Photo

New Game Time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

If this has been posted, I apologize, but I just saw the game at New England this Sunday is now set for a 4:25 p.m. start. Please adjust your DVRs!!!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 chad72

chad72
  • 9507 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

Yep, CBS obviously thought this time slot was more juicy for its viewers now that more folks want to see Luck in action.

Some folks were however getting used to the 1 p.m. slot and it might be a little headache for them. But I like it that we are getting attention.

Next year, I am certain Luck will get 2 primetime games - the one where Indy hosts Peyton and the one where Luck plays against Harbaugh and the 49ers at San Francisco. Luck will get to play San Diego and San Francisco on the west coast while another west coast team, the Raiders, we will host.

#3 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

More important: it will be televised here, so I will watch Colts live second time this year!

COLTSTRONG

#4 LJpalmbeacher

LJpalmbeacher
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

Will it be televised in the West Palm Beach area?
Comcast guide doesn't show Sundays programming yet.

#5 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Awesome, I will be able to watch the 2nd half.

I expect a shootout, so watching the 2nd half will be important.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#6 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

sounds good to me. ill be able to watch it live now. have paintball at 1130 lol. should be over by that time.

Believe In Blue!!!

#7 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

I have a commitment that afternoon/early evening, so I'll have to DVR and try to avoid hearing or seeing a score before I have a chance to watch it.

#8 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 17159 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

Thanks
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#9 Slick_Rick

Slick_Rick
  • 982 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

Dang, the only game this year I'm going to miss. That stinks.

#10 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17919 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Will it be televised in the West Palm Beach area?
Comcast guide doesn't show Sundays programming yet.

I think everybody gets this late game except San Diego and Denver...

#11 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

Jim Nantz and Phil Sims are the commentators for the game

#12 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

I have a commitment that afternoon/early evening, so I'll have to DVR and try to avoid hearing or seeing a score before I have a chance to watch it.

The game will start at 22:25 CET, so this is my only evening/night commitment! Gettin' Guinness ready...however most likely I won't have any chance to have it this Sunday. :-(

COLTSTRONG

#13 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Jim Nantz and Phil Sims are the commentators for the game

UGH....I really don't like listening to Sims.

#14 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

UGH....I really don't like listening to Sims.

The games Sims and Nantz do means it's the feature game of the week for CBS so it should be on tv throughout the country unless you have a local game coming on at the same time then you would get the local game

#15 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

The games Sims and Nantz do means it's the feature game of the week for CBS so it should be on tv throughout the country unless you have a local game coming on at the same time then you would get the local game

I understand that....our local game would be the Colts anyway. I just don't like listening to Sims.

#16 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4476 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

More important: it will be televised here, so I will watch Colts live second time this year!

Get yourself NFL Gamepass and you can watch every game live, then over and over. And the last 3 years of games....it works out at about 30 USD a month. You probably spend more on that imported Guinness crap!
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#17 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

I understand that....our local game would be the Colts anyway. I just don't like listening to Sims.

My local game are the Texans that's why I'm glad they have the early game so I can watch my boys live Sunday

#18 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Get yourself NFL Gamepass and you can watch every game live, then over and over. And the last 3 years of games....it works out at about 30 USD a month. You probably spend more on that imported Guinness crap!

One Guiness is 3 bucks...

Add that my net salary is around 700 bucks... NFL's game pass would cost 109 bucks for a whole season, that is a better bargain, I reckon.

COLTSTRONG

#19 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

One Guiness is 3 bucks...

Add that my net salary is around 700 bucks... NFL's game pass would cost 109 bucks for a whole season, that is a better bargain, I reckon.

But you would still need your supply of beer even with game pass while watching the games lol

#20 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

But you would still need your supply of beer even with game pass while watching the games lol

Oh yeah...

This year it is quite Ok, but if Colts goes primetime, I will have little chance to watch them live. Primetime games starts 2 AM CET....

However I got up for TNF last week.

COLTSTRONG

#21 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6908 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Oh yeah...

This year it is quite Ok, but if Colts goes primetime, I will have little chance to watch them live. Primetime games starts 2 AM CET....

However I got up for TNF last week.

Aw man 2am. That must suck

#22 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Aw man 2am. That must suck

I still had 1 hour sleep before work....

COLTSTRONG

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates