Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsfan_nyc

I'm a new Colts fan! Why, you ask?

71 posts in this topic

Welcome! I say this because I want to see this fanbase grow for all the right reasons. I want to see Colts jerseys being worn like we see Steelers or Cowboys jerseys at games they arent even playing in by their fans. Living on the east coast and having always been a Colts fan, sometimes I wondered if I`m the only Colts fan on earth. Until I met my wife, an Indy native and then finding great fans on here.Walking into a sports store out there while visiting her parents and seeing nothing but Colts stuff was the most awsome thing for me. Speed Blue everywhere! The Indy Colts should be "Americas team"..get the word out!

3 people like this

Welcome just wait till we are dominating the entire league with a top 5 defense in a couple of years. :)

Welcome to the BLUECREW. This is the best place to hang out. Lots of classy, intelligent folks on this site.

As a colts fan for over 45 years I welcome you & hope you enjoy many years rooting for one of the most class organizations in the NFL.

A big hearty Welcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gif:shake: !!!!!!

I have already read nice contributions from you coltsfan_nyc!!! We are covered across the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia in the forum.....Have I missed a continent? :funny:

Hang with us as we enjoy this team grow.....as we remain Chuck Strong and Colts Proud!!!!!! Have fun....and one more time.....welcome!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

1 person likes this

Welcome aboard!

Don't worry, Titans are very forgettable haha. Enjoy your time here!

1 person likes this

Tell a friend......we welcome all new comers. Ya know when you think about it, i guess i take for granted how good of an organization this is.......really, we dont deal with the drama that teams like Dallas and The Aint's DEAL with and i like it! Also i like the traditional feel, maybe im a homer but this team feels like home to me, my family all love the Colts, it brings us together, we are sad for a loss.....and on top of the world on a win. But our dedication is never in question whether we are in the Superbowl playing the Bears or 2-14 and watching our future Hall of fame quarterback leave town. One thing i always know is the sun will rise over Indianapolis and we will be champs again!!!!!

4 people like this

Welcome!

I can't help but wonder how many posts there are like this on the Jags boards?

2 people like this

I have already read nice contributions from you coltsfan_nyc!!! We are covered across the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia in the forum.....Have I missed a continent? :funny:

Unfortunately, we are sadly lacking representation in Antarctica.......gotta get more fans down there.

On a related note, how cool would it be if when the NFL branches out to other countries, they put a team down there? Lambeau Field ain't got nothing on the Arctic Tundra.

4 people like this

Good to have you on board Coltsfan_nyc.

I cant say Im surprised people are becoming fans of ours. We have a very likeable team and a VERY likeable Head Coach who is battling for his life. How can you not like this team?

Welcome to the forum & fan base.

I've been a Colts fan since '65, when I was 9.

This is a pretty good place to be.

Everyone's generally accepting of other's opinions, and there are some very knowledgeable people posting here, as well.

BTW, you got the division spot on.

Welcome!! This reminds me of me when I became a Colts fan, except it wasnt peyton in year one :( youll love this team, picked a great season to hop on!

Welcome, Coltsfan_NYC. We have a wonderful owner who keeps his noggin out of football business for the most part and lets the football people do their thing, and that has fostered a culture of winning, IMO. Dungy was a great hire from a point of view of establishing a sound culture of character focus as well, and it sure has carried over for the most part, IMO.

I am sure you will like it here. And last but not least, the mods on this forum do a terrific job moderating and keeping things civil, makes for a pleasant experience for all of us. :)

Welcome! I say this because I want to see this fanbase grow for all the right reasons. I want to see Colts jerseys being worn like we see Steelers or Cowboys jerseys at games they arent even playing in by their fans. Living on the east coast and having always been a Colts fan, sometimes I wondered if I`m the only Colts fan on earth. Until I met my wife, an Indy native and then finding great fans on here.Walking into a sports store out there while visiting her parents and seeing nothing but Colts stuff was the most awsome thing for me. Speed Blue everywhere! The Indy Colts should be "Americas team"..get the word out!

After having not been to Indy in 20+ years, I've taken my family there a couple of times since this past summer.

I agree with you, it is awesome to see all the Colts hear in stores, and being worn around town.

Actually, I took my son to his game (Dolphins) a couple of weeks ago.

It was a great game to see, and he was in awe.

Unfortunately, we are sadly lacking representation in Antarctica.......gotta get more fans down there.

On a related note, how cool would it be if when the NFL branches out to other countries, they put a team down there? Lambeau Field ain't got nothing on the Arctic Tundra.

I would go to the game! Road-trip? HMMMMM.....I better check mapquest and GPS before we go :spit:

I'm from NC, I first started liking the colts about 14 years ago, my older brothers team was the dolphins and they faced the colts that year and I just stuck with them since. I survived the Peyton manning break-up on march 7. I don't really like to see people hop on bandwagons when that team starts doing good all the sudden, but o well. Welcome to the blue man group

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 14, 2012 - Duplicate post

I'm from NC, I first started liking the colts about 14 years ago, my older brothers team was the dolphins and they faced the colts that year and I just stuck with them since. I survived the Peyton manning break-up on march 7. I don't really like to see people hop on bandwagons when that team starts doing good all the sudden, but o well. Welcome to the blue man group

A big hearty Welcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gifWelcome%20Sign1.gif:shake: !!!!!!

Hang with us as we enjoy this team grow.....as we remain Chuck Strong and Colts Proud!!!!!! Have fun....and one more time.....welcome!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

Here's Africa checking in!

1 person likes this

Welcome!

I can't help but wonder how many posts there are like this on the Jags boards?

It was a cut and paste from a Raiders forum, I believe.

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!

We have to find fan on Antarctic, buddy!

Welcome here coltsfan_nyc!!!

Welcome to the board and the fan base for the best team on this big blue marble we call Earth. I was born and raised here in Indianapolis, and have been a fan for as long as I can remember... Through the good and the bad. You my friend have picked a good time to join so kick back, relax, and enjoy your stay.

We have to find fan on Antarctic, buddy!

Welcome here coltsfan_nyc!!!

We are now on a mission to Antarctica.....we could do a reality show.....Penguins go Wild?" ????? :woah: :wtg: Too cold for Colts. :thmup: ;)

@wordofmouth......really in Africa? AWESOME!

Welcome, and enjoy the show. I look forward to Colts football more than anything else every year.

1 person likes this

After having not been to Indy in 20+ years, I've taken my family there a couple of times since this past summer.

I agree with you, it is awesome to see all the Colts hear in stores, and being worn around town.

Actually, I took my son to his game (Dolphins) a couple of weeks ago.

It was a great game to see, and he was in awe.

We stopped for breakfast one Friday morning on our way out there and all the employees were wearing Colts jerseys or t-shirts. Blue Friday is awsome, something I wish we had the luxury of around here! I`m 43 years old and still in awe anytime I walk into a stadium the Colts are playing in..lol, some kids never grow up

Welcome to the Blue Nation!!! I married a beautiful lady from upstate NY a little over 2 years ago, and she's finally going to move here to Indiana in January. All of her family are Giants fans, but they all respect the Colts so I never get any flack from them. Once she's here, I'm sure she'll pay more attention to the Colts, but I don't expect her to change her allegiance to the Giants. She'll have co-favorite teams to root for now.

Wife and I are going to the Colts-Bills game and we're very excited!! This will be our 3rd trip to LOS in the past 2 years.

Glad to have you here!!!

2 people like this

We are now on a mission to Antarctica.....we could do a reality show.....Penguins go Wild?" ????? :woah: :wtg: Too cold for Colts. :thmup: ;)

@wordofmouth......really in Africa? AWESOME!

I'm Alaskan is that good enough?

I'm Alaskan is that good enough?

HUGE Alaska fan.....my avatar does not show my love for the cold.....I love huskies and malamutes.....I could live in Alaska! We'll take ya Timberwolf!!!! Go Penguins.....OOOPs.... :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :)
1 person likes this

From one out of state Colts fan to another, welcome aboard.

Honestly you won't find a classier organization in all of football. Thank God our board is not flooded with QB controversy, bad ownership threads, uniform changing threads... that stuff doesn't go on here but it does in nearly every other fan base.

Here you just sit back and enjoy Sundays. BTW, I reccomend a field trip to Indy. Best Midwestern City in the US and I've been to them all.

HUGE Alaska fan.....my avatar does not show my love for the cold.....I love huskies and malamutes.....I could live in Alaska! We'll take ya Timberwolf!!!! Go Penguins.....OOOPs.... :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :)

If you want to watch football live we have an arena team called the Fairbanks Grizzleys.

1 person likes this

If you want to watch football live we have an arena team called the Fairbanks Grizzleys.

Live in Kansas now, but lived in Anchorage for 5 years and on Adak for 2.

The only Football I ever saw in AK was Seawolves Hockey!!....Wait....What??

AlaskaAnchorageSeawolves.jpg