Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 11/13 "Twosday Twofer"

27 posts in this topic

One RULE on today's answers - you MUST BE HONEST !!

That being said - here's Twoday's Twosday Twofer:

1. WHAT did YOU believe the Colts win-loss record would be for the 2012 season ?? (BE HONEST !!)

2. Did YOU really believe that the Colts would be in the "playoff discussion" for the 2012 season ?? (Reminder: we're being HONEST)

1 person likes this

IND_The Catch_728x90

I'm "toting the rock" first today - AND - being HONEST with my answers:

1. I would have been THRILLED with 6 - 10 - but - honestly thought 5 - 11 was more realistic

2. Absotively posilutely NOT !! I figured one to two more years before the Colts were playoff contenders again !!

1. I was thinking 6-10 for the season.

2. No, because 6-10 teams don't make the playoffs.

1. WHAT did YOU believe the Colts win-loss record would be for the 2012 season ?? (BE HONEST !!)

2. Did YOU really believe that the Colts would be in the "playoff discussion" for the 2012 season ?? (Reminder: we're being HONEST)

1. I predicted 4-6 wins, so I thought our record would be 6-10 at best.

2. No. No way...Nothing was pointing toward playoffs.

1. I started out with a 4-12 prediction at the beginning of the year.

2. I didn't think it was at all possible that this team would be in contention for the next 2 years.

1. I honestly believed that we would be 6-10. BrentMC11 can confirm this fact for verification purposes.

2. Nope, we aren't making the Playoffs. Well, unless pigs can fly anyway. Airborne bacon...Homer Simpson would like that. I doubt we will make them next year either. Perhaps, a Wildcard spot if we are lucky.

"One RULE on today's answers - you MUST BE HONEST !!... (Reminder: we're being HONEST)" Are you suggesting that I am a liar? Exaggerate yes; lie no. haha Just Kidding sb41champs!!!

i thought we could be 8-8 and then our schedule came out and thought 10-6 wasn't all that crazy.

again after the schedule came out i figured we would have an outside shot. never thought we would be in the drivers seat and still in the divisional race

1) 9-7 give or take a few games

2) I've been saying the Wildcard is possible before week 1.

1) I figured they'd be somewhere around 8-8. (I'm now predicting 10-6.)

2) No way would I have thought they would be in a playoff spot.

I'll take a wild guess and say 8-8. A 9-7 record puts you on the bubble of the play-off and usually 10-6 gets you in.

Please don't get me wrong but yes I'd love to make it to the play-offs. I want the team to make me eat my words but it'll be a tough road to make the play-offs.

1. I did think 6-10 and felt early that with lack of depth and injuries we could have fallen flat on our 'donkeys.' :) Here is to a resilient team....that is Chuck Strong to the bone!!!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts: (BTW, Southwest is the most brutally honest guy I know!!!! SW: I approve your message)

2. Never in my thoughts, and I still feel that every game is a playoff game to get better. We need to play each 60 minutes like there is no tomorrow...just as Coach is fighting every second! :coltsfb: :coltsfb: :coltsfb:

3 people like this

(BTW, Southwest is the most brutally honest guy I know!!!! SW: I approve your message)

Thanks buddy! I thought the Presidential Election was finally over pal. haha Your A Okay in my book Brent! :thmup:

1 person likes this

i did say 9-7 or 10-6 at best. and i also said the colts will most likely get the wild card slot.

When we started threads before the season I said:

1. good shot at an 8-8 season with our schedule. would have been happy with 6-10

2. HONESTLY thought we would do better than all the doomsayers predicted, but don't think I was even thinking ahead to playoff shots or appearances.

1 person likes this

Honestly I said 10-6 while being overly optmistic and bet my Bro 5 bucks Colts would make the playoffs

I said 6-10 many times. Obviously I didn't see them in the Playoff picture. But 6-10 is good for a totally rebuilt team!

We were 2-14 last season and basically dumped or lost many of our "known" players (Saturday, Clark, Garcon, some quarterback....) With that, I was hoping for a 5-11 season, figuring it would be a great improvement as we climb upwards.

Playoffs? Playoffs? did you say Playoffs?...

I had us pegged for 8-8, or a game in either direction from that. I had no expectation of playoffs this year.

1. "7-9 or 9-7. Nothing More, Nothing Less"- TKnight85 <---- Everyone can Confirm this (Only if you were here in the Beginning)

2. Yes, if we reached the 9-7 Prediction. I don't think we'd make it in the Playoffs with a 7-9 Record, but hey...... anything is Possible

1. I never made a guess. I Had NO idea what to expect this year.

2. I didn't expect to be in Playoff discussions. Very Pleased with the excitement of the Season this year.

1. "7-9 or 9-7. Nothing More, Nothing Less"- TKnight85 <---- Everyone can Confirm this (Only if you were here in the Beginning)

2. Yes, if we reached the 9-7 Prediction. I don't think we'd make it in the Playoffs with a 7-9 Record, but hey...... anything is Possible

I will vouch for ya TKnight!!!! You said it from day 1......and never backed away from it.....even when some thought you were as crazy as I am......:)
1 person likes this

I will vouch for ya TKnight!!!! You said it from day 1......and never backed away from it.....even when some thought you were as crazy as I am...... :)

:lol:

"In the playoff discussion" is a vague phrase......they play Houston twice in the last 3 weeks..of course they are in the playoff discussion...

we mapped it out here many times..

I thought they'd be 7-9 and miss the playoffs.....losing to Detroit, NE, KC (remember this was BEFORE the season) and Houston twice ...

unfortunately...that's still possible