Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I've never seen linemen smiling and chatting during the game

oldunclemark

Glad you brought this up mark. I was thinking the same last night. The team a lot of times seemed to be having FUN. I love it!!!

Oh you mean chatting WITH the Jags? Hmmm......not sure I noticed this as much. I was thinking more the Colts in general having fun.

Gabbert didn't look too happy. ;) And at times I think Luck looked like he needed a good nights sleep.

Glad you brought this up mark. I was thinking the same last night. The team a lot of times seemed to be having FUN. I love it!!!

Oh you mean chatting WITH the Jags? Hmmm......not sure I noticed this as much. I was thinking more the Colts in general having fun.

Gabbert didn't look too happy. ;) And at times I think Luck looked like he needed a good nights sleep.

You're right, too J....

Reggie was having a good old time out there...and even when the Jax guy cheap-shotted Andrew in the 4th quarter...he came over to shake his hand later..

It was a 'sweet' game :shake:

Some like it, some don't. I remember watching one of the NFL Top Tens they have on NFL Network and I think it was Top Ten Things We Miss and one of them was bitter rivalries. The argument some made was that in today's game, the guys are opponents, but always friends. You see them chatting during timeouts and they are friends off the field. In the older days, the guys were opponents on the field, but still didn't like each other off the field.

But then comes the issue of being too friendly. I remember a few years ago, the Eagles had a playoff game and they lost. After the game, the Eagles' players were jumping around and laughing and joking around with the opposing team's players (I forget who it was). Some people really didn't like it because it looked like the Eagles didn't care that they had lost.