Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Game Time

BNS

Yep, CBS obviously thought this time slot was more juicy for its viewers now that more folks want to see Luck in action.

Some folks were however getting used to the 1 p.m. slot and it might be a little headache for them. But I like it that we are getting attention.

Next year, I am certain Luck will get 2 primetime games - the one where Indy hosts Peyton and the one where Luck plays against Harbaugh and the 49ers at San Francisco. Luck will get to play San Diego and San Francisco on the west coast while another west coast team, the Raiders, we will host.

The games Sims and Nantz do means it's the feature game of the week for CBS so it should be on tv throughout the country unless you have a local game coming on at the same time then you would get the local game

I understand that....our local game would be the Colts anyway. I just don't like listening to Sims.

More important: it will be televised here, so I will watch Colts live second time this year!

Get yourself NFL Gamepass and you can watch every game live, then over and over. And the last 3 years of games....it works out at about 30 USD a month. You probably spend more on that imported Guinness crap!

Get yourself NFL Gamepass and you can watch every game live, then over and over. And the last 3 years of games....it works out at about 30 USD a month. You probably spend more on that imported Guinness crap!

One Guiness is 3 bucks...

Add that my net salary is around 700 bucks... NFL's game pass would cost 109 bucks for a whole season, that is a better bargain, I reckon.