Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Trindan Holliday

62 posts in this topic

They are trying to find a way to use him, like I said he runs great without the ball which makes it pointless to use him, Track and Field star, ya mentioned 100 meter dash champion(speed alone is useless in the NFL)

He has fumbled 5 times since being with the Broncos and 1 time with Ravens, he is 5'5" 169lbs all speed but does not run with the ball, he'd be better as a track and field star to be honest

No way.

I actually think he'd be a top slot receiver..I hope they're working with him in that respect

Stokley may retire after this season..

This guy was 2nd in the nation inpunt retunrs at LSU and he was the 100-meyer dash champion of the SEC...

They'd be crazy not to find a way to use that speed from scrimmage

Hopeu can take the hits as a slot reciver in the middle if the field post caatch , but yes great threat needed to be used right somewhere

Many had fumble issues to start career and learned  to hold on later, tiki barber, petersoon to name 2

He's a big threat..I'll risk the fumbles....

If ankle heals and is stable, I think fox is leaning that way from things I read\

, the difference in his  #'s alone Vs others is startling let alone the excitement he brings and spark he can ignite

Its to bad he cant practice catching now for 2 weeks , he needs the work, also a playoff may give him some nervousness  practice can give him confidence

They are trying to find a way to use him, like I said he runs great without the ball which makes it pointless to use him, Track and Field star, ya mentioned 100 meter dash champion(speed alone is useless in the NFL)

From what i have seen, he has ran pretty well with the ball as well

I believe he's fumbled six times since he's been with the Broncos. That's the reason why we cut him

Looking like a smart move getting rid of him

He has made the Texans look plain silly for not keeping him

1 person likes this

He has made the Texans look plain silly for not keeping him

Dude, he's as liable to fumble as to return a TD. He already has like 6 with Denver. We have Martin.

Dude, he's as liable to fumble as to return a TD. He already has like 6 with Denver. We have Martin.

How many tds does Martin have

Like the other poster said, how many TDs does Martin have. ZERO

All he has is potential that never goes anywhere.

I haven't seen any from him today, nor did I see any the last time I watched him.

Every time I see him he's putting 7 on the board.

He may wind up winning this game for the Broncos when it's all said and done.

They are going to need him because Champ Bailey is looking like Cassius Vaughn today!

Two in a game Vance. Still liking Martin?

1 person likes this

You're right.. Martin is just as good... Hahahahaha

Holiday and Hester need to be remembered the next time someone says all Elway did was sign Peyton Manning this off-season.  I still think Grigson is GM of the year but there might not be a better in season pick up this year than Hester for the Broncos. 

He has 30 foot gaps to run through, not that hard.  :thmup:

tell him jvan....2 kirk return TDs in a playoff game....unprecedented

I just wish they'd used him as a slot receiver late in the game and thrown him the ball

I haven't seen any from him today, nor did I see any the last time I watched him.

Every time I see him he's putting 7 on the board.

He may wind up winning this game for the Broncos when it's all said and done.

They are going to need him because Champ Bailey is looking like Cassius Vaughn today!

That last line was colder than Denver in january, krunk..(true, but cold!)

1 person likes this

tell him jvan....2 kirk return TDs in a playoff game....unprecedented

I just wish they'd used him as a slot receiver late in the game and thrown him the ball

He can't catch, he's too small to even be a slot guy. Trust me we've tried, the only thing he can do is return which he can do well but he also has mental mistakes.

I think him and Jacoby's success shed a lot of light on how bad our ST is this year. However, it doesn't excuses the fumbles and bad decisions he made when he was with us and the Broncos.

Go ask Broncos fans and they'll tell you all year they've held their breath when he does a return, because like I said he's as liable to fumble as to run one in. It was the same with us.

Vance..4 kick return TDs....2 in a playoff game...they will continue to hold their breath...

You cant keep dwelling on the reputation when a guy is doing what he did

Slot receivers dont have to be big....you'll see...

I am a Bronco fan and I've watched every game....

He has 4 TDs and one lost fumble...true? This is a losing arguement isnt it?

He has 30 foot gaps to run through, not that hard. :thmup:

He would have had two for you guys today

He would have had two for you guys today

We actually blocked well today, go figure.

We're you surprised that no one has ever run back a kickoff and an punt for a TD in the same playoff game...

In the entire history of the NFL///Really?