Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts are 9-6 going into game 16...

chad72

The Colts may well be 9-6 and battling for a playoff spot, but the Texans may well have nothing to play for. I can't see them shifting a game like that into Sunday night if there is another game that is important to both teams.

Depends on if they have a playoff spot wrapped up by then is the game for the division title and are there other teams fighting to make the playoffs that night as well. Say you get a game like they have had the past couple of years that is more or less winner takes all they would rather have that than say a Colts team that needs to win to get in if they know odds are the Texans are going to lay down for example. It all depends on the lay of the land that weekend. With that said if the Colts have a shot at the playoffs going into that game I would say yes there is a pretty good chance that game could be flexed.

Screw that I'm tired of seeing these threads with 9-7 & 10-6 every team left on out schedule can b had.... Let me be the first to start a first round bye campaign.. GO COLTS!!!! CHUCKSTRONG!!!!

I hear you. The Colts are still in control of their own destiny. What if the Colts win the next 7, including beating NE once and the Texans twice?

That would secure the first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs.

Not likely, I know, but I am already impressed that they are 6-3.

I hear you. The Colts are still in control of their own destiny. What if the Colts win the next 7, including beating NE once and the Texans twice?

That would secure the first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs.

Not likely, I know, but I am already impressed that they are 6-3.

That's all I'm saying......

Juts being real... come back to earth Sunday night....dont be too discouraged

......we lost to the Jets and Jax.......I jts want us to get through with no more injurires..

We MUST beat Buffalo...we dont have to beat NE..

While I agree BUF is a must win, I think how the Colts play against NE will be far more telling about how far this team has come and what it's chances are come playoff time. To me the Pats game may be the single most important game on their schedule.

Flew in two years ago. Best Filet Mignon I have had. My wife had the chicken, dry and not so good.

Yeah, you should have seen the look on my daughter's face after the shrimp cocktail dipped in the horseradish. Food tasted great after watching the first Colts win of the season last year.