Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we need greenbay reggie wayne versus patriots

Stephen

I think Reggie Wayne will suffice :) Get your orange gloves ready and lets just go hit the Patriots with what we have......lets hit them with swings to Ballard and Brown.....smash in a little Carter, a taste of TY, several ounces of Dwayne Allen and another bomb or two to Avery!!!!!! :explode: Regge just needs to run his usual routes and play Colts feeotball......

Defense.......needs to stay at home.....and it would be nice to get a couple of faces back!!!! :)

Then Avery, Hilton, Fleener (hopefully) and Allen better step it up.

And the Oline has to give Andrew some time. On his part, he sometimes has a tendency to stand in the pocket a little too long. He's great when he moves around. I cringe when he stands there too long.

And the Oline has to give Andrew some time. On his part, he sometimes has a tendency to stand in the pocket a little too long. He's great when he moves around. I cringe when he stands there too long.

True that. Hopefully Justice is back at least. Shipley I'm not concerned with since he plays well for the most part.

Let's be honest Reggie will not have big game Belichick will take away Wayne and force luck to beat him with other guys

It's what Belichik does. Take away your strength, and confuse rookies. He will try to make us use our rookies to beat him. Advantage - Pats. Andrew will gain valuable experience a week from Sunday. Hopefully BA can scheme us to competitiveness.

Let's be honest Reggie will not have big game Belichick will take away Wayne and force luck to beat him with other guys

Dom Capers went the whole game of trying to double team Reggie and it didn't work. Green Bay's secondary unit is much better than New England's so I don't think Reggie is going to have a problem getting his. The other guys are probably going to see a lot of single coverage and they really need to take advantage of that as well.

Dom Capers went the whole game of trying to double team Reggie and it didn't work. Green Bay's secondary unit is much better than New England's so I don't think Reggie is going to have a problem getting his. The other guys are probably going to see a lot of single coverage and they really need to take advantage of that as well.

GBs secondary has been better than NEs, but just like I want to see how Chapman will affect our D, Talib could be a very interesting addition to the Pats in his first game off suspension. Here's hoping for tons of rust on AT, but not on Chap.

It's what Belichik does. Take away your strength, and confuse rookies. He will try to make us use our rookies to beat him. Advantage - Pats. Andrew will gain valuable experience a week from Sunday. Hopefully BA can scheme us to competitiveness.

Yeah I agree 100% I expect a lot of double teams for Wayne on 3rd down with press coverage

Capers played a soft double an I agree greenbay secondary is better than new England but bill is better that capers at taking away your favorite target history shows

Capers played a soft double an I agree greenbay secondary is better than new England but bill is better that capers at taking away your favorite target history shows

I'd like to go back and look at all the games against the Pats with Reggie. I'd bet that Reggie has been an absolute pain in the rear to the Pats. I'm not sure they have the pass rush to help the secondary and again we obviously know their talent is severly lacking in the secondary. I think Reggie will be fine.

GBs secondary has been better than NEs, but just like I want to see how Chapman will affect our D, Talib could be a very interesting addition to the Pats in his first game off suspension. Here's hoping for tons of rust on AT, but not on Chap.

Talib has a bad habit of jumping routes and against Reggie and Avery that could be very bad for him. With Reggie's route running and Avery's speed I look for him to have a hard time against those two. New system and limited games this year could give Talib a little extra rust.

We'll see..

I'd like to go back and look at all the games against the Pats with Reggie. I'd bet that Reggie has been an absolute pain in the rear to the Pats. I'm not sure they have the pass rush to help the secondary and again we obviously know their talent is severly lacking in the secondary. I think Reggie will be fine.

Regular Season:

10 games - 55 catches, 734 yards, 13.35Y/R, and 5 TDs.

Playoffs:

3 games: 12 catches, 149yards, 12.42Y/R, and 0 TDs.

BB tends to find your favorite thing and take it away from you and make you beat him with something else. I am guessing the Pats are going to take Wayne away from Luck this week. The good news is that our other WRs have been coming on and so has Allen and if Fleener is back so is he. Will that be enough to beat the Pats? Depends what happens the rest of the game but I feel better knowing our guys have been playing better lately.

Talib has a bad habit of jumping routes and against Reggie and Avery that could be very bad for him. With Reggie's route running and Avery's speed I look for him to have a hard time against those two. New system and limited games this year could give Talib a little extra rust.

We'll see..

He's also going only be a two weeks into a new system. It takes time to get that down while he'll probably play I am not sure he'll be a shutdown guy for them right out of the gate.

Wayne is a great player who make great plays