Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

watching first take is ticking me off

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

Skip is a comedy act, Stephen A is like the male version of Madea. Personally, I like to see them get riled up and arguing about anything and everything, it is funnier stuff than I can get on Comedy Central.

I think most people agree that Luck and Wilson are playing with good teams, RG3 is basically winning by himself, Tannehill & Weeden are rising stars.

I think in the end, Weeden will be the only one without a job about 3-4 years from now.

Luck, RG3, Wilson, and Tannehill will all be quality starters for their teams in the coming years.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• I think u r missing my point. Pick a player that fits and excels in your scheme. Guys like Nabers and MJH are freaks and r not scheme dependant. Think of the Rams. Kupp is good, but they dipped into the draft and amazingly draft another stud because he fits their scheme and does not have elite triats. It is similar to the way they draft corners. They r typical zone corners. U can let one-way if they want to much as u can go back into the draft and hopefully get another in the 2nd. That is my point.
    • Thanks for trying to get it back on topic.   People just can't resist trying to turn every other thread into a Ballard grievance thread.       I thought the same thing on Georgia Defensive players   Lassiter and Bullard would be the (2) I would suspect we're most likely, if any.   I agree though, don't fit Ballard's profile too well.     Probably just used them as a good example, as they do have a great defensive coach and have put a lot of players in the league.
    • Lmao.  Yeah.   I know you think you are this great evaluation guy.  Look at the numbers.  
    • Having Ballard as your GM is liking living through the cycke of abuse lol He can't really move up because we have to many holes to fill because of his lack luster drafting.  So, he prefers to move back to accumulate more pics, hoping he has more of a chance of those pics turning out. Quality over quality. Now that philosophy really isn't worked. So here we are again having holes to fill and unable to move up because we have to move back to correct his erros, which will go on and on lol. 
    • Ballard praised Georgia defensive players and their knowledge of the game.   Georgia defensive players in this year's draft, per Scouts Inc (ESPN): Kamari Lassiter, CB, #45 (doesn't fit Ballard's profile for DBs) Javon Bullard, S, #49 (doesn't fit Ballard's profile for safeties) Tykee Smith, S, #97 (not a great fit for Ballard's profile for safeties) Zion Logue, DT, #222 (long, big, not a standout athlete) Jontrey Hunter, LB, #316 (not a great fit from a size standpoint, didn't run)
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 6,541

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,570

• w87r

w87r 13,758

Moderators
    • Myles

Myles 7,039

• colts89

colts89 1,019