Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

needanoline63

Pat Angerer

11 posts in this topic

Idc what anyone thinks of jerrell freeman or kavell Conner, we need angerer in on more plays,

IND_The Catch_728x90

Not sure he is as good an athlete as the guys ahead of him. You saw him get burned last game. In this D he may be Linkenbach like.

I have really liked him, I guess we will see.

Easy answer they gradually bringing him into the defense. He's been out for a while plus i think he still not 100% yet he just doesn't seem like he's at full speed. Plus most importantly they want to keep him healthy especially since they are hitting the second half of the season that's key.

1 person likes this

Easy answer they gradually bringing him into the defense. He's been out for a while plus i think he still not 100% yet he just doesn't seem like he's at full speed. Plus most importantly they want to keep him healthy especially since they are hitting the second half of the season that's key.

couldnt agree more

I'll agree to that as well, except for the huge font.

1 person likes this

I agree with gradually bringing him in.

And it isn't like Freeman and Connor are getting the job done without him.

He's still getting back in to football shape. I'm looking for Angerer and Chapman to really contribute for the last quarter of the season/playoff run and give our D a nice boost.

The Jags didn't run a lot last night. Angerer wasn't on the field in the nickel situations, it was Freeman and Fokou. This tells me maybe Pat doesn't have his full quickness back yet.

I think the observations here are correct....

I don't think angerer is anywhere near 100%. Hopefully, he continues to heal and his play improves as the season continues.

Hopefully.........

Fokou was laying the WOOD last night!!! He had a few Good Plays

I was glad that Angerer did t play much..that gives him these 9 days to get ready for the final 7 games.

we won Thursday without 5 starters....who ALL could be back.....good stuff

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Jemel Singleton new colts RB coach
      I don't watch much of the Razor Pigs either S Dub One!  I always found them to be a boring team to watch personally.  I remember both of my High School coaches at Tucker High School in Atlanta, Georgia were both from Arkansas and they both loved the Razor Pigs.
      I got distracted and had to come back to him, but I just saw a return. By the end of 2015, he seemed a little big and boxy, more of a bruiser than a shaker, but still showed some wiggle. Maybe he was hurt, or just worn down from his 2,000 yard season. I've been watching whatever I can find on him, even opponent stuff, because he only has three cut-ups on draftbreakdown.com right now.   I compared him to Lynch earlier, but now I'm thinking he has some Le'Veon Bell to him. It's a very unconventional running style -- too upright, a little hesitant approaching the line, etc. -- but it works for him, just like it works for Bell in the NFL. I don't know if Collins has the burst to still get to the second level in the pros, but in 2014, he looked faster than in 2015, showing a 6th gear.    If I'm right and he was heavy and/or hurt by that K-State bowl game, and he's in better shape for the Combine, he might turn some heads. 
      It's a good thing that HC Bret Bielema has such tremendous blocking talent & RB talent at Arkansas because the #1 knock against him at UW-Madison was his failure to never know when to take a time out on the sidelines. His clock management skills were just atrocious. When you have solid talent on the ground, you can get a pass on adjustment liabilities.    I don't watch a ton of Razorbacks ball so I can't say with any great deal of authority whether Bret has improved in the timeout area or not. 
    • Zeke
      You have a great screen name, for what it's worth.
    • Which one is NOT playing this Sunday?
      It actually goes a lot farther than this LOL. If you wanna get into the whole hindsight thingy. Ok so for starters off the top of my head, we could have Justin Houston, Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Malik Jackson, Brandon Williams, Buster Skrine, Tayshaun Gibson, KJ Wright, Novorro Bowman, Joel Bitonio, Travis Fredrick, Jimmy Graham, Thomas Rawls, and Rob Havenstein this year instead of Smith. Wow. What an offensive line, and what a defense. LOL. We'd be almost unbeatable.
  • Topics

• Members

• MasterCrief

MasterCrief 4

Rookie
    • COLTS449

COLTS449 1,263

• gregr507

gregr507 13

• LockeDown

LockeDown 666

• wig

wig 524

• IinD

IinD 38

• southwest1

southwest1 7,753

• ponyboy

ponyboy 274

• Live and let live

Live and let live 20

• SkyBane

SkyBane 711

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.