Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who will finish with more passing tds

Stephen

Wilson. Not because I think he's actually better than Luck though. Mostly because his supporting cast is pretty solid. Dont get me wrong though Wilson is playing really well right now too.

I just dont think the Colts have the deep threat, outside of maybe Hilton.

Wilson. Not because I think he's actually better than Luck though. Mostly because his supporting cast is pretty solid. Dont get me wrong though Wilson is playing really well right now too.

I just dont think the Colts have the deep threat, outside of maybe Hilton.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same games... Sure seems to me the Colts have been using Avery as the deep threat almost every game... And it's been starting to work.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same games... Sure seems to me the Colts have been using Avery as the deep threat almost every game... And it's been starting to work.

True. I think Hilton will be amazing to watch these next few years, him growing and stuff. Someone please remind me of that guy who used to play for us. He was good at returning kicks and was a wr, too. I wanna say Terrence Wilkins? Something like that. Hilton reminds me of him.

And I think the passing TDS are still up for grabs. Luck will probably throw 3 or 4 this weekend. Wilson is suprisingly good, though. Seattle hit the jackpot on what I think will be their career quarterback (10 plus years).