Photo

It's a Draw!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 House

House
  • 6598 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Rams v 49ers.

There will/should be tremendous discussion this week how the refs let more than a minute come off the clock that shouldn't have.

Either way. Fun result to see

lmao
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Lol yeah, epic overtime action....

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3 Bogie

Bogie
  • 1966 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

the new OT rules suck with the "TD to end it" (giving the other team another shot even if their defense blows it by letting the team kick a field goal)

I think they should use 2 OT periods of 15 minutes long. They do it in the playoffs.

okv09w.jpg

#4 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • 3498 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Crazy game, I'm certainly feeling the OT this morning at work!

Funny how not all the players knew the OT rules, Rams deserved to win on balance in my opinion, penalties cost them dearly.

#5 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

the new OT rules suck with the "TD to end it" (giving the other team another shot even if their defense blows it by letting the team kick a field goal)

I think they should use 2 OT periods of 15 minutes long. They do it in the playoffs.

Its better than before but agree if its a team game , & u win a COIN TOSS to get ball first, have a stellar drive ( even though your own D cant do a thing ) and get TD, then other team still should get a shot at your poor d,-- Many teams are much better at Offense or defense and not balanced and the mere toss of a coin really gives an unfair advantage, IF NOT, why do they have 2 halves in regulation witrh each getting to start a half & coin toss only allowing a choice of which half to start drive & lets other team pick which endzxone they want to start bfrom

Really though is no true answer , thats 1 reason its been a discussion for years
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Jul
    Bogie

Edmond O'Brien - a decent actor that fell off my oldies radar. D.O.A. was pretty good for a public domain film. Thank you someone for the Internet Archive.

View All Updates