•  

Photo

I've never seen linemen smiling and chatting during the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Did anybody else see that?

During a timeout..I think it was Reitz...talking to the Jax lineman and they were all smiling

..and chatting....talking about the weather or the cheerleaders or something..

I dont have a comment..I've just never seen that during a game

it was like old home week..

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Jules

Jules

"All the world's a stage"

• 7104 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Glad you brought this up mark. I was thinking the same last night. The team a lot of times seemed to be having FUN. I love it!!!

Oh you mean chatting WITH the Jags? Hmmm......not sure I noticed this as much. I was thinking more the Colts in general having fun.

Gabbert didn't look too happy. ;) And at times I think Luck looked like he needed a good nights sleep.

"I saw an Angel in the marble and carved until I set it free." ~ Michelangelo

#3 Coltsagent

Coltsagent
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

My favorite part was when Luck pushed the lineman back that were coming to protect him when he got hit on the slide.

Also I think it was the center on the TV that was talking.

#4 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Glad you brought this up mark. I was thinking the same last night. The team a lot of times seemed to be having FUN. I love it!!!

Oh you mean chatting WITH the Jags? Hmmm......not sure I noticed this as much. I was thinking more the Colts in general having fun.

Gabbert didn't look too happy. ;) And at times I think Luck looked like he needed a good nights sleep.

You're right, too J....

Reggie was having a good old time out there...and even when the Jax guy cheap-shotted Andrew in the 4th quarter...he came over to shake his hand later..

It was a 'sweet' game :shake:

#5 Imped

Imped
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Jacksonville defender that hit Luck when going out of bounds: "Hey man, sorry about that. We cool dawg?"

Luck: "Hit me harder next time,*****."

Edited by Superman, 09 November 2012 - 03:52 PM.
profanity filter

#6 cjrulli

cjrulli
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

No one saw the fist bump by one of our OL and the jax DE? haha classic.

#7 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2388 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Seemed like a very cordial game between the lineman.

I half expected them at halftime to sit in the middle of the field and break out some Coors Light and have a BBQ.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#8 Slash777

Slash777
  • 1404 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

It was a cordial game, mainly because it wasn't as much of a game-- it was a "scrimmage." At least that's what it looked like since the Jags didn't put up much of a fight.

#9 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13281 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Some like it, some don't. I remember watching one of the NFL Top Tens they have on NFL Network and I think it was Top Ten Things We Miss and one of them was bitter rivalries. The argument some made was that in today's game, the guys are opponents, but always friends. You see them chatting during timeouts and they are friends off the field. In the older days, the guys were opponents on the field, but still didn't like each other off the field.

But then comes the issue of being too friendly. I remember a few years ago, the Eagles had a playoff game and they lost. After the game, the Eagles' players were jumping around and laughing and joking around with the opposing team's players (I forget who it was). Some people really didn't like it because it looked like the Eagles didn't care that they had lost.
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#10 achcolts

achcolts
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

No one saw the fist bump by one of our OL and the jax DE? haha classic.

Yess i saw that too! Thought it was pretty funny..it was a pretty friendly game a couple times i saw jax players picking up alot of our new guys off the ground nd whatnot

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Apr
    MOB

Opening against the Broncos. Maybe this is a sign of destiny?

Show comments (3)
View All Updates