Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cheerleader, Megan, willing to shave head for Chuck Pagano

Coltswarriors

Yes ultimately, this is a blog entry about a good will gesture regarding a person's gesture about cancer. I know that. Sorry, I apologize if I offended you jemack or anyone else on this site for that matter.

However, #1: There is no limit on patron entries per blogger, #2: Humor plays a vital role in any potential tragedy. True, not everyone shares the same sense of humor and if you are truly that appalled and offended at my actions there is something on this site called an ignore button sir. Feel free to use it sir. The last time I checked we all have the freedom of expression. I am free to express my viewpoints as I see fit provided I don't harm anyone mentally or physically. As my stepmother always says, "Come back to me when you have a real problem sir."

Have a wonderful evening jemack. :hat:

Actually, I went through today with regret that I may have offended you. But, I had no problem with your post.

Regards

Actually, I went through today with regret that I may have offended you. But, I had no problem with your post.

Regards

No problem jemark. In the issue of fairness, I probably took my sarcastic humor a bit too far. I do that sometimes...blur the line and I needed to be reminded of the true intent behind the original post. A woman shaving her hair as a humane gesture to benefit & show support for all individuals confronting the disease of cancer head on. Thank you for that. :thmup:

Courageous and brave if Megan did sacrifice herself saving her head bald for a cause for Coach Chuck Pagano. After she gets her hair cut, I hope her loss of har does not get to her emotionally, and stays proud of her committment and decision for the Indianapolis Colts. We hope her hair grows back quickly to the same length by next season! ;) :thmup::):cheer::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::cheer: