Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indyfan4life

What games will you be watching Sunday?

27 posts in this topic

Since we played Thursday night, what games will you be watching instead? For me, I think I'll keep the Falcons/Saints game on. I hope they destroy the Saints...

3 people like this

IND_The Catch_728x90

I'll watch the NFL Red Zone.

2 people like this

DirecTV Game Mix. Maybe switch to one full screen if it becomes exciting.

I'll be at the Bengals/GIANTS game in Cincy.

Probably catch the 2nd half of Cowboys/Eagles game when we get home ( that's the game scheduled to be televised here)

I can't believe I watched football before redzone.

Giants vs Bengals because I'm in the center of Giant's town. I hope the eagles beat Dallas and the Falcons destroy new orlenes. I also want the Jets to beat Seattle but that's a looooooooooooooong shot.

Giants vs Bengals because I'm in the center of Giant's town. I hope the eagles beat Dallas and the Falcons destroy new orlenes. I also want the Jets to beat Seattle but that's a looooooooooooooong shot.

look for Me while you're watching the game haha I'll be the one in GIANTS attire ;)

Denver and Carolina. And I hope Peyton drops 6 tds on them after their owner dissed him.

1. Niners v Rams

And because of the WC race, I'll be checking in on the Dolphins and Chargers:

2. Tenn v Mia (Go Titans!)

3. Bucs v SD (Go Bucs!)

4. Rooting for Houston over the Bears just because I think the Colts are going to need that last game.

5. And hopefully the Giants will actually help out this week against Cincy since they couldn't do the job against the Steelers...

Basically I'm rooting against the entire mid to bottom half of the AFC the rest of the way out.

Wish I got Jets/Seahawks... I think it'll be a good game.

I get Giants/Bengals & Broncos/Panthers... I'm tired of getting all Broncos games to be honest.

Red Zone, and Coaches Film of Thursday night's game. Sunday evening (think time zone) is not the same without the shoe.

I have a pvr so two games at once. Balt vs Oak bc Balt is my wife's team. Denver Vs Car Im hoping to see a Broncos team streak into the playoffs.

At 230 my time the Calgary Stamps play the Sask Roughriders for a playoff game.

Then sunday night footbal

Since we played Thursday night, what games will you be watching instead? For me, I think I'll keep the Falcons/Saints game on. I hope they destroy the Saints...

The Bears and the Texans
1 person likes this

Broncos vs Panthers on CBS at 1 p.m. ET televised locally.

Giants vs Bengals on FOX at 1 p.m. ET and Cowboys vs Eagles at 4:30 p.m. ET on FOX televised locally.

Take your picks. :)

Was going to watch Denver vs Carolina or Cincy vs NYG but have now turned over to NE-Buffalo