Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trindan Holliday

oldunclemark

He has fumbled 5 times since being with the Broncos and 1 time with Ravens, he is 5'5" 169lbs all speed but does not run with the ball, he'd be better as a track and field star to be honest

No way.

I actually think he'd be a top slot receiver..I hope they're working with him in that respect

Stokley may retire after this season..

This guy was 2nd in the nation inpunt retunrs at LSU and he was the 100-meyer dash champion of the SEC...

They'd be crazy not to find a way to use that speed from scrimmage

Hopeu can take the hits as a slot reciver in the middle if the field post caatch , but yes great threat needed to be used right somewhere

Many had fumble issues to start career and learned  to hold on later, tiki barber, petersoon to name 2

He's a big threat..I'll risk the fumbles....

If ankle heals and is stable, I think fox is leaning that way from things I read\

, the difference in his  #'s alone Vs others is startling let alone the excitement he brings and spark he can ignite

Its to bad he cant practice catching now for 2 weeks , he needs the work, also a playoff may give him some nervousness  practice can give him confidence

They are trying to find a way to use him, like I said he runs great without the ball which makes it pointless to use him, Track and Field star, ya mentioned 100 meter dash champion(speed alone is useless in the NFL)

From what i have seen, he has ran pretty well with the ball as well

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, he's as liable to fumble as to return a TD. He already has like 6 with Denver. We have Martin.

I haven't seen any from him today, nor did I see any the last time I watched him.

Every time I see him he's putting 7 on the board.

He may wind up winning this game for the Broncos when it's all said and done.

They are going to need him because Champ Bailey is looking like Cassius Vaughn today!

I haven't seen any from him today, nor did I see any the last time I watched him.

Every time I see him he's putting 7 on the board.

He may wind up winning this game for the Broncos when it's all said and done.

They are going to need him because Champ Bailey is looking like Cassius Vaughn today!

That last line was colder than Denver in january, krunk..(true, but cold!)

tell him jvan....2 kirk return TDs in a playoff game....unprecedented

I just wish they'd used him as a slot receiver late in the game and thrown him the ball

He can't catch, he's too small to even be a slot guy. Trust me we've tried, the only thing he can do is return which he can do well but he also has mental mistakes.

I think him and Jacoby's success shed a lot of light on how bad our ST is this year. However, it doesn't excuses the fumbles and bad decisions he made when he was with us and the Broncos.

Go ask Broncos fans and they'll tell you all year they've held their breath when he does a return, because like I said he's as liable to fumble as to run one in. It was the same with us.

Vance..4 kick return TDs....2 in a playoff game...they will continue to hold their breath...

You cant keep dwelling on the reputation when a guy is doing what he did

Slot receivers dont have to be big....you'll see...

I am a Bronco fan and I've watched every game....

He has 4 TDs and one lost fumble...true? This is a losing arguement isnt it?