Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our hopes for the AFC South crown is still very much alive

Brooklyn Colt

You guys played a good game tonight! Have to give respect where it's due. Although I think the outcome would have been different had Cutler not gotten the concussion. Jason Campbell is just not good.

Yeah, we would have seen more interceptions. :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All we gotta do is win out and we re-take the division. We control our own destiny. :troll:

"All we gotta do"? You say that like it's a likely outcome...

You're right; if we win out, we win the division. But I think it's unlikely that we win out. I also think it's unlikely that the Texans win out. But they have a more favorable schedule down the stretch, and they are better than us (last night's win over the Bears is a great example of how much better they are).

Greetings Colts fans! First post on your board. I come in peace. Not a troll. I've been looking ahead toward the end of the season, and Colts are on the Brain! So, thought I'd register and join in on some fun conversations over the next couple of months.

First off. I've always been able to distinguish between hatred and respect. Colts have always commanded respect. While loyal to the Texans, I am a fan of the Colts 14 weeks a year.

I am rooting for DA BEARZ. But, I don't mind the Texans either as a team or organization. Sigh. They are the most likable of the 3 division rivals to me.

Back at your Colts. I have a bud, who's a colt's fan and we can both find common ground that our Team's are classy organizations built on integrity and character.

Just checked the houston texans forums and it seems like those boys are getting a little worried now lol..they're saying the division dosen't look like a cakewalk as it seemed at first lol..

A little. not much, but a little. Seriously.. after winning the Suck 4 Luck, weren't you guys supposed to be "rebuilding" around Luck? :scratch: Actually, it does make sense.. I just didn't think Andrew would have as much success out of the gate as he's shown. Kudo's in reloading with another apparent franchise QB.

Houston has two very difficult road games left at Chicago and at NE. Assuming they lose both of those games, the Colts COULD still compete for the division even if they lost this weekend at NE because of the two remaining games against Houston.

IF the Colts lose at NE though the margin for error is razor thin after that.

Did someone ASSume??? :oops: Kidding.. if not for being a Homer, I'm not sure I'd have picked Houston over Chicago. That was a tough pick. But, even with a Chicago loss, you are very much on point. Houston and Indianapolis have comparable schedules. It very likely could come down to the outcome of weeks 15 and 17. I hope both teams can survive injuries and see this play out. Wouldn't it be something to see the two teams match up 3 times in a 5 or 6 week span? There's potential. I wonder how many times that's happened before.

Texans losing to the JAGS! Lmaaooooo

That fairy tale didn't last. Houston pulled it out and the Patriots are handing us our butts. Luck is looking like a rookie, the O line looks as bad as ever, and our pass rush is MIA again. I think the window for us to win the division may have just closed. It may not be locked, but it's closed.