Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm a new Colts fan! Why, you ask?

coltsfan_nyc

I like the history of the team like Johnny Unitas and such! I like the classic look of the uniforms! I like Andrew Luck and want to follow his career from year one! I want to climb onboard before the bandwagoners catch a hint!

I believe Luck is going to be or should I say IS something special and I want to get onboard this train before it leaves the station! I was raised a NY Giants fan and still like them, but I got room in my heart for the Colts too. Plus blue is my favorite color.

I'm not sure if Colts fans know how the outside views you and your organization, but we see you guys as a classy organization and we view colts fans as friendly, down to earth people. Some fan bases have . and knuckleheads but when I think COLTS FAN, this is not the case.

I still haven't memorized who's in the division, I believe off the top of my head it's Colts, Texans, Jaguars, and I can't remember off the top of my head who the last team is, I want to say Titans.

Anyway, this is my first year, and I plan to follow Luck from the draft to Canton! That is all.

Welcome! I say this because I want to see this fanbase grow for all the right reasons. I want to see Colts jerseys being worn like we see Steelers or Cowboys jerseys at games they arent even playing in by their fans. Living on the east coast and having always been a Colts fan, sometimes I wondered if I`m the only Colts fan on earth. Until I met my wife, an Indy native and then finding great fans on here.Walking into a sports store out there while visiting her parents and seeing nothing but Colts stuff was the most awsome thing for me. Speed Blue everywhere! The Indy Colts should be "Americas team"..get the word out!

A big hearty Welcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gif:shake: !!!!!!

I have already read nice contributions from you coltsfan_nyc!!! We are covered across the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia in the forum.....Have I missed a continent? :funny:

Hang with us as we enjoy this team grow.....as we remain Chuck Strong and Colts Proud!!!!!! Have fun....and one more time.....welcome!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

Tell a friend......we welcome all new comers. Ya know when you think about it, i guess i take for granted how good of an organization this is.......really, we dont deal with the drama that teams like Dallas and The Aint's DEAL with and i like it! Also i like the traditional feel, maybe im a homer but this team feels like home to me, my family all love the Colts, it brings us together, we are sad for a loss.....and on top of the world on a win. But our dedication is never in question whether we are in the Superbowl playing the Bears or 2-14 and watching our future Hall of fame quarterback leave town. One thing i always know is the sun will rise over Indianapolis and we will be champs again!!!!!

I have already read nice contributions from you coltsfan_nyc!!! We are covered across the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia in the forum.....Have I missed a continent? :funny:

Unfortunately, we are sadly lacking representation in Antarctica.......gotta get more fans down there.

On a related note, how cool would it be if when the NFL branches out to other countries, they put a team down there? Lambeau Field ain't got nothing on the Arctic Tundra.

Welcome to the forum & fan base.

I've been a Colts fan since '65, when I was 9.

This is a pretty good place to be.

Everyone's generally accepting of other's opinions, and there are some very knowledgeable people posting here, as well.

BTW, you got the division spot on.

Welcome, Coltsfan_NYC. We have a wonderful owner who keeps his noggin out of football business for the most part and lets the football people do their thing, and that has fostered a culture of winning, IMO. Dungy was a great hire from a point of view of establishing a sound culture of character focus as well, and it sure has carried over for the most part, IMO.

I am sure you will like it here. And last but not least, the mods on this forum do a terrific job moderating and keeping things civil, makes for a pleasant experience for all of us. :)

Welcome! I say this because I want to see this fanbase grow for all the right reasons. I want to see Colts jerseys being worn like we see Steelers or Cowboys jerseys at games they arent even playing in by their fans. Living on the east coast and having always been a Colts fan, sometimes I wondered if I`m the only Colts fan on earth. Until I met my wife, an Indy native and then finding great fans on here.Walking into a sports store out there while visiting her parents and seeing nothing but Colts stuff was the most awsome thing for me. Speed Blue everywhere! The Indy Colts should be "Americas team"..get the word out!

After having not been to Indy in 20+ years, I've taken my family there a couple of times since this past summer.

I agree with you, it is awesome to see all the Colts hear in stores, and being worn around town.

Actually, I took my son to his game (Dolphins) a couple of weeks ago.

It was a great game to see, and he was in awe.

Unfortunately, we are sadly lacking representation in Antarctica.......gotta get more fans down there.

On a related note, how cool would it be if when the NFL branches out to other countries, they put a team down there? Lambeau Field ain't got nothing on the Arctic Tundra.

I would go to the game! Road-trip? HMMMMM.....I better check mapquest and GPS before we go :spit:

I'm from NC, I first started liking the colts about 14 years ago, my older brothers team was the dolphins and they faced the colts that year and I just stuck with them since. I survived the Peyton manning break-up on march 7. I don't really like to see people hop on bandwagons when that team starts doing good all the sudden, but o well. Welcome to the blue man group

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 14, 2012 - Duplicate post
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 14, 2012 - Duplicate post

I'm from NC, I first started liking the colts about 14 years ago, my older brothers team was the dolphins and they faced the colts that year and I just stuck with them since. I survived the Peyton manning break-up on march 7. I don't really like to see people hop on bandwagons when that team starts doing good all the sudden, but o well. Welcome to the blue man group

A big hearty Welcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gif:shake: !!!!!!

Hang with us as we enjoy this team grow.....as we remain Chuck Strong and Colts Proud!!!!!! Have fun....and one more time.....welcome!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

Here's Africa checking in!

We have to find fan on Antarctic, buddy!

Welcome here coltsfan_nyc!!!

Welcome to the board and the fan base for the best team on this big blue marble we call Earth. I was born and raised here in Indianapolis, and have been a fan for as long as I can remember... Through the good and the bad. You my friend have picked a good time to join so kick back, relax, and enjoy your stay.

After having not been to Indy in 20+ years, I've taken my family there a couple of times since this past summer.

I agree with you, it is awesome to see all the Colts hear in stores, and being worn around town.

Actually, I took my son to his game (Dolphins) a couple of weeks ago.

It was a great game to see, and he was in awe.

We stopped for breakfast one Friday morning on our way out there and all the employees were wearing Colts jerseys or t-shirts. Blue Friday is awsome, something I wish we had the luxury of around here! I`m 43 years old and still in awe anytime I walk into a stadium the Colts are playing in..lol, some kids never grow up

Welcome to the Blue Nation!!! I married a beautiful lady from upstate NY a little over 2 years ago, and she's finally going to move here to Indiana in January. All of her family are Giants fans, but they all respect the Colts so I never get any flack from them. Once she's here, I'm sure she'll pay more attention to the Colts, but I don't expect her to change her allegiance to the Giants. She'll have co-favorite teams to root for now.

Wife and I are going to the Colts-Bills game and we're very excited!! This will be our 3rd trip to LOS in the past 2 years.

Glad to have you here!!!

From one out of state Colts fan to another, welcome aboard.

Honestly you won't find a classier organization in all of football. Thank God our board is not flooded with QB controversy, bad ownership threads, uniform changing threads... that stuff doesn't go on here but it does in nearly every other fan base.

Here you just sit back and enjoy Sundays. BTW, I reccomend a field trip to Indy. Best Midwestern City in the US and I've been to them all.