Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad72

If the Colts are 9-6 going into game 16...

26 posts in this topic

If the Colts are 9-6 going into game 16 vs the Texans with a playoff berth on the line, I think our home game will become a primetime game on SNF.

What do you all think??? SNF for week 17 is still to be determined.

I hope not. I have tickets for that game and already made reservations at St. Elmo. So it would really be inconsiderate of the league to disturb my plans.

5 people like this

There's a good chance it could happen. Hopefully for the Colts that they're locked in at that time as it would take a miracle for the Colts to beat the Texans. Not impossible but not probable

The Colts may well be 9-6 and battling for a playoff spot, but the Texans may well have nothing to play for. I can't see them shifting a game like that into Sunday night if there is another game that is important to both teams.

As I said in my flex thread, That week will come down to the game with the most to play for. Atlanta might be playing for 16-0, two teams might be facing off for a division title. , someone might be trying to secure a playoff spot.

It is possible.

Depends on if they have a playoff spot wrapped up by then is the game for the division title and are there other teams fighting to make the playoffs that night as well. Say you get a game like they have had the past couple of years that is more or less winner takes all they would rather have that than say a Colts team that needs to win to get in if they know odds are the Texans are going to lay down for example. It all depends on the lay of the land that weekend. With that said if the Colts have a shot at the playoffs going into that game I would say yes there is a pretty good chance that game could be flexed.

It also will depend on what Houston may be playing for. They may have the division locked up by then

but you have to concider the fact that they may be playing for a better seeding. Cant just assume that

We will be facing their second stringers

Im hoping we go into that last game at 10 and 5 or 11 and 4

I love the optimism! IMHO, I think we need to get a lot healthier and a lot more disciplined in order to achieve that. I just hope we get in to the playoffs.

Oh, I thought this was going to be a 'sit the starters' thread.

:)

4 people like this

Nooooo. Unless it is a reflection of our situation, start thinking about your European fans. All 12 of us...

Hopefully the colts win at least 11 games is what I'm going for. They do that don't have to worry about it then.

I think if were 9-6 going into last game vs Houston that game won't have any meaning for Colts or Texans.

I think 9 wins gets you in & Colts would have secured a playoff spot and Houston will have everything wrapped up.

The Colts may well be 9-6 and battling for a playoff spot, but the Texans may well have nothing to play for. I can't see them shifting a game like that into Sunday night if there is another game that is important to both teams.

The Texans may have to win for the best overall record vs. NE

Screw that I'm tired of seeing these threads with 9-7 & 10-6 every team left on out schedule can b had.... Let me be the first to start a first round bye campaign.. GO COLTS!!!! CHUCKSTRONG!!!!

Screw that I'm tired of seeing these threads with 9-7 & 10-6 every team left on out schedule can b had.... Let me be the first to start a first round bye campaign.. GO COLTS!!!! CHUCKSTRONG!!!!

calm down......10-6 is where its at..

calm down......10-6 is where its at..

lol I'm completely calm... Just Never been the type to concede loses specially with contending team. Aim high!

Juts being real... come back to earth Sunday night....dont be too discouraged

......we lost to the Jets and Jax.......I jts want us to get through with no more injurires..

We MUST beat Buffalo...we dont have to beat NE..

I hear you. The Colts are still in control of their own destiny. What if the Colts win the next 7, including beating NE once and the Texans twice?

That would secure the first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs.

Not likely, I know, but I am already impressed that they are 6-3.

I hear you. The Colts are still in control of their own destiny. What if the Colts win the next 7, including beating NE once and the Texans twice?

That would secure the first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs.

Not likely, I know, but I am already impressed that they are 6-3.

That's all I'm saying......

Juts being real... come back to earth Sunday night....dont be too discouraged

......we lost to the Jets and Jax.......I jts want us to get through with no more injurires..

We MUST beat Buffalo...we dont have to beat NE..

While I agree BUF is a must win, I think how the Colts play against NE will be far more telling about how far this team has come and what it's chances are come playoff time. To me the Pats game may be the single most important game on their schedule.

I have tickets for that game (my bday) on the 50 yard line row 7 behind the Indy bench.....it better stay right where it is!

Plus Chuck "Norris" Pagano is shooting for his return that day and I hope to see him.

I hope not. I have tickets for that game and already made reservations at St. Elmo. So it would really be inconsiderate of the league to disturb my plans.

Flew in two years ago. Best Filet Mignon I have had. My wife had the chicken, dry and not so good.

Flew in two years ago. Best Filet Mignon I have had. My wife had the chicken, dry and not so good.

Yeah, you should have seen the look on my daughter's face after the shrimp cocktail dipped in the horseradish. Food tasted great after watching the first Colts win of the season last year.

1 person likes this