Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltswarriors

Colts cheerleader, Megan, willing to shave head for Chuck Pagano

45 posts in this topic

at least the bill fans will have something to look at when we woop their butt

She's pretty and should keep her hair lol

I agree, however it is her choice. :)

I agree, however it is her choice. :)

...but she really should keep it hahaha. Pagano knows that everyone around the league supports him, no need for everyone to go crazy with the shears. :cheer2:

...but she really should keep it hahaha. Pagano knows that everyone around the league supports him, no need for everyone to go crazy with the shears. :cheer2:

Might not be that bad... Natalie Portman pulled the look off fairly well.

3 people like this

So did Skinhead O'Conner....

True...if it happens she's going to really standout on the field amongst the other cheerleaders, that's for sure.

And Anne Hathaway most recently.

haha she is pretty amazing. once again classy org. classy team, and classy cheerleadedrs. proud to be a colts fan. CHUCKstrong

Her heart is in the right place and her hair will grow back I suppose. What's next a member of the custodial staff at LOS will shave their head now? Just Kidding!!! After all, it is for a noble cause and if it helps a little boy or girl afflicted with cancer feel better about their own appearance and self esteem why not right. :thmup:

The attorney in the scenario seemed odd and completely unnecessary to me though. If he was there for comic relief, it failed miserably. If he was there for legitimate legal purposes, conduct that business privately behind closed doors. There was no reason to film that attorney on camera IMO.

at least the bill fans will have something to look at when we woop their butt

Wooping butts has no place in this thread thank you very much.

I wouldn't say that any girl with a bald head is 'pulling it off'.

haha I hope for Megan's sake that she has a nice sphere shaped head; If I tried that, my noggin would like a deformed egg plant and I would probably scare little children and small animals. Perhaps, even emotionally scar them for life. lmao Unlike actor Bruce Willis, I would not look dashing or distinguished bald myself...

58.jpg

1 person likes this

I wouldn't say that any girl with a bald head is 'pulling it off'.

On the plus side, some people like myself could use their bald noggin as an alternative energy source on sunny days like a solar panel...Okay, this is a serious topic, I will stop with the jokes now.

etftrends.com-solar-radiation.jpg

2 people like this

That's a shame..she's too good-looking for that..

....,she should cut the mascots head off for $10,000

It is for a good cause at least.

I personally think she would look good with her head shaved.

I am glad that she would be willing to do that.

She'd make that $10K much faster if she opened this whole shaving thing up to other options or suggestions. I'll leave it at that since this is a family-friendly site. ;)

3 people like this

She'd make that $10K much faster if she opened this whole shaving thing up to other options or suggestions. I'll leave it at that since this is a family-friendly site. ;)

Is that an innuendo joke about a trip "down under" to Australia? ;) Good one, Go Pats!

1 person likes this

Is that an innuendo joke about a trip "down under" to Australia? ;) Good one, Go Pats!

I plead the 5th. ;)

1 person likes this

I plead the 5th. ;)

A wise move my friend...What have you got against Australia man? haha:lol:

"The Wonders Down Under" Indeed... lmao

1 person likes this

What have you got against Australia man? haha:lol: My last joke on this topic...

The Bureau of Tourism does a fine job...

Yes Megan and GoPats, where the bloody bleep are you? Just Kidding!!!

1 person likes this

She should go for orange pigtails or something.

You mean like this Joker...

wendys-logo.png

l.jpg

Yes sir but hotter.

1 person likes this

OK,....so uhhhhh.... is the scalp the ..... ummmm......uhh..... only .....you know...... part of the bet?

1 person likes this

Yes sir but hotter.

I could easily show you something or someone hotter Joker, but I would get banned in 40 states 4 timezones for it man! :woah::worthy: Sometimes, a PG rating is so restrictive... :sigh:

Here's a nice distraction that's my easier on the eyes than "Carrot Top" or "Wendy" Joker. Varoom! Varoom! :thmup: I have a soft spot for Redheads...

Just click on the picture to enlarge.

post-4997-0-72814800-1352853178_thumb.jp

I could easily show you something or someone hotter Joker, but I would get banned in 40 states 4 timezones for it man! :woah::worthy: Sometimes, a PG rating is so restrictive... :sigh:

Here's a nice distraction that's my easier on the eyes than "Carrot Top" or "Wendy" Joker. Varoom! Varoom! :thmup: I have a soft spot for Redheads...

Just click on the picture to enlarge.

O-M-G Is that you after the operation, SW 1? THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

O-M-G Is that you after the operation, SW 1? THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Yes ultimately, this is a blog entry about a good will gesture regarding a person's gesture about cancer. I know that. Sorry, I apologize if I offended you jemack or anyone else on this site for that matter.

However, #1: There is no limit on patron entries per blogger, #2: Humor plays a vital role in any potential tragedy. True, not everyone shares the same sense of humor and if you are truly that appalled and offended at my actions there is something on this site called an ignore button sir. Feel free to use it sir. The last time I checked we all have the freedom of expression. I am free to express my viewpoints as I see fit provided I don't harm anyone mentally or physically. As my stepmother always says, "Come back to me when you have a real problem sir."

Have a wonderful evening jemack. :hat:

Her hair will grow back. She's raising money and awareness for a great cause. And if the publicity results in more work for her, then it's a no lose situation.

Imagine the pubs if the entire squad did it!

Her hair will grow back. She's raising money and awareness for a great cause. And if the publicity results in more work for her, then it's a no lose situation.

Imagine the pubs if the entire squad did it!

Exactly. She's doing it for publicity for herself and in the process a charity will benefit.

1 person likes this

I think she'd still be hot if she was bald. Kudos for her!

She could rock out like this hahahhahaa........

yUNVY.gif

2 people like this