Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Mock

Im wanting Matthews or Warmack or Barrett Jones in the 1st, all three be available and any one of them would be an upgrade

Matthews or Warmack would be great upgrades for first round picks. Can't agree you with more. Not sure about Jones in the first though. Moving to center this year has shown his versatility but he isn't dominating there. Think he will end up a second rounder. What do you think about Cooper in the first.

Matthews or Warmack would be great upgrades for first round picks. Can't agree you with more. Not sure about Jones in the first though. Moving to center this year has shown his versatility but he isn't dominating there. Think he will end up a second rounder. What do you think about Cooper in the first.

Not seen him play, all I could tell ya is where Walter Football has him and thats in the 2nd, some will drop out of the first or 1-2 that could be a 1st round pick, Keeping in mind I have yet to see him play, Walter Football sees him a better fit in a Zone Blocking scheme

I think we could get marcus lattimore in the third or fourth. that would put a wrap on an already solid running back core

Lattimore is reportedly going back to school. Then, he'll red-shirt in 2013 and play at S. Carolina in 2014 and come out in the 2015 draft.

If Lattimore comes out, I suspect we would NOT have to spend a 3rd or 4th on him since he wouldn't be available to play until 2014. He would probably only cost us a 5 or a 6...

That said, he's badly injured and it's not clear if he'll ever be the same. High risk, high reward type of pick.