Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BNS

New Game Time

22 posts in this topic

If this has been posted, I apologize, but I just saw the game at New England this Sunday is now set for a 4:25 p.m. start. Please adjust your DVRs!!!

Yep, CBS obviously thought this time slot was more juicy for its viewers now that more folks want to see Luck in action.

Some folks were however getting used to the 1 p.m. slot and it might be a little headache for them. But I like it that we are getting attention.

Next year, I am certain Luck will get 2 primetime games - the one where Indy hosts Peyton and the one where Luck plays against Harbaugh and the 49ers at San Francisco. Luck will get to play San Diego and San Francisco on the west coast while another west coast team, the Raiders, we will host.

Awesome, I will be able to watch the 2nd half.

I expect a shootout, so watching the 2nd half will be important.

sounds good to me. ill be able to watch it live now. have paintball at 1130 lol. should be over by that time.

I have a commitment that afternoon/early evening, so I'll have to DVR and try to avoid hearing or seeing a score before I have a chance to watch it.

Will it be televised in the West Palm Beach area?

Comcast guide doesn't show Sundays programming yet.

I think everybody gets this late game except San Diego and Denver...

1 person likes this

I have a commitment that afternoon/early evening, so I'll have to DVR and try to avoid hearing or seeing a score before I have a chance to watch it.

The game will start at 22:25 CET, so this is my only evening/night commitment! Gettin' Guinness ready...however most likely I won't have any chance to have it this Sunday. :-(

1 person likes this

Jim Nantz and Phil Sims are the commentators for the game

UGH....I really don't like listening to Sims.

UGH....I really don't like listening to Sims.

The games Sims and Nantz do means it's the feature game of the week for CBS so it should be on tv throughout the country unless you have a local game coming on at the same time then you would get the local game

The games Sims and Nantz do means it's the feature game of the week for CBS so it should be on tv throughout the country unless you have a local game coming on at the same time then you would get the local game

I understand that....our local game would be the Colts anyway. I just don't like listening to Sims.

More important: it will be televised here, so I will watch Colts live second time this year!

Get yourself NFL Gamepass and you can watch every game live, then over and over. And the last 3 years of games....it works out at about 30 USD a month. You probably spend more on that imported Guinness crap!

I understand that....our local game would be the Colts anyway. I just don't like listening to Sims.

My local game are the Texans that's why I'm glad they have the early game so I can watch my boys live Sunday

Get yourself NFL Gamepass and you can watch every game live, then over and over. And the last 3 years of games....it works out at about 30 USD a month. You probably spend more on that imported Guinness crap!

One Guiness is 3 bucks...

Add that my net salary is around 700 bucks... NFL's game pass would cost 109 bucks for a whole season, that is a better bargain, I reckon.

One Guiness is 3 bucks...

Add that my net salary is around 700 bucks... NFL's game pass would cost 109 bucks for a whole season, that is a better bargain, I reckon.

But you would still need your supply of beer even with game pass while watching the games lol

But you would still need your supply of beer even with game pass while watching the games lol

Oh yeah...

This year it is quite Ok, but if Colts goes primetime, I will have little chance to watch them live. Primetime games starts 2 AM CET....

However I got up for TNF last week.

Oh yeah...

This year it is quite Ok, but if Colts goes primetime, I will have little chance to watch them live. Primetime games starts 2 AM CET....

However I got up for TNF last week.

Aw man 2am. That must suck