Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck needs to be coached on how to spike the ball after a td

GoodLuck

Ironically enough, he'll probably get a lesson next week from Rob Gronkowski. haha He should have gone with a dance, but for some reason QBs don't seem to like dancing after they score hahaha.

Don't you think you need to be worried about keeping Schaub out of the hospital this sunday?

Don't you think you need to be worried about keeping Schaub out of the hospital this sunday?

Why do you feel the need to poke fun at my quarterback and his injury history? What could I possible have said to warrant such a narrow-minded response? Come on dude, we've had enough conversations on here for this kind of ignorance to not be in the least bit justified. I'm more concerned about Jay Cutler getting put in the hospital, actually. And I saw those hits that Luck took last night. Like it or not, Brady and that offense is more than likely going to score. I'm only being realistic and was making a joke out of it, you need to take a chill pill, honestly.

Why do you feel the need to poke fun at my quarterback and his injury history? What could I possible have said to warrant such a narrow-minded response? Come on dude, we've had enough conversations on here for this kind of ignorance to not be in the least bit justified. I'm more concerned about Jay Cutler getting put in the hospital, actually. And I saw those hits that Luck took last night. Like it or not, Brady and that offense is more than likely going to score. I'm only being realistic and was making a joke out of it, you need to take a chill pill, honestly.

We talk all the time. You seem to be getting sensitive all of a sudden. There's nothing ignorant about telling you to worry about your own team instead of telling us how many touchdowns brady may score on us. Are you not able to take a little good natured ribbing?

You seem to be more interested in talking about our squad while keeping quiet about the Texans matchup on Sunday. We are interested in that game. You know I got love for you Qwizboy! Very hot headed response by you.

It's funny that you like to "make jokes", but you don't like the other side of the coin. I was purely messing with you.

We talk all the time. You seem to be getting sensitive all of a sudden. There's nothing ignorant about telling you to worry about your own team instead of telling us how many touchdowns brady may score on us. Are you not able to take a little good natured ribbing?

I wasn't telling you how many TDs Brady will score on you, I was merely making a joke about spiking the ball, which is perfect timing considering that 12 will be facing the Patriots and Gronk. I'm not being sensitive, I was actually targeted in other posts last night by another user here, which, when it happens, seemingly incites a fire in at least one other poster to join in on the fun. I don't play offensive line for the Texans so I can't exactly contribute to Schaub not getting put in the hospital. For all anyone else here knows, I could be like Vance and posting on both the Texans and Colts site. Does it matter though? I'm all for ribbing but the comment didn't exactly come across that way through the screen, so my apologies if I took it wrong.

I wasn't telling you how many TDs Brady will score on you, I was merely making a joke about spiking the ball, which is perfect timing considering that 12 will be facing the Patriots and Gronk. I'm not being sensitive, I was actually targeted in other posts last night by another user here, which, when it happens, seemingly incites a fire in at least one other poster to join in on the fun. I don't play offensive line for the Texans so I can't exactly contribute to Schaub not getting put in the hospital. For all anyone else here knows, I could be like Vance and posting on both the Texans and Colts site. Does it matter though? I'm all for ribbing but the comment didn't exactly come across that way through the screen, so my apologies if I took it wrong.

Yes but you should know me by now. We talk ALL the time sir! You know I rib sometimes, but I keep things sensible.

Yes you took it wrong.

Yes but you should know me by now. We talk ALL the time sir! You know I rib sometimes, but I keep things sensible.

Yes you took it wrong.

It's all good, man. Sometimes translations can be lost on the computer screen. Keep the ribbing coming, man! I can take it, I'm still just a little riled up from that other poster, sadly I can tell you quite honestly that I expect another thread to be closed down soon. haha But you are right about my secret fears this week...Hopefully our line can hold up and Schaub doesn't get his head taken off. This game will definitely come down to who's offensive line plays better, and if ST can hold in Hurricane Hester.

It's all good, man. Sometimes translations can be lost on the computer screen. Keep the ribbing coming, man! I can take it, I'm still just a little riled up from that other poster, sadly I can tell you quite honestly that I expect another thread to be closed down soon. haha But you are right about my secret fears this week...Hopefully our line can hold up and Schaub doesn't get his head taken off. This game will definitely come down to who's offensive line plays better, and if ST can hold in Hurricane Hester.

I figured you had some concerns because you've been kind of quiet about that game. Obviously since I'm a Colt fan I hope you guys stink up the joint, but being realistic I think it will be a good game.

Normally when I write something about the Texans having a possibility to lose I will hear something back from either you or Vance, but this week I didn't hear anything.

I figured you had some concerns because you've been kind of quiet about that game. Obviously since I'm a Colt fan I hope you guys stink up the joint, but being realistic I think it will be a good game.

I

Hahaha of course, and there's a chance you won't be disappointed. I don't want to talk too much about it because whenever I'm openly optimistic my team tends to find a way to prove me wrong and lose, in dramatic and humiliating fashion. I'm going to have to be sick on Sunday so that I can miss work and see it. Those NFC teams are frightening, and if the Texans are the real deal, they have to prove it against one of them.

Normally when I write something about the Texans having a possibility to lose I will hear something back from either you or Vance, but this week I didn't hear anything.

Yeah, Vance has taken a momentary leave of absence, but I'm sure that he knows just as well as I do that there is a big possibility that the Texans could lose. I'm not going to disagree at all when I know that it's true hahaha.

If he continues to score TD's, I could give a rip how he spikes the ball.

Just a random question but do you know if PM has ever scored a rushing TD? If both 12s like to spike, what does 18 do? These are the questions that haunt me. :hmm:

Just a random question but do you know if PM has ever scored a rushing TD? If both 12s like to spike, what does 18 do? These are the questions that haunt me. :hmm:

Believe it or not it was Peyton's record that Luck broke for most rushing TDs in a season for a Colt QB. He scored four twice during his career and Jones did it once. He also did have at least one big spike. We played the Jets during the 06 season and Peyton brought them down and got the lead and saw the Jets run a kickoff back to take the lead and Manning drove them down again and scored on a QB sneak and spiked the ball after words.

Believe it or not it was Peyton's record that Luck broke for most rushing TDs in a season for a Colt QB. He scored four twice during his career and Jones did it once. He also did have at least one big spike. We played the Jets during the 06 season and Peyton brought them down and got the lead and saw the Jets run a kickoff back to take the lead and Manning drove them down again and scored on a QB sneak and spiked the ball after words.

This surprises me because PM doesn't seem like the kind of person who would express so much emotion after a TD lol. Of course I'm not saying it's a bad thing I just never imagined him spiking the ball in celebration before. :clap: Now it's time to do some YouTube digging...