Avery, & Brazill

Colts Win 35-0. After that Play the Refs state that how that play happened has Baffled them & no one has an Explanation for it. They end the game after that Play & we advance to 7-3 on the Year :D

Now that I want to see! Or a covey of quail fly out of his beard into the faces of Pats defenders blocking their view and he runs for 5 - 80 yard TD`s..first half alone! :thmup:

Dan Orlasky at QB almost beat the pats last year so yes a Colts win Sunday 27-24..

The Pats took their foot off the gas fully realizing they could step it up and choke us any time they wanted last year. This time, they know our QB is not Orlovsky and will keep the foot on the gas though it would be the gas on the running game and not passing game.

The Pats took their foot off the gas fully realizing they could step it up and choke us any time they wanted last year. This time, they know our QB is not Orlovsky and will keep the foot on the gas though it would be the gas on the running game and not passing game.

chapman will take care of that

chapman will take care of that

How many first round rookies come into their first game and start dominating, let alone later round ones? Besides, his playing time will probably be limited. D-line and O-line are some of the toughest positions to transition to the NFL, the boys across you aint littles one from teams you can dominate anymore.

So, I will hold back my optimism till I see the results. :)

I think that Luck will come out extremely focused for this game. He is aware of the rivalry and how important this game is, not just for the playoff picture, but for the vets who want this win so badly.

Unfortunately, the Pats offense will be too much for our defense. I predict that by this time next week, we'll be calling for the heads of a few of our DBs, as we usually do by overreacting to every loss, regardless of the fact the the Pats offense is ranked first in the league.

Lastly, if we haven't figure out our red zone woes, the this will be a tough game for us. The Pats do give up a lot of yards, but not many points. They are good in the red zone, while it's a weakness for our offense.

our whole team has to play well especially our offense. If the d can't stop the patriots then our offense needs to out score them

Yes of course the O will have to play well and score some points, but I place emphasis on the D this game - if they play poorly we wont stand a chance. I have faith in the offense - if the D plays well I am confident that the O will do enough to win.

Which brings your season totals to 286/371 77.1% 3570 yards 37 touchdowns, 3 interceptions and a 136.3 rating.

stephenpredictionsgame10.jpg

I still say if you had they power to make these close to being true, Irsay would pay you quite a bit of money.

lol guess I got high expectations but if the pats defense is as bad defending the pass as people claim atleast the 450 yards part should come true the 5 tds is a leap of faith lol

This has Luck throwing 50 times or more all over it

Luck 29-51 2 touchdown 1 pick 318 yards passing 1 rushing TD

Brown 10 rushes 45 yards touchdown

Ballard 9 rushes 35 yards

Avery 1 touchdown 92 yards receiving

Wayne 84 yards

Allen 72 yards 1 touchdown

Hilton 45 yards

Donald Brown 25 yards