•  

Photo

Colts Mock

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16344 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Im wanting Matthews or Warmack or Barrett Jones in the 1st, all three be available and any one of them would be an upgrade

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 coltnorth

coltnorth
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Im wanting Matthews or Warmack or Barrett Jones in the 1st, all three be available and any one of them would be an upgrade

Matthews or Warmack would be great upgrades for first round picks. Can't agree you with more. Not sure about Jones in the first though. Moving to center this year has shown his versatility but he isn't dominating there. Think he will end up a second rounder. What do you think about Cooper in the first.

#43 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16344 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Matthews or Warmack would be great upgrades for first round picks. Can't agree you with more. Not sure about Jones in the first though. Moving to center this year has shown his versatility but he isn't dominating there. Think he will end up a second rounder. What do you think about Cooper in the first.

Not seen him play, all I could tell ya is where Walter Football has him and thats in the 2nd, some will drop out of the first or 1-2 that could be a 1st round pick, Keeping in mind I have yet to see him play, Walter Football sees him a better fit in a Zone Blocking scheme

#44 GrizzColt

GrizzColt
  • 1088 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

AC(Costanza) is good but doesn't seem to be great....at least not yet. I, too, would like to draft somebody more talented than him on the O-line , not worse.

#45 LoganMcCune

LoganMcCune
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

I think we could get marcus lattimore in the third or fourth. that would put a wrap on an already solid running back core

#46 NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan
  • 6724 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

I think we could get marcus lattimore in the third or fourth. that would put a wrap on an already solid running back core

Lattimore is reportedly going back to school. Then, he'll red-shirt in 2013 and play at S. Carolina in 2014 and come out in the 2015 draft.

If Lattimore comes out, I suspect we would NOT have to spend a 3rd or 4th on him since he wouldn't be available to play until 2014. He would probably only cost us a 5 or a 6...

That said, he's badly injured and it's not clear if he'll ever be the same. High risk, high reward type of pick.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates