Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arians & Butler from the Post-Game..... locker room speech (merge)

Jules

"Great win but this was not the best team we just played. Way too many penalties and we ain't beating New England that way. And we ain't going there to lose either. See you Monday."

lmao

Great mindset to have. Yes we won, but I feel we didnt play near our best football. We had some miscues on offense and werent able to run the ball too effectively. If we can correct our errors in this game, while also getting some guys back from injury, we could upset the Pats.

It's great to see that they aren't settling. We may not be the best, but I don't see teams playing with more heart than we are.

You speak the truth. We aren't the most talented team but nobody is going to stop them from busting their butts for Coach P. Truly inspiring.

I'm optimistic about the Colts DT Josh Chapman playing in New England hope they take him off of Pup list. And do not worry about New England they just a average team. Greenbay is better than them and i also think the Dolphins who they have not played yet have a better defense anyway. Colts beat them 36-21 in Foxborough you heard it from the Goru Lucky. This is the QB Belichicken will not figure out.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 9, 2012 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, November 9, 2012 - personal argument

Sounds like you're worried. But probably not, cause if you were a die hard texans fan, you wouldnt be hanging out here.

And the Texans hater ColtStrong appears once again, to find malice in a post that no one else was able to find. Get outta here, the whole hating on the Texans fan thing got old 700 posts ago.

Great mindset to have. Yes we won, but I feel we didnt play near our best football. We had some miscues on offense and werent able to run the ball too effectively. If we can correct our errors in this game, while also getting some guys back from injury, we could upset the Pats.

Yet there are a couple people that would rather lose so as to get a better draft pick. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

And the Texans hater ColtStrong appears once again, to find malice in a post that no one else was able to find. Get outta here, the whole hating on the Texans fan thing got old 700 posts ago.

Have another drink

Yet there are a couple people that would rather lose so as to get a better draft pick. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Not I. This team needs all the experience it can get it and just being in the playoff hunt will be good for them down the road even if they don't make it. If they do make it even if they go one and done it's a chance to get to experience a playoff game for the guys. Teams that win the playoffs tend to have experience and you have to start some place.

I've never bought into losing to get a better draft pick because nothing is a sure thing in the draft and a chance at the playoffs isn't guaranteed every year. If you are trying to build a culture of winning which the Colts frankly have already with the vets on the roster you never accept losing. Irsay didn't last year so he cleaned house. I see no reason why they would change course now because that just sends the message that losing is okay sometimes which goes against a winning culture.

Of what, free slush? We've been having a lot of those down here lately. :thmup:

I still havnt figured out why you like it here. I know us colts fans are the ultimate you can achieve, but you would think your horizons would be broader. Just a thought.

I still havnt figured out why you like it here. I know us colts fans are the ultimate you can achieve, but you would think your horizons would be broader. Just a thought.

I probably like it here for the same reason that you do. Think about it, maybe it'll kick in. My horizons extend far beyond a message board buddy, believe me when I say that.

It was a sound 'workman' like performance. Nothing flashy but we played to win the game, not to pad stats or put our offensive stars in highlight reels just for weekly or end of season awards. We ran just fine. Many of those runs were to grind out the clock, and were running into stacked lines as it was obvious what we were doing. I'll take that next week for sure...

It was a sound 'workman' like performance. Nothing flashy but we played to win the game, not to pad stats or put our offensive stars in highlight reels just for weekly or end of season awards. We ran just fine. Many of those runs were to grind out the clock, and were running into stacked lines as it was obvious what we were doing. I'll take that next week for sure...

EXACTY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :td::number1::blueshoe:

This team is stout..

EXACTY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :td::number1::blueshoe:

This team is stout..

I thought the best thing was that for the most part the Colts looked like a 6-3 team headed towards the playoffs playing a 1-8 team on the road. They weren't playing down to their competition which for a young team can be hard to avoid.

Not I. This team needs all the experience it can get it and just being in the playoff hunt will be good for them down the road even if they don't make it. If they do make it even if they go one and done it's a chance to get to experience a playoff game for the guys. Teams that win the playoffs tend to have experience and you have to start some place.

I've never bought into losing to get a better draft pick because nothing is a sure thing in the draft and a chance at the playoffs isn't guaranteed every year. If you are trying to build a culture of winning which the Colts frankly have already with the vets on the roster you never accept losing. Irsay didn't last year so he cleaned house. I see no reason why they would change course now because that just sends the message that losing is okay sometimes which goes against a winning culture.

LAST YEAR ONLY I wanted to lose because of that # 1 draft pick.

Now - it is time to win. I really wanted Luck on this roster and he is living up to be as advertised. It felt weird last year but sometime in the middle of the season, I was all in for losing. It wasn't hard. I live in Louisville and I am a Colts fan because I get to see every game here. Last year they were so bad we got anything but the Colts unless they were in primetime. I felt like I missed the 2011 season, although, that might be good.

I just thought that something good could come out of last season't debacle...and it did.

I hope we win every game now!

I can't beieve we feel like we have a punchers chance against Brady and Co.

Personally, I'd like to never have to see the Colts with another #1 draft pick if that means having the worst record in the NFL. Last year was painful to watch. I want to see us winning or at least fighting tooth and nail every play.