Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

throwing BBZ

13th in power Ranking - NFL.com

26 posts in this topic

Of course it is a long season, and lots of movement from week to week, add it with a cookie and all you have is a cookie, BUT

As Coach said, "remember where they had us, each and every one of them".

Just sayin' I got a very big kick seeing that number.

1 person likes this

IND_The Catch_728x90

I love that quote....

Of course it is a long season, and lots of movement from week to week, add it with a cookie and all you have is a cookie, BUT

Just sayin' I got a very big kick seeing that number.

My favorite quote of the year.

1 person likes this

I think it was Reggie Wayne that said during the Jags post-game that they recognize they need to treat every game here on through like a playoff game. I love that attitude because it's true. Houston's probably got the division so we gotta fight extra hard for the Wild Card.

Rankings mean nothing. because come playoff time its awhole new season. Giants,Seahawks,Cardinals have showes us that in recent years. Giants going 9-7 winning the superbowl, Seahawks 7-9 beat the saints in the first round, Cardinals 8-8 went to the superbowl. we all know the colts dont have the team to make the superbowl let alone win it BUT it is football and they are all playing to win so anything can happen.

Rankings mean nothing. because come playoff time its awhole new season. Giants,Seahawks,Cardinals have showes us that in recent years. Giants going 9-7 winning the superbowl, Seahawks 7-9 beat the saints in the first round, Cardinals 8-8 went to the superbowl. we all know the colts dont have the team to make the superbowl let alone win it BUT it is football and they are all playing to win so anything can happen.

Exactly!

That's crazy haha I love my team but I don't feel we are that high.

What? I smell a BCS game!

1 person likes this

" Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives ........?" -Happy Gilmore

" You like me, you really like me!"- Sally Field winning an Oscar.

What? I smell a BCS game!

thats college, not the NFL lol. and as an irish fan i can actually say we are not ready for a NC game lol. would be nice to be in it but we are not ready. although we do have the number 1 ranked defense in the country lol.

Rankings mean nothing.

Obviously, who thinks they do? Power Rankings are made for fun, and to try and determine which teams are better than others, but everyone knows the margins of victory is close enough for most teams to overcome someone higher than them. "Any Given Sunday". These things are supposed to be fun, I don't think many people take them too seriously.

Obviously, who thinks they do? Power Rankings are made for fun, and to try and determine which teams are better than others, but everyone knows the margins of victory is close enough for most teams to overcome someone higher than them. "Any Given Sunday". These things are supposed to be fun, I don't think many people take them too seriously.

you would be surprised. check out bleachreport.com next monday and you will see how many people tend to care lol. its quite funny

And the Jags are now officially the worst team in the NFL according to NFL.com.

I think the Jags and Chiefs belong in a category of succotash-edness all their own, and the flies are swarming.

Even if the Colts struggled this year, there was always a sense of promise about them. Does anybody feel optimistic about where the Chiefs and Jags are heading right now... Unless its Jags to LA?

Does anybody feel optimistic about where the Chiefs and Jags are heading right now...

There are several teams that come to mind when I think of being "stuck" at the bottom for years and years and never really seem to get their team going in the right direction.

Hey Guys and Gals! Long Time Listener, First Time Caller!!!

I think everyone agrees that Power Ranking mean nothing. Now that were 11-12ish or at the begining, when they had us Last!

It's still good to see the Colts get Respect!! Didn't move up much by beating the Jags, how far up do we go when we beat NE???

I love how not to long ago, everyone said we had "no weapons, except an aging 87". Now we have "talented, fast Rookies and a HOFer 87"

2011 colts "suck for Luck"

2012 Jags "suck for L.A."

I think the Jags and Chiefs belong in a category of succotash-edness all their own, and the flies are swarming.

Even if the Colts struggled this year, there was always a sense of promise about them. Does anybody feel optimistic about where the Chiefs and Jags are heading right now... Unless its Jags to LA?

It's no secret that it starts with a franchise QB, and if you miss on your choice it sets the team back years. The only team that has had worse luck (NPI) than those teams has to be the Browns. But even they may have finally found their guy.

It's no secret that it starts with a franchise QB, and if you miss on your choice it sets the team back years. The only team that has had worse luck (NPI) than those teams has to be the Browns. But even they may have finally found their guy.

I mostly agree, but tbh I'm especially disappointed in the Jags. Gerrard and Leftwich weren't "franchise" QBs either, but their D was at least good enough to be competitive even where they were never truly contenders. Now they are pretty much miserable across the board.

They used to be like the pesky younger brother who talks trash too much, occasionally beats you in something, but never when it really counts. Now it almost feels like he's sick and unable to play at all. It kinda makes me a little sad.

1 person likes this

So we still have a shot at the rose bowl then?

I think we're shooting for the Fiesta Bowl for Luck again

I think we're shooting for the Fiesta Bowl for Luck again

Maybe we should go for the Sugar (same place as the Super Bowl...)
1 person likes this

we all know the colts dont have the team to make the superbowl let alone win it BUT it is football and they are all playing to win so anything can happen.

I don't know that.

I didn't think we had a chance in 06 after MJD destroyed us. I didn't think the Giants had a chance last year.

Look what happened. Never say never. A fire is tough to put out. We're on fire at the moment.

I don't know that.

I didn't think we had a chance in 06 after MJD destroyed us. I didn't think the Giants had a chance last year.

Look what happened. Never say never. A fire is tough to put out. We're on fire at the moment.

as i said its football and their playing to win so anything can happen. but its not a team that is put together to win it all this year. your comparing the colts to last years giants and the 06 colts. neither of those two teams went through the overhaul that this years colts have gone through, with new coaches, GM, defensive scheme, the offense has never played together up until this year so the chemistry hasnt been there (but is getting better each game). you really cant compare this year to those teams you mentioned, because those teams were better.

1 person likes this