Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

needanoline63

Pat Angerer

11 posts in this topic

Not sure he is as good an athlete as the guys ahead of him. You saw him get burned last game. In this D he may be Linkenbach like.

I have really liked him, I guess we will see.

Easy answer they gradually bringing him into the defense. He's been out for a while plus i think he still not 100% yet he just doesn't seem like he's at full speed. Plus most importantly they want to keep him healthy especially since they are hitting the second half of the season that's key.

1 person likes this

Easy answer they gradually bringing him into the defense. He's been out for a while plus i think he still not 100% yet he just doesn't seem like he's at full speed. Plus most importantly they want to keep him healthy especially since they are hitting the second half of the season that's key.

couldnt agree more

I agree with gradually bringing him in.

And it isn't like Freeman and Connor are getting the job done without him.

He's still getting back in to football shape. I'm looking for Angerer and Chapman to really contribute for the last quarter of the season/playoff run and give our D a nice boost.

The Jags didn't run a lot last night. Angerer wasn't on the field in the nickel situations, it was Freeman and Fokou. This tells me maybe Pat doesn't have his full quickness back yet.

I think the observations here are correct....

I don't think angerer is anywhere near 100%. Hopefully, he continues to heal and his play improves as the season continues.

Hopefully.........

I was glad that Angerer did t play much..that gives him these 9 days to get ready for the final 7 games.

we won Thursday without 5 starters....who ALL could be back.....good stuff

1 person likes this