Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Problem in Buffalo

IndyTrav

Here's a massive problem in Buffalo, and a reason the HC should be fired (among many).

CJ Spiller has 115 touches. 929yards 5TDs.

Fred Jackson has 101 touches. 481yards. 4TDs

Fred Jackson also missed 2 full games. Why are they not giving there best player the ball more?! Clearly Spiller is a game breaker. Jackson is avg 4.7yds a touch. Spiller 8yds a touch....

I understand wanting to keep Spiller "fresh" but the discrepancy is way to great.

Fred Jackson has some pictures of the coaches, the usual rumor, lol!!! :)

He took a shot to the head at the end of the Pats game, so I might get my wish as a C.J.Spiller FF owner for more touches. :)

I've unfortunately watched a majority of the Bills games, and I just don't understand. Obviously they have MANY problems. But this seems like a no brainer. They have 3 wins and Jackson played in 1. Spiller out rushed him 7.7ypc to 3.3 even though Jackson had more attempts in their win Jackson was apart of.

To me everytime spiller gets the ball something dynamic happens. And he passes the eyeball test faaaar more than Jackson.

What is it with coaches not giving the best player the ball? Chris Johnson earlier in the season. Rice/McCoy now. It just seems they try to outsmart the room and it bites them in the rear.

Time passed chan gailey by nearly 15 years ago. He is the #1 problem. Heck, he's problems 1-20.

What they are doing with Jackson is smart. They are keeping his trade value high. They'll shop him this offseason, and Spiller will be the #1 next season.

Though little that will matter with a guy trying to play football like it's 1997 running the show...

If the Bills had any semblance of a defense they would be a very dangerous team. Their offense can move the ball and score, and their skill position players are all very good. They need another receiver and Fitzpatrick is not the long-term answer, but overall Buffalo's offense is a good one.

I think Gailey is a decent head coach and while there are better options, I don't think he is the main reason for the team doing so poorly. Buffalo was supposed to have one of the best defenses coming into this year, especially with the acquisition of Mario Williams. That hasn't worked out for them and their defense has been less than spectacular. On the offensive side of the ball, the problems start with Fitz. I like Fitz, but I don't think he deserves the huge contract they gave him. He loves throwing picks and I think Vince Young would do a better job with that team than Fitz would. It's disappointing to see Buffalo doing so poorly. They haven't had a playoff appearance in 12 years and you always like to see the team that can't finally get it together and make it.

That is why it will not be a cake walk for the Colts playing the Bills at home. Sure, we can move the ball on them but so can they.

I think any game we win from here on out is an upset...

We've done it so far...but we need 3 more..maybe 4....and everybody but KC has had very high moments this year

Here's a massive problem in Buffalo, and a reason the HC should be fired (among many).

CJ Spiller has 115 touches. 929yards 5TDs.

Fred Jackson has 101 touches. 481yards. 4TDs

Fred Jackson also missed 2 full games. Why are they not giving there best player the ball more?! Clearly Spiller is a game breaker. Jackson is avg 4.7yds a touch. Spiller 8yds a touch....

I understand wanting to keep Spiller "fresh" but the discrepancy is way to great.

I ask the same question every week.... I got CJ and he is an animal when Fred is not in the game.

Chan will get fired after the season and CJ will be the man NEXT year... or until Fred gets hurt again this year.

Buffalo has some talent an upgrade at QB and they will be tough...