Photo

watching first take is ticking me off

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Skip is a comedy act, Stephen A is like the male version of Madea. Personally, I like to see them get riled up and arguing about anything and everything, it is funnier stuff than I can get on Comedy Central.

I think most people agree that Luck and Wilson are playing with good teams, RG3 is basically winning by himself, Tannehill & Weeden are rising stars.

I think in the end, Weeden will be the only one without a job about 3-4 years from now.

Luck, RG3, Wilson, and Tannehill will all be quality starters for their teams in the coming years.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

RG3 isn't winning by himself rightnow, he's losing with his team. Washington is looking like a bad situation to be in now.

#43 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

RG3 isn't winning by himself rightnow, he's losing with his team. Washington is looking like a bad situation to be in now.

At the beginning of the season they were playoff bound (or so the media thought) and we would be picking top 5 again. . . . .

Open mouth insert foot media!

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (7)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how great of a year Aaron Rodgers is having?

Show comments (6)
View All Updates