Photo

Loving The "New" Colts Offense

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan
  • 678 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

I loved what Peyton Manning did as the Colts QB, but all for a very few years when "the Edge" was running wild the Colts offense was so 1 dimensional. Many may argue its still 1 dimensional with not much of a run game at times, but there is something really different.Andrew Luck. The Colts still rely heavily on the passing game, but that kid is a duel threat. Even under constant pressure he delivers, doesnt fall down or "take the sack", he makes things happen with very few errors. Not trying to make a Peyton vs Andrew thread out of it but this is a totally different offense that still attacks down the field along with an improving run game each week And frankly, I like it

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3125 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Yes Manning got rid of the ball quick when neccessary, but his lines were usually pretty good at pass blocking.
When Luck has lines like that his Rodgers/Roethlisberger like skills will prove Awesome.

Manning is a one (GOOD) trick pony, and yes I am totally enjoying the Difference. Andrew LIKES a running game. And not ATE UP about $$$ or $tat$!

#3 bahhummbug

bahhummbug
  • 1174 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

I loved what Peyton Manning did as the Colts QB, but all for a very few years when "the Edge" was running wild the Colts offense was so 1 dimensional. Many may argue its still 1 dimensional with not much of a run game at times, but there is something really different.Andrew Luck. The Colts still rely heavily on the passing game, but that kid is a duel threat. Even under constant pressure he delivers, doesnt fall down or "take the sack", he makes things happen with very few errors. Not trying to make a Peyton vs Andrew thread out of it but this is a totally different offense that still attacks down the field along with an improving run game each week And frankly, I like it

I agree and adding the TEs to the offense a little more each week woulb be even better.Dwayne is looking awesome and such a big target with sticky hands.He seems to be playing like a vet to me on blocking and route running.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Aug
    T Y Goodbye

I wanted everyone toknow, that I have been in the hospital all week, with a pretty bad case on pneumonia. I just got home now, and am doing a lot better, but there is still some residual...Just glad to be back home..If I missed any FF questions for our league, I do apologize.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      22 Aug
    Bogie

Just received the best birthday gift I could imagine - in less than 3 days after sowing the seed. Gibson Les Paul Studio - Alpine White and Gold Plated, the most beautiful guitar I've seen in forever

Show comments (10)
View All Updates