Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/13 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

One RULE on today's answers - you MUST BE HONEST !!

That being said - here's Twoday's Twosday Twofer:

1. WHAT did YOU believe the Colts win-loss record would be for the 2012 season ?? (BE HONEST !!)

2. Did YOU really believe that the Colts would be in the "playoff discussion" for the 2012 season ?? (Reminder: we're being HONEST)

I'm "toting the rock" first today - AND - being HONEST with my answers:

1. I would have been THRILLED with 6 - 10 - but - honestly thought 5 - 11 was more realistic

2. Absotively posilutely NOT !! I figured one to two more years before the Colts were playoff contenders again !!

1. WHAT did YOU believe the Colts win-loss record would be for the 2012 season ?? (BE HONEST !!)

2. Did YOU really believe that the Colts would be in the "playoff discussion" for the 2012 season ?? (Reminder: we're being HONEST)

1. I predicted 4-6 wins, so I thought our record would be 6-10 at best.

2. No. No way...Nothing was pointing toward playoffs.

1. I honestly believed that we would be 6-10. BrentMC11 can confirm this fact for verification purposes.

2. Nope, we aren't making the Playoffs. Well, unless pigs can fly anyway. Airborne bacon...Homer Simpson would like that. I doubt we will make them next year either. Perhaps, a Wildcard spot if we are lucky.

"One RULE on today's answers - you MUST BE HONEST !!... (Reminder: we're being HONEST)" Are you suggesting that I am a liar? Exaggerate yes; lie no. haha Just Kidding sb41champs!!!

I'll take a wild guess and say 8-8. A 9-7 record puts you on the bubble of the play-off and usually 10-6 gets you in.

Please don't get me wrong but yes I'd love to make it to the play-offs. I want the team to make me eat my words but it'll be a tough road to make the play-offs.

1. I did think 6-10 and felt early that with lack of depth and injuries we could have fallen flat on our 'donkeys.' :) Here is to a resilient team....that is Chuck Strong to the bone!!!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts: (BTW, Southwest is the most brutally honest guy I know!!!! SW: I approve your message)

2. Never in my thoughts, and I still feel that every game is a playoff game to get better. We need to play each 60 minutes like there is no tomorrow...just as Coach is fighting every second! :coltsfb: :coltsfb: :coltsfb:

i did say 9-7 or 10-6 at best. and i also said the colts will most likely get the wild card slot.

When we started threads before the season I said:

1. good shot at an 8-8 season with our schedule. would have been happy with 6-10

2. HONESTLY thought we would do better than all the doomsayers predicted, but don't think I was even thinking ahead to playoff shots or appearances.

We were 2-14 last season and basically dumped or lost many of our "known" players (Saturday, Clark, Garcon, some quarterback....) With that, I was hoping for a 5-11 season, figuring it would be a great improvement as we climb upwards.

Playoffs? Playoffs? did you say Playoffs?...

1. "7-9 or 9-7. Nothing More, Nothing Less"- TKnight85 <---- Everyone can Confirm this (Only if you were here in the Beginning)

2. Yes, if we reached the 9-7 Prediction. I don't think we'd make it in the Playoffs with a 7-9 Record, but hey...... anything is Possible

I will vouch for ya TKnight!!!! You said it from day 1......and never backed away from it.....even when some thought you were as crazy as I am......:)

"In the playoff discussion" is a vague phrase......they play Houston twice in the last 3 weeks..of course they are in the playoff discussion...

we mapped it out here many times..

I thought they'd be 7-9 and miss the playoffs.....losing to Detroit, NE, KC (remember this was BEFORE the season) and Houston twice ...

unfortunately...that's still possible