•  

Photo

I'm hoping we can end this game in the first half.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2431 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

it be nice to jump out to a 35 to 0 lead then just run out the clock in the second half. We need to get through this game without someone else getting hurt and get our injured people back for the patriots game.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2388 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

That would be fantastic. Any of the Colts fans would love to see that.

Don't see it happening with our injuries to the secondary and with Gabbert and the receivers "airing it out"

I expect a shootout.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#3 USAFHoosier

USAFHoosier
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

Would love a completely dominate game on both sides of the ball this year. Create some turnovers score every possession etc.

#4 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Tark is right...our secondary is crippled....and Robert Mathis is questionable...

They can throw on us...

#5 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3200 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

I'm hoping that we get a lead in this game as well. These late game dramatics are starting to give me health issues.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

#6 Slash777

Slash777
  • 1404 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

Up intil now, Gabbert has only had one game where he threw the ball over 30 times and had 300+ yards. I hope that tonight will not be the second.

I want a dominant performance by the Colts tonight. Why not go out and completely destroy this team? We definitley have the firepower. We should also be able to run the ball against the Jaguars, and without MJD, we should be able to handle their offense. I say that we go out there (an not overlook this team) but look to completey humiliate them.

#7 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • 3358 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

I hope so too as due to the time difference this is going to be a early morning watch for me and with working I can't see me staying up for the whole game.

Go :blueshoe: !

#8 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2431 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

I hope so too as due to the time difference this is going to be a early morning watch for me and with working I can't see me staying up for the whole game.

Go :blueshoe: !

I'll be at work but set the tv to record hopefully it won't be recording a loss lol

#9 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Up intil now, Gabbert has only had one game where he threw the ball over 30 times and had 300+ yards. I hope that tonight will not be the second.

I want a dominant performance by the Colts tonight. Why not go out and completely destroy this team? We definitley have the firepower. We should also be able to run the ball against the Jaguars, and without MJD, we should be able to handle their offense. I say that we go out there (an not overlook this team) but look to completey humiliate them.

at 100%..we could do that... but check that injury report....

we might be without as many as seven starters

#10 ReMeDy

ReMeDy
  • 1943 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Unfortunately, it's going to be like every other Jags game... The game gets close, and this guy comes in for a FG and drills it:
Posted Image
http://blogs.nfl.com...rate-halloween/

Posted Image

Charles "Chuck" Pagano ~ Master Defensive Tactician.

#11 throwingBBS

throwingBBS
  • 2582 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

Stephen we hit a couple long plays but this is a long drive, time consuming team. Fewer possessions, less chance for high scores.
And our D is so so at best. Hard to break away and feel comfortable with a team like that. But it would be nice. :yay:

#12 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12910 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Would be nice but since we have yet to win a game by more than one score and our largest margin of victory is six points from a game that went into overtime and we have already lost to this team at home I am not counting on it.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#13 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

unfortinately i do not see it happening. even when healthy i dont see it happening. give them another couple off seasons and maybe it can happen. but there is a reason why these are division rivalry games, their suppose to be close and good games.

Believe In Blue!!!

#14 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

Would be nice but since we have yet to win a game by more than one score and our largest margin of victory is six points from a game that went into overtime and we have already lost to this team at home I am not counting on it.

another good point

#15 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16355 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

This is gonna be a 4 quarter game probably, Blackmon hasn't had the impact for the Jags that they were hoping for and certainly not what you would want out of a #1 wr but we have been playing without a Secondary all year. Something has to give tonight and if I am a betting man and I had to choose Blackmon and Gabbert or our Secondary then I will take Blackmon and Gabbert, but Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Donnie Avery, Colts find a way to win

#16 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2527 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

It will be a close game with tight and not so high scores.

If we limit them to 20 or less, we can win.

I don't expect shootout or so...We have serious losses on D, and Luck's protection is also questionable today.

Everybody, get ready Your defibrillators! You will have a good use of it at times! Heart-attack game again...

COLTSTRONG

#17 Coltsfanman1953

Coltsfanman1953
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

CLEAR!!!

#18 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6598 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Unfortunately, it's going to be like every other Jags game... The game gets close, and this guy comes in for a FG and drills it:
Posted Image
http://blogs.nfl.com...rate-halloween/

And blows up the field

#19 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6598 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

it be nice to jump out to a 35 to 0 lead then just run out the clock in the second half. We need to get through this game without someone else getting hurt and get our injured people back for the patriots game.

That would make for a boring game but I think we can win by 17 points.

#20 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 2802 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Yeah, a good old blowout win this season would be fun.
2012 mayan apocalypse survivor. We will rebuild.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Apr
    MOB

Opening against the Broncos. Maybe this is a sign of destiny?

Show comments (3)
View All Updates