Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cheerleader, Megan, willing to shave head for Chuck Pagano

Coltswarriors

Her heart is in the right place and her hair will grow back I suppose. What's next a member of the custodial staff at LOS will shave their head now? Just Kidding!!! After all, it is for a noble cause and if it helps a little boy or girl afflicted with cancer feel better about their own appearance and self esteem why not right. :thmup:

The attorney in the scenario seemed odd and completely unnecessary to me though. If he was there for comic relief, it failed miserably. If he was there for legitimate legal purposes, conduct that business privately behind closed doors. There was no reason to film that attorney on camera IMO.

I wouldn't say that any girl with a bald head is 'pulling it off'.

haha I hope for Megan's sake that she has a nice sphere shaped head; If I tried that, my noggin would like a deformed egg plant and I would probably scare little children and small animals. Perhaps, even emotionally scar them for life. lmao Unlike actor Bruce Willis, I would not look dashing or distinguished bald myself...

58.jpg

Yes sir but hotter.

I could easily show you something or someone hotter Joker, but I would get banned in 40 states 4 timezones for it man! :woah::worthy: Sometimes, a PG rating is so restrictive... :sigh:

Here's a nice distraction that's my easier on the eyes than "Carrot Top" or "Wendy" Joker. Varoom! Varoom! :thmup: I have a soft spot for Redheads...

Just click on the picture to enlarge.

post-4997-0-72814800-1352853178_thumb.jp

I could easily show you something or someone hotter Joker, but I would get banned in 40 states 4 timezones for it man! :woah::worthy: Sometimes, a PG rating is so restrictive... :sigh:

Here's a nice distraction that's my easier on the eyes than "Carrot Top" or "Wendy" Joker. Varoom! Varoom! :thmup: I have a soft spot for Redheads...

Just click on the picture to enlarge.

O-M-G Is that you after the operation, SW 1? THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

O-M-G Is that you after the operation, SW 1? THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Yes ultimately, this is a blog entry about a good will gesture regarding a person's gesture about cancer. I know that. Sorry, I apologize if I offended you jemack or anyone else on this site for that matter.

However, #1: There is no limit on patron entries per blogger, #2: Humor plays a vital role in any potential tragedy. True, not everyone shares the same sense of humor and if you are truly that appalled and offended at my actions there is something on this site called an ignore button sir. Feel free to use it sir. The last time I checked we all have the freedom of expression. I am free to express my viewpoints as I see fit provided I don't harm anyone mentally or physically. As my stepmother always says, "Come back to me when you have a real problem sir."

Have a wonderful evening jemack. :hat: