Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

I was surprised: Dropped passes, few holes

16 posts in this topic

I know we won..I'm happy at 6-3..

Luck missed some receivers but we had some drops...in perfect conditions against an average defense...

Its not like there's anything we can do..except get Fleener back in there...

..but we're dropping a lot of yards .....

Ballard and Brown just didnt have any holes...although I love the reverses with Hilton...

maybe with 9 days off we'll be a little sharper at NE

Avery dropped a 50 yards pass, the Oline i think did a good job being injured, hopefully againts NE we will have fleener back, mathis, powers, vonate davis, justice, etc etc. FULL team against NE!!

Avery dropped a 50 yards pass, the Oline i think did a good job being injured, hopefully againts NE we will have fleener back, mathis, powers, vonate davis, justice, etc etc. FULL team against NE!!

Reggie dropped a couple...but you are right about being shorthanded in the line...Brown and Ballard: 90 yards on 26 carries..

But that's the best point right there//alex..9 days off

I think that the O-line actually didn't perform well. We saw last week what Luck was able to do when offered protection. Against the Jaguars, he didn't have much time to throw. On the long pass that was intercepted but then called back because of the roughing the passer call, he couldn't step into his throw. It sailed on him and it was short, resulting in a potential interception. (He shouldn't have thrown it in the first place if he couldn't step into the throw).

Overall, we got a sloppy win against a team that I am glad we finally dominated. But I still feel like we could have been sharper.

Very happy we got the win, but we'll need to be alot sharper against the patriots if we expect to win. Way too many dropped balls by the receivers, the 50 yard bomb to Avery was a perfect pass from Andrew it was right in his hands, have no idea how he dropped that. If the receivers had caught all the balls that they should have Andrew would have had another 300 yd game. On the other hand was very impressed with Butler at cb, he definitely should be starting over either Davis or Powers!

I know we won..I'm happy at 6-3..

Luck missed some receivers but we had some drops...in perfect conditions against an average defense...

Its not like there's anything we can do..except get Fleener back in there...

..but we're dropping a lot of yards .....

Ballard and Brown just didnt have any holes...although I love the reverses with Hilton...

maybe with 9 days off we'll be a little sharper at NE

The O line was suspect from day one. Now we're missing two starters. Yet they played very well.

Enjoy the win, you may have many more 'observations' after the next game...

The O-Line didn`t give good protection (Link Stank of course), Shipley wasn`t fast enough to do his assignments.

Avery got one Hand on the ball on that bomb, misjudged it in that 2 tenths of a second he had to adjust. The guy has Very Good hands, stuff happens.

Some drop by Reggie.

We are not a good team really. The competition has been marginal at best. But it is always nice to win . Until draft time!

Thursday games are made for mediocrity.

It actually wouldn't hurt my feelings too much if Powers wasn't back yet. He gets burned way too much.

It actually wouldn't hurt my feelings too much if Powers wasn't back yet. He gets burned way too much.

Also Vaughn {not sure on spelling of his name] the worries me

A lot of new faces,some young players, as long as they learn to work together we can only get better.

I noticed Reggie was wearing some gloves in this game and he drops the 1st 2 passes. It couldn't have been cold in Florida. I never noticed him wearing any before. Avery dropped the easy one and caught the tough one just like last week, Hilton dropped the easy one and caught the tough one. That is either nerves or lack of concentration.

I noticed Reggie was wearing some gloves in this game and he drops the 1st 2 passes. It couldn't have been cold in Florida. I never noticed him wearing any before. Avery dropped the easy one and caught the tough one just like last week, Hilton dropped the easy one and caught the tough one. That is either nerves or lack of concentration.

Reggie ALWAYS has gloves on.

Yeah, we did not play our best BUT that shows how much we have come. We won in a Blowout not playing nearly our best with a lot of starters not playing.

Of course it was against the Jaguars.

Yeah, we did not play our best BUT that shows how much we have come. We won in a Blowout not playing nearly our best with a lot of starters not playing.

Of course it was against the Jaguars.

It doesn't matter if we blew out the 49ers or the Jags. A win is a win no matter how it is done.