Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bayone

Peyton can tie & move up 2 spots in 2 records this week - see the blue highlights

8 posts in this topic

After a 5 month search, just found this thats updated weekly, but isn't interactive with many links as one taken down by Indy Star that predicted when each milestone would occur and tons of taken down photos & other links, start has removed all Manning picture links and other stuff since Peyton was a Bronco

I hope its accurate like original as put up on a bronco blog

Manning Meter

Current as of Sunday, Nov 4

Yards:

Favre - 71,838

Marino - 61,361

Manning - 57,232

Elway - 51,475

Passing TDs:

Favre - 508

Marino - 420

Manning - 419

Tarkenton - 342

Brady - 314

Completions:

Favre - 6,300

Marino - 4,967

Manning - 4,885

Elway - 4,123

QB Wins:

Favre - 186

Elway - 148

Marino - 147

Manning - 146

Brady - 128

http://www.broncocru...ing-meter-2012/

i figured luck had broken these already

In Time

That's too funny!

Babs u should of seen the indy star versu ion, a shame u need to pay & sign up just to see if still in archive

Had 6 photo galleries, various parts of his llife , like in backyard as little kids throwing to each-other or dinning room activities, Record moment photos, SB 41 link with over 442 photos now gone

some really greart early year stuff etc etc

al;so the meter itself moved and saw list before and after where he was & u could adjust the various movements, was so much more to it. but this Bronco blogger, u also have to pay I think / or just join at leaast put this up just I dont know how aaccurate

I am sure in time will be a Luck Meter put out by indy start

This is simply a list, Original had moving faces

That's too funny!

This is simply a list, Original Manning Meter had everyone on the list with moving faces & other cool stuff

Of course original had also a perdition meter area on when hed break Farves consecutive starting game streak

i figured luck had broken these already

I must say u r quick, I was still re-editing the OP and u already commented with a goody

Babs u should of seen the indy star versu ion, a shame u need to pay & sign up just to see if still in archive

Had 6 photo galleries, various parts of his llife , like in backyard as little kids throwing to each-other or dinning room activities, Record moment photos, SB 41 link with over 442 photos now gone

some really greart early year stuff etc etc

al;so the meter itself moved and saw list before and after where he was & u could adjust the various movements, was so much more to it. but this Bronco blogger, u also have to pay I think / or just join at leaast put this up just I dont know how aaccurate

I am sure in time will be a Luck Meter put out by indy start

This is simply a list, Original had moving faces

Too bad. I would have like to have seen that.

In all seriousness, though, if Peyton plays out his Denver contract, he can break all these records—not even going to be that hard for him.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Luck is 92 on the top 100
      With our new QB - Center tandem, they'll be #1 and #2 respectively, while Tom Brady watches them from the couch.   But what list are you referring to anyways?
    • INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AGREE TO TERMS WITH FIRST-ROUND DRAFT PICK C-RYAN KELLY
      The Indianapolis Colts today agreed to terms with first-round draft pick, center Ryan Kelly.Kelly, 6-4, 313 pounds, was selected by the Colts in the first round (18th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. He played in 46 games (36 starts) at the University of Alabama where he was a three-year starter at center and helped the Crimson Tide to three National Championships in 2011, 2012 and 2015. Kelly did not allow a sack over his final two seasons in Tuscaloosa and missed just 15 assignments on 1,818 snaps during that span. As a senior in 2015, he started all 15 games for the National Championship-winning Crimson Tide en route to being named the Rimington Trophy Award winner, given annually to the nation’s top center. Kelly was a consensus First Team All-America selection and earned first-team honors from Walter Camp, USA Today, Sporting News, FWAA and the AFCA. He also was named Second Team Associated Press All-America and earned First Team All-SEC honors from the conference’s coaches and the AP. Kelly received the Jacobs Blocking Trophy, which is given to the conference’s top lineman. He was also named SEC Scholar Athlete of the Year in 2015 as he pursued his master’s degree in marketing. Kelly was a semifinalist for the Outland Trophy, which is given to the nation’s top interior lineman and a semifinalist for the Campbell Award. View the full article
    • What I Would Have Done Different
      Used our 2nd and 2017 3rd and 5th to move up to the top of the 2nd. And......This......   1 Ryan Kelly Center 2 Noah Spence EDGE (Trade Up) 3 LeRaven Clark T/G 4 Hassan Ridgeway DT 5 Christian Westerman G 7 Scooby Wright ILB   Notable UDFA's Jeremy Cash Curt Maggitt Ron Thompson Jhurell Pressley Josh Ferguson David Perkins Keyarris Garrett
    • Cuts..
      The opportunities he got last year he did not have a good year last year blocking and the chances he got to pass block he was atrocious. Though I admit this staff may want to go with experience.
    • What I Would Have Done Different
      I would have fired Grigson and Pagano 
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• Traines

Traines 111

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 1,476

• Moncrief

Moncrief 552

• BloodyChamp

BloodyChamp 428

• QwizBoy

QwizBoy 3,437

• backshoulderfade

backshoulderfade 999

• FanFromtheWasteland

FanFromtheWasteland 498

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 4

• KB

KB 5

• ar1888

ar1888 234

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.