Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our hopes for the AFC South crown is still very much alive

Brooklyn Colt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he sends my son one more Patriots football.... Let's just say it won't be pretty!

If you have kids you could always do a home-made DVD, of them saying hello to their uncle and then having it flip over the to highlights of the 2006 AFCCG, then have the kids come back saying Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas.

I think the way we have to beat the Pats is to keep up with them. No conservative play. Luck CAN move the football on their D. So if we keep up, we can very much win this game. but if their D stops us once, that means our D has to do a heck of a lot to give us a stop back. And the Patriots O is unlikely going to be stopped. Key is rush the passer and score a ton of points.

You mean Orlovsky? Painter was pulled before the NE game. And didnt we lose by double digits and were down by a fair amount majority of the game before a late push in the 4th quarter?

You're right. Does anyone remember what game that was when Painter missed Garcon running free down the right side?

Just checked the houston texans forums and it seems like those boys are getting a little worried now lol..they're saying the division dosen't look like a cakewalk as it seemed at first lol..

The Colts only have one less win than the Texans. Heck, I didn't expect this either, but I wouldn't exactly call it worried. I would call it...concern. Lol with this tough game coming up, I am concerned about what might happen, but then again, who knows. I'm going for NE next week, no need for them to boost you guys up in the division hahaha.

Belichik will take away Wayne, and make Luck beat us going to our other rookies. BB knows rooks make mistakes, and he's hoping to make ours do likewise and give them the edge. He always changes up schemes to confuse, and even if Andrew catches on, will T.Y , Brazil, Allen and the others?

I don't think we'll take this road game. But we need to take out next two home games, for certain! and stealing a road win in Detroit would be awesome as well.

Belichik will take away Wayne, and make Luck beat us going to our other rookies. BB knows rooks make mistakes, and he's hoping to make ours do likewise and give them the edge. He always changes up schemes to confuse, and even if Andrew catches on, will T.Y , Brazil, Allen and the others?

I don't think we'll take this road game. But we need to take out next two home games, for certain! and stealing a road win in Detroit would be awesome as well.

You never know. But I hope people will accept that we've already had a successful season, and if we end up 8-8 it's a near miracle.

That being said, I'm rooting against the Chargers again because I feel they're better than their record and are our main competition for that last wildcard spot. Plus, it just feels right!

The partiots do not have anyone that can cover Wayne right now. Belichicks vaunted defenses are a thing of the pass. Lets not forget he already loss to rookie Russel WIlson.

It simply does not work that way.

Any given Sunday. We beat the Pack, then laid an egg at the Jets... Phins kill the Jets..we beat Phins. Simple enough.

Apparently you missed my point by a mile. It was clearly any given Sunday for this team.

Houston has two very difficult road games left at Chicago and at NE. Assuming they lose both of those games, the Colts COULD still compete for the division even if they lost this weekend at NE because of the two remaining games against Houston.

IF the Colts lose at NE though the margin for error is razor thin after that.

TBH, I don't see us winning the division. I just don't see how the schedules ahead for both teams allow it. Would be cool to get back to ye olden ways, but let's not get a banner ready yet.

At this point, a Wild Card berth should be expected and the #1 goal. If the division happens to fall to us in the process, woohoo. If not, we're still miles ahead of where we should be.

Its possible...but highly unlikely.

We'd have to basically beat the Texans twice. Just dont see that happening.

I think were going to have our hands full just trying to get a wildcard much less pulling off the unthinkable.

If you have kids you could always do a home-made DVD, of them saying hello to their uncle and then having it flip over the to highlights of the 2006 AFCCG, then have the kids come back saying Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas.

Or maybe a continuous loop of the David Tyree and Mario Manningham catches. =)

The partiots do not have anyone that can cover Wayne right now. Belichicks vaunted defenses are a thing of the pass. Lets not forget he already loss to rookie Russel WIlson.

Apparently you missed my point by a mile. It was clearly any given Sunday for this team.

Ahh I see now. Pats lost to Cardinals, we beat the Packers. I thought you were implying we could beat the Pats because they lost to the lowly Cardinals and we beat the Pack. Packers are a superior team to the Cardinals etc...

Gotcha.

Yeah it's a good place to settle down and chill out. It's so laid back(almost too laid back at times) it's kind of a ho hum pace. You can see why because the heat forces you to slow your roll!

You guys played a good game tonight! Have to give respect where it's due. Although I think the outcome would have been different had Cutler not gotten the concussion. Jason Campbell is just not good.