Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton can tie & move up 2 spots in 2 records this week - see the blue highlights

bayone

After a 5 month search, just found this thats updated weekly, but isn't interactive with many links as one taken down by Indy Star that predicted when each milestone would occur and tons of taken down photos & other links, start has removed all Manning picture links and other stuff since Peyton was a Bronco

I hope its accurate like original as put up on a bronco blog

Manning Meter

Current as of Sunday, Nov 4

Yards:

Favre - 71,838

Marino - 61,361

Manning - 57,232

Elway - 51,475

Passing TDs:

Favre - 508

Marino - 420

Manning - 419

Tarkenton - 342

Brady - 314

Completions:

Favre - 6,300

Marino - 4,967

Manning - 4,885

Elway - 4,123

QB Wins:

Favre - 186

Elway - 148

Marino - 147

Manning - 146

Brady - 128

http://www.broncocru...ing-meter-2012/

That's too funny!

Babs u should of seen the indy star versu ion, a shame u need to pay & sign up just to see if still in archive

Had 6 photo galleries, various parts of his llife , like in backyard as little kids throwing to each-other or dinning room activities, Record moment photos, SB 41 link with over 442 photos now gone

some really greart early year stuff etc etc

al;so the meter itself moved and saw list before and after where he was & u could adjust the various movements, was so much more to it. but this Bronco blogger, u also have to pay I think / or just join at leaast put this up just I dont know how aaccurate

I am sure in time will be a Luck Meter put out by indy start

This is simply a list, Original had moving faces

That's too funny!

This is simply a list, Original Manning Meter had everyone on the list with moving faces & other cool stuff

Of course original had also a perdition meter area on when hed break Farves consecutive starting game streak

Babs u should of seen the indy star versu ion, a shame u need to pay & sign up just to see if still in archive

Had 6 photo galleries, various parts of his llife , like in backyard as little kids throwing to each-other or dinning room activities, Record moment photos, SB 41 link with over 442 photos now gone

some really greart early year stuff etc etc

al;so the meter itself moved and saw list before and after where he was & u could adjust the various movements, was so much more to it. but this Bronco blogger, u also have to pay I think / or just join at leaast put this up just I dont know how aaccurate

I am sure in time will be a Luck Meter put out by indy start

This is simply a list, Original had moving faces

Too bad. I would have like to have seen that.

In all seriousness, though, if Peyton plays out his Denver contract, he can break all these records—not even going to be that hard for him.