Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm a new Colts fan! Why, you ask?

coltsfan_nyc

I like the history of the team like Johnny Unitas and such! I like the classic look of the uniforms! I like Andrew Luck and want to follow his career from year one! I want to climb onboard before the bandwagoners catch a hint!

I believe Luck is going to be or should I say IS something special and I want to get onboard this train before it leaves the station! I was raised a NY Giants fan and still like them, but I got room in my heart for the Colts too. Plus blue is my favorite color.

I'm not sure if Colts fans know how the outside views you and your organization, but we see you guys as a classy organization and we view colts fans as friendly, down to earth people. Some fan bases have . and knuckleheads but when I think COLTS FAN, this is not the case.

I still haven't memorized who's in the division, I believe off the top of my head it's Colts, Texans, Jaguars, and I can't remember off the top of my head who the last team is, I want to say Titans.

Anyway, this is my first year, and I plan to follow Luck from the draft to Canton! That is all.

I never ask WHY, I just say Welcome Aboard...!!!!

From one out of state Colts fan to another, welcome aboard.

Honestly you won't find a classier organization in all of football. Thank God our board is not flooded with QB controversy, bad ownership threads, uniform changing threads... that stuff doesn't go on here but it does in nearly every other fan base.

Here you just sit back and enjoy Sundays. BTW, I reccomend a field trip to Indy. Best Midwestern City in the US and I've been to them all.

I agree with your premise for the most part, Ohio Colt, but did you skip the entirety of this last offseason on this board? We had QB controversy threads, we had bad ownership threads, and we had uniform change threads. We even had vitriol.

All that aside, even at its worst, this is indeed a very well-moderated and entertaining forum; representative of a very friendly fan base and a very classy organization.

Welcome coltsfan_nyc!

My Great Uncle was part of the International Geophysical Year group in 1957 that built the first permanent structures in Antarctica at the South Pole, and even had a mountain named after him (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Waldron). He is first and foremost a soccer fan, but he is also a Colts fan. So... there is kind of an Antarctic representation, although he only lived there a year (which may make him a citizen... lol)

Unfortunately, we are sadly lacking representation in Antarctica.......gotta get more fans down there.

We are now on a mission to Antarctica.....we could do a reality show.....Penguins go Wild?" ????? :woah: :wtg:

This begs for someone to fabricate a photo of Mario Lemieux wearing a Colts Jersey, but I don't have the energy.

Welcome aboard man! As stated we are very tolerant of others opinions n have residents of other teams here that don't get ran outta town haha. Just post intelligently and you will be welcomed!

Whoa. What's all this about posting intelligently? I never signed up for that? And Brent' certainly never did either!!

A warm welcome from Scotland (via London)!

I like the history of the team like Johnny Unitas and such! I like the classic look of the uniforms! I like Andrew Luck and want to follow his career from year one! I want to climb onboard before the bandwagoners catch a hint!

I believe Luck is going to be or should I say IS something special and I want to get onboard this train before it leaves the station! I was raised a NY Giants fan and still like them, but I got room in my heart for the Colts too. Plus blue is my favorite color.

I'm not sure if Colts fans know how the outside views you and your organization, but we see you guys as a classy organization and we view colts fans as friendly, down to earth people. Some fan bases have . and knuckleheads but when I think COLTS FAN, this is not the case.

I still haven't memorized who's in the division, I believe off the top of my head it's Colts, Texans, Jaguars, and I can't remember off the top of my head who the last team is, I want to say Titans.

Anyway, this is my first year, and I plan to follow Luck from the draft to Canton! That is all.

Welcome! I say this because I want to see this fanbase grow for all the right reasons. I want to see Colts jerseys being worn like we see Steelers or Cowboys jerseys at games they arent even playing in by their fans. Living on the east coast and having always been a Colts fan, sometimes I wondered if I`m the only Colts fan on earth. Until I met my wife, an Indy native and then finding great fans on here.Walking into a sports store out there while visiting her parents and seeing nothing but Colts stuff was the most awsome thing for me. Speed Blue everywhere! The Indy Colts should be "Americas team"..get the word out!

I love your entry BTW and welcome into the BLUE Horseshoe Family coltsfan_nyc! I live in Cheddar Head Packers Country & everyone has embraced me with open arms so yes, we can certainly accept you into the BLUE INDY fold as well new friend! The NY Giants are a great team too BTW. I admire their pass rush ability, offensive line, defensive line, and their GM Jerry Reese is amazing in my book too.

Yes SOMDColtsfan, can we knock off the lackluster Dallas Cowboys finally & give the "America's Team" label to a winning legitimate franchise like the Colts please. Heck, I'd even accept the Patriots on this one, but I'd prefer the Colts earn this award/label forget the Cowboys. That's absolute nonsense IMHO.

This might be off topic, but I was doing research for my trip to Indianapolis next year to see the Colts and I have to say Indianapolis has got to be the most well thought out and designed city in history!

I get off Amtrak and the stadium and the hotel I'm looking at booking is right in walking distance! I'm from new york city and I can not imagine or concieve in my mind the freedom of WALKING to a stadium without getting on a roaring, congested highway and paying half my paycheck to park!

Man I'm so envious of you guys!

This might be off topic, but I was doing research for my trip to Indianapolis next year to see the Colts and I have to say Indianapolis has got to be the most well thought out and designed city in history!

I get off Amtrak and the stadium and the hotel I'm looking at booking is right in walking distance! I'm from new york city and I can not imagine or concieve in my mind the freedom of WALKING to a stadium without getting on a roaring, congested highway and paying half my paycheck to park!

Man I'm so envious of you guys!

Lucky.

You're a new Colts fan and you're going to watch them play live before I do. :/

I haven't even been to an NFL game yet.

Anyways, I hope you see a 2nd year Luck dominate in 2013!

Serious? Where abouts?

I'm in The Ethiopian Capital of Addis Ababa. Great place, but I have to watch most of the games on replay and I hate the 4:00 games because that means the game starts at midnight here. The night games are shown live on ESPN Africa at 3:30 AM. I usually listen to the games on the internet assuming we are getting power and the internet is working, which is most of the time.

I'm in The Ethiopian Capital of Addis Ababa. Great place, but I have to watch most of the games on replay and I hate the 4:00 games because that means the game starts at midnight here. The night games are shown live on ESPN Africa at 3:30 AM. I usually listen to the games on the internet assuming we are getting power and the internet is working, which is most of the time.

Fascinating. I was going to guess South Africa. It blows my mind that the games are readily available in so many places.

I love it - no guarantee that you'll have electric, but you have the NFL.

Nice to see that have Colts fans around the USA, but its a little hard to me, cause I live in Brazil and didnt miss a game from my Colts on GamePass, but its a little hard to be at LucasOil, its a little far!!!

Bom saber que tem outro brasileiro aqui :D

Welcome, as some said this forum is really good, specially to people like me who lives in another country (Brazil) because everytime I open here I learn something new

Bom saber que tem outro brasileiro aqui :D

Welcome, as some said this forum is really good, specially to people like me who lives in another country (Brazil) because everytime I open here I learn something new

Here! Here!

Can't agree more. As I've tooled around on other forums, I've learned how spoiled we are here. The Mods do a fantastic job of keeping this place civil when we have disagreements. I find that I get quickly tired of the needless insults and profanity that litter other sites.

I mean, what the @#$& kind of @#$&ing place is so stupid at allow that kind of @#$&ing behavior?

:woah::D

I'm from NC, I first started liking the colts about 14 years ago, my older brothers team was the dolphins and they faced the colts that year and I just stuck with them since. I survived the Peyton manning break-up on march 7. I don't really like to see people hop on bandwagons when that team starts doing good all the sudden, but o well. Welcome to the blue man group

haha this is exactly how my little brother became a steelers fan (2005 divisional game)

I still marvel after all these years that we have such a growing fan base outside of Indianapolis. Having been a fan since the move I can certainly remember those early years (in particular the Jeff George years) where old Bob was calling the shots and it was painful to watch sometimes. I can remember after moving to Florida in 94 being relegated to the smallest TV at the bar and having to watch the game with no sound (thank goodness for the NFL Sunday Ticket). We are certainly lucky to have Jimmy as an owner and have such a great quarterback legacy attached to the franchise.

Welcome aboard coltsfan_nyc.