• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Congrats to the Dodgers, it was a heck of a run with 3 straight NLCS and a WS win, we got our Ring and now it's the Dodgers turn.
    • Rather it's Grigson or Ballard players the guys on the field the past couple of years have one thing in common.  Pagano has been coaching them and they had a hard time putting teams away.  That's a sign of a mentally weak team and it falls on the coach to make them mentally stronger.  Rather it be Cardinals or Titans this year or the Browns and 49ers both teams they let back into the game they had beat or even the Lions game when they gave the defense the leader with under a minute to go or the Titans game in Tennessee when they let back in a game last year or the Texans game in Houston last year, or heck even their best win last season when they let the Packers come storming back in the 4th quarter.  Pagano's teams the past couple of years have a track record of not finishing teams off.  Can you argue some of that is the players?  Sure but whose job is it to make them mentally strong enough to finish the game?  The Head Coach.  That's why I say it falls on him.     In this case I am not really concerned about either GM as I would agree it's too soon to judge Ballard and I have gone on the record several times saying Grigson failed as a GM.  This is about a team not being able to finish on the field and Pagano has proven these guys are talented enough to get a lead in most of these games but his guys the last couple of years haven't been able to finish.  That's a sign of a coaching problem more than a talent problem, although I would agree that the Colts have suffered from both the past couple of years.
    •     As to Clark , he IMO he just "flashed" last year. Looked good on some plays , held his own on a bunch more and always had a few where he was over powered or badly beaten. You just can't (again JMO) have 2-3 plays a game where you give a rusher a free run at your QB. It's one thing to get beat but he has those occasional plays where he is horribly beaten. 
    •   That's all reasonable and to question 1 , we can only guess.     
  • Members

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 112

• deedub75

deedub75 871

• John Dee

John Dee 2,441

• ponyboy

ponyboy 352

• J@son

J@son 6,200

• Fisticuffs111