Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Loving The "New" Colts Offense

SOMDColtsfan

I loved what Peyton Manning did as the Colts QB, but all for a very few years when "the Edge" was running wild the Colts offense was so 1 dimensional. Many may argue its still 1 dimensional with not much of a run game at times, but there is something really different.Andrew Luck. The Colts still rely heavily on the passing game, but that kid is a duel threat. Even under constant pressure he delivers, doesnt fall down or "take the sack", he makes things happen with very few errors. Not trying to make a Peyton vs Andrew thread out of it but this is a totally different offense that still attacks down the field along with an improving run game each week And frankly, I like it

Yes Manning got rid of the ball quick when neccessary, but his lines were usually pretty good at pass blocking.

When Luck has lines like that his Rodgers/Roethlisberger like skills will prove Awesome.

Manning is a one (GOOD) trick pony, and yes I am totally enjoying the Difference. Andrew LIKES a running game. And not ATE UP about $$$ or $tat$!

I loved what Peyton Manning did as the Colts QB, but all for a very few years when "the Edge" was running wild the Colts offense was so 1 dimensional. Many may argue its still 1 dimensional with not much of a run game at times, but there is something really different.Andrew Luck. The Colts still rely heavily on the passing game, but that kid is a duel threat. Even under constant pressure he delivers, doesnt fall down or "take the sack", he makes things happen with very few errors. Not trying to make a Peyton vs Andrew thread out of it but this is a totally different offense that still attacks down the field along with an improving run game each week And frankly, I like it

I agree and adding the TEs to the offense a little more each week woulb be even better.Dwayne is looking awesome and such a big target with sticky hands.He seems to be playing like a vet to me on blocking and route running.